philosophy Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set with a one-step facial cleanser to tone and hydrate skin and a moisturizer to refresh and refine skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Get clean and hydrated skin with a refined texture with Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo. Featuring Purity Made Simple and Renewed Hope in a Jar, this cleanser and moisturizer duo can be used as part of your daily skin care regimen. These gentle yet effective formulas are perfect for all skin types, and they leave your skin with a refined texture while minimizing the look of pores and fine lines. This set contains: - 8 oz Purity Made Simple - 0.5 oz Renewed Hope In A Jar It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Is it a scrub or is just for moisturize?
Start your review of philosophy Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo!
How would you rate this product?
I love this product. It’s so amazing it’s gentle on my dry combo ish skin. I feel really clean after using it! The face cream is also amazing. Smells great and I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry to combo skin
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads
Denmark, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I did really like the smell and feel of this product, but I wouldn’t say that it is best for oily skin types. If you have normal to dry skin this is best for you!
Purchased at: ULTA
I never used the cream but the cleanser is excellent! It's great at removing my makeup and making my face feel super clean without stripping. I've never gotten breakout, gotten dry, or oily from this cleanser. I use it 5 times a week at night.
Combination / Whiteheads, Dullness, Fine Lines
dallas
This stuff is awesome! I love the fresh clean fragrance and the lightweight feel. It is a little pricey and i didn’t feel like i noticed a huge difference in my skin, but it does keep your skin clear and fresh.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
i was really excited to try these products out because I’ve heard a lot of good things. They do their job, but i was a little bit on the disappointed side since there are other cheaper products that do the same.
Citrus Hts, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
THIS SHI* IS AMAZING! I loooove the cleanser + the moisturizer. My fiancé got this for me as a gift and I’m not going back to any other gentle cleanser ever! The moisturizer is just as good as the cleanser, too.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Redness
Dallas, TX
These is my go-to face wash and moisturizer. I love how long the purity lasts and how gentle it is on the skin. The moisturizer is amazing and super absorbent. Super creamy and the moisture really locks in.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Visalia , CA
Hands down favorite skincare products!! I truly feel it transformed my face. It is gentle so a good rub for 60 seconds feels amazing. I didn’t know I needed a better moisturizer until I tried this one.
virginia
Purchased at: ULTA
I love purity to use as a makeup remover and to deep cleanse my skin. I also love the renewed hope in a jar moisturizer! It is very hydrating and calming of skin and it doesnt feel heavy on the skin!
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
W CARROLLTON, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I have very sensitive skin and was using a was much too abrasive. This is very pleasent, no extreme smell. I've purchased it over and over again. Only disappointment is that it doesn't help my acne.