philosophy Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set with a one-step facial cleanser to tone and hydrate skin and a moisturizer to refresh and refine skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Get clean and hydrated skin with a refined texture with Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo. Featuring Purity Made Simple and Renewed Hope in a Jar, this cleanser and moisturizer duo can be used as part of your daily skin care regimen. These gentle yet effective formulas are perfect for all skin types, and they leave your skin with a refined texture while minimizing the look of pores and fine lines. This set contains: - 8 oz Purity Made Simple - 0.5 oz Renewed Hope In A Jar It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Is it a scrub or is just for moisturize?
Start your review of philosophy Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo!
How would you rate this product?
It was really nice on my skin and didn’t dry out my skin at all which was very nice and it didn’t break me out or strip my oils or anything like that and it didn’t make any troubles with my skin I just wish a little if it was a little more moisturizing and less harsh
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Saint Marys, PA
My favorite face wash and face cream !! The face wash is so gentle, but yet gets rid of my acne so well! It is also very hydrating! The face cream is better then the original hope in a jar! It’s thick and a little goes a long way! Very hydrating without being greasy!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
Show Low, AZ
Although, I have sampled a few products from this line, I loved this combination the best! It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, it absorbs right in and helps your skin feel amazing. It is pretty pricey, but great things take time and cost a few bucks more.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Livonia, MI
Love this face wash! It is the first face wash that I have used that doesn't leave my face feeling stripped BUT removes all my makeup. I use this once or twice a day depending on showering. It is expensive but I buy the largest bottle and it can last up to a year!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Apex, NC
I really love both of these products. The cleanser is gentle and works well to remove makeup. The moisturizer is very effective. It makes my skin feel soft and less dry. I would recommend the kit as a good way to purchase both products, knowing that they work really well together.
Dry / Acne, Redness
Cincinnati, OH
I will never go back to another cleanser again.. he is by far my favorite facial cleaner. There's just something about it that makes you feel so soft and so deep cleaned. I really like miracle worker as a moisturizer as well it's just the price is a little much
Dry / Fine Lines
Apex, NC
I always have loved Purity cleanser. It's a no frills classic face wash that is super gentle. I was sort of on the fence about the renewed hope in a jar cream. It just seemed like the regular hope in a jar with a spiffed up new name, and it doesn't do it for my dry skin
Dry / Dullness
Chicago
My skin was a bit of a mess before I started using this face wash 5 years ago. I love the way it melts away my makeup and leaves my skin with a deep clean feel. I also really appreciate the value and how long a big bottle of the wash last me. I really couldn't survive without it !
Combination / Uneven Skin Tone
Richton Park, IL
I like the hope in a jar moisturizer way more than I liked the face wash. I felt the purity wash stripped my skin and I felt really dry when I was done using. The hope in a jar is wonderful I just really can’t seem to justify the price point.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
This moisturizer (renewed hope) is almost like a serum but in moisturizer form. Absolutely love and truly makes a difference in how tired I look when I wake up. Mixed with this liquid moisturizer I would definitely buy again.
Combination / Large Pores, Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone