BY PHILOSOPHY

-A 3-in-1 multi-purpose fragrant gel wash-Creates a rich lather to gently cleanse body & hair-Formulated with natural extracts for hydrating & conditioning benefits-Infused with a vibrant vivacious scent-Leaves body skin & hair soft smooth &... see more...

Brenda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
smells amazing as much as it works! really great shampoo since I have oily hair it keeps it moisturizered and healthy and shiny when I dry it. Wonderful shampoo.
lauren a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good it smells exactly like candy! I love using this it's very fun yet girly. It's a very light scent so it won't give you a headache. Love how my skin feels after and a little goes a very long way.
Oshianna C.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Philosophy is one of my most favorite brands EVER!! I use this brand everyday. Their bubble bath/shower gels smell amazing and incredible, it keeps me refreshed throughout the day. I get compliments every time I leave the house on how I smell! I buy it every time I run out and sometimes stock up on it to save me a trip!
Ashley Z.
Elon, NC
SMELLS AMAZING!!!! I love this stuff so much, it is a little hard to find but totally worth the search.  I love this stuff so much
Toriana C.
The shampoo was not only concentrated, but smelled amazing. I only needed to use a little but it was worth it!
Delilah S.
Highland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great and the smell is AMAZING. A little pricier but to me the smell is worth it
Aliesha H.
Halifax, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first tried Philosophy's 3 in 1 products,I had purchased the Christmas cookie one and fell in love,they all smell so good and serve their purpose,they didnt dry out my skin or strip my hair leaving it feeling gross;makes packing so much lighter!
Heather-Leigh S.
Caledonia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously you will fall in love with the scent of this shampoo, as well as all the amazing benefits your hair received from using this product