philosophy Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set with a one-step facial cleanser to tone and hydrate skin and a moisturizer to refresh and refine skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Get clean and hydrated skin with a refined texture with Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo. Featuring Purity Made Simple and Renewed Hope in a Jar, this cleanser and moisturizer duo can be used as part of your daily skin care regimen. These gentle yet effective formulas are perfect for all skin types, and they leave your skin with a refined texture while minimizing the look of pores and fine lines. This set contains: - 8 oz Purity Made Simple - 0.5 oz Renewed Hope In A Jar It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Is it a scrub or is just for moisturize?
Start your review of philosophy Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Sydney , NS
These two are in a rotation of products I switch up within my routine. I dont generally stick with products after finishing them. I like to try new and different. These are holy grail status though and are definitely worth a try. Cleanser doesn’t strip skin and feels so nice on the skin. The moisturizer is fresh and light. Hydrating without being greasy. A must try!
Combination / Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
This product makes me so happy! Every time I use it it cleans out everything out of my face. My face doesn't feel dried out or whatsoever. You guys should try it out! One of my faves!!
Brooks, AB
I enjoy all Philosophy Products. They are very high quality and worth every penny. This duo left my skin feeling hydrated and dewy. Absolutely love them.
Combination / Acne
Newmarket, Ontario
Like philosophy in general, but these guys are doing amazing job for my skin, I’ve been using them for almost a year
Dry / Dullness
Bolton , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the cleanser a lot, works well with sensitive skin, does great job clearing my face and getting make up off.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Purchased at: Sephora
Huge fan of philosophy products !! My skin reacts very well with most of their products !
Oily, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness