philosophy Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set with a one-step facial cleanser to tone and hydrate skin and a moisturizer to refresh and refine skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Get clean and hydrated skin with a refined texture with Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo. Featuring Purity Made Simple and Renewed Hope in a Jar, this cleanser and moisturizer duo can be used as part of your daily skin care regimen. These gentle yet effective formulas are perfect for all skin types, and they leave your skin with a refined texture while minimizing the look of pores and fine lines. This set contains: - 8 oz Purity Made Simple - 0.5 oz Renewed Hope In A Jar It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Is it a scrub or is just for moisturize?
Start your review of philosophy Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Portland , OR
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried both of these products separately. I just think they’re OK. I think the cleanser does a decent job, and the moisturizer is OK. I have other products I really like that I would rather spend my money on.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness
I love this face wash because it actually takes off all face and eye makeup. The moisturizer smells great but doesn't do much for keeping my skin moisturized or anything for the texture of my skin.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Charlotte, NC
Definitely a cleanser that would work will all skin types! My oily skin loved it. The hope in a jar has a nice clean smell, not too overwhelming. It moisturized my skin without it looking greasy.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Where to begin. First, the product is amazing. It works well but not harsh on my sensitive skin. It's smells wonderful and the brand gives back to mental health efforts! Definitely worth a try!
Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness
Richmond
Love the smell, and the effectiveness of the clean feeling I have in my skincare routine, easy to use process and use the cleaner in the shower and apply the moisturizer right after.
Valdosta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
I swear by these products! They are gentle yet absolutely effective. Not overly expensive or obnoxiously scented. I will continue to repurchase for the foreseeable future.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines
Pawtucket , RI
Purchased at: Sephora
I always loved the cleanser for my face on it's own, leaving my skin feeling very nice after a wash day or not. But combined with the moisturizer it's even better!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Knoxville, TN
I like the purity but the renewed hope is too heavy for my oily skin. I really wish that purity didnt have such a chemical smell. I have purchased several times but now want more natural and organic products.
Palm Bay, FL
Great combo here! Just started using Purity and Renewed Hope in a Jar, and I'm obsessed! I bought this on the Sephora website and it met all my expectations! It's was reasonably priced and would recommend to anyone bc this is for all skin types! Also, no need to facial makeup removers and this face wash takes off all of your makeup so nicely!
Combination / Acne
Ellington , CT
I’ve been using the Purity facial cleanser for years and I swear by it. I had pretty bad cystic acne and started using this on a whim and it changed my skin drastically. If I skip just one night of using it I swear I breakout that week. I got the kit so I could try the moisturizer and I also love that! The texture is almost a whip and it absorbs super quickly. Bonus points for how light and fresh it smells. I took off one star because I didn’t see any drastic improvement to my skin, but I still use it nightly as a regular moisturizer.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines