BY PHILOSOPHY

An intense hydrating body lotion for smooth, soft skin infused with the delicious scent of rainbow sherbet. Achieve super soft skin and inspire your spirit with delectable Rainbow Sherbet Body Lotion. This formula contains natural olive and macadamia nut oils to help soften the skin and aid in moisture retention, while shea butter helps nurture and revitalize dry skin. Vitamin E and natural extracts help protect and condition the skin to keep it feeling smooth and supple. Melt this luxurious lotion onto skin and enjoy the feeling of sweet splendor it brings you throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Alexandra R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the philosophy brand as a whole but my favorite products would have to be the body wash and lotions. This scent in particular smells like a dream and their lotion, no matter the scent, never leaves my skin feeling oily, just moisturized :)
tina r.
Hagarville, AR
This is so good leaves the skin soft and smooth not sticky at all love it Online smells like you can eat it love how it makes your skin feel nice scent like you can eat it lol all pros I have nothing bad to say about this and yes I would and would have my friends buy it
Sara K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is amazing! Smells soooo yummy! The scent lasts a decent amount of time. I would say it's a bit pricey for the size, but it's a great brand and you pay for that. I would buy it again but I would like to try a different scent :)
Kristin Z.
I literally cannot wait to shower so I can use these products. Not only do I feel so refreshed and cleansed; which is the number one goal of a body wash, I feel fragrant. It's the perfect combination of sweet and clean and you could totally skip a perfume
Jeri N.
Light and fruity scent for summer! Doesn't leave a greasy after feel. This is sold at Ulta Beauty which is one of my favorite places to shop for beauty products.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This smells so good and it's so silky! There's no oily residue and my skin feels Very clean an moisturized. Only con is that it's slightly on the expensive side!
Christin S.
Yum! Smells so delicious and moisturizes so well! This brand also has decent prices so it's something you can use a lot and it still feels like a treat.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I love sherbet ice cream and this smells just like it. So yummy. My friend has this and I always try to bribe her for it but no luck.
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
I have used a lot of Philosophy lotions. This one by far is my favorite. The scent is sweet and light. Not overpowering.
Jillian S.
N Chelmsford, MA
I've always been a big fan of this line, and this one is no exception. It is luxurious and well worth the money.
Victoria F.