philosophy Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set with a one-step facial cleanser to tone and hydrate skin and a moisturizer to refresh and refine skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Get clean and hydrated skin with a refined texture with Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo. Featuring Purity Made Simple and Renewed Hope in a Jar, this cleanser and moisturizer duo can be used as part of your daily skin care regimen. These gentle yet effective formulas are perfect for all skin types, and they leave your skin with a refined texture while minimizing the look of pores and fine lines. This set contains: - 8 oz Purity Made Simple - 0.5 oz Renewed Hope In A Jar It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Is it a scrub or is just for moisturize?
Start your review of philosophy Purity + Renewed Hope In A Jar Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Charlotte, NC
The only facial cleanser that doesn't break me out! I understand that skin care products work differently for everyone, due to everyone having different skin types, but this product was a win for me! I tried other products after using Purity due to the price of this facial cleanser, but everything else seems to irritate my skin and cause me to break out. I have sensitive combination skin that's more on the oily side, and I used to suffer from acne. After switching to this product I see at most one breakout a month, and that's exaggerating a little. I chose to stick with this facial cleanser as I'm too scared to risk breaking out again if I try something different or a cheaper alternative. I would recommend buying the travel size at first or small works for you. It is on the gentle side and works on my sensitive skin, it doesn't take off eye makeup (waterproof mascara) too well, but it does a pretty good job at removing foundation. I ended just using a makeup wipe after washing my face to remove the remaining eye makeup. Also, I wanted to add that my cousin ended up using this product after hearing my friend rave and I about it, but sadly this did not work for her. I'd still say to give it a try; this product has saved me the headache of searching for a product that doesn't irritate or make my skin breakout
Dry / Sensitivity
Columbus
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Purity is my favorite facial cleanser for the gentleness and the fact that it really does clean my face. It’s never dry or oily- it leaves it perfectly balanced. Unfortunately, the Renewed Hope is not the quality it once was. This is something that has happened since Coty bought the one of products. The quality, effectiveness and fragrance decreased significantly since the buyout.
Sensitive, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
Hobbs, NM
The purity cleanser is a must have! I’ve used this since it first game out and it’s amazing! It cleans my face completely. I love to use it especially when I wear makeup and want to take it off at the end of the day. The renewed hope in a jar is An amazing moisturizer as well!!! My skin has become more normal to dry and I love how it gives me the perfect moisture and softness to my skin!
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Imperial
Ii absolutely love Philosphy Purity!  I use it every day.  I really like Hope in a Jar, but it even though it is unscented it has a scent I really don't care for.  (I think that is a "me" thing though as most unscented products have a scent I don't care for).  In terms of how well the product works, though, it is amazing!  I love the way my skin feels after applying it.  I really think Philosophy is full of quality, effective products and would definitely recommend them.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have a low-maintenance skincare routine, wash and moisturize, so this product is perfect! It’s a one step face cleansing solution that gently cleanses skin and removes makeup. It’s perfect for my lazy-girl routine. The renewed hope in a jar moisturizer is one of my favorite moisturizers. It’s lightweight and smells phenomenal. It also helps that it has spf protection.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
This is my new go-to face wash, I love that it is an all in one wash and that it is just a good basic facewash! I dont like to use heavy face washes and this one is light and easy on my sensitive skin and doesnt strip it dry, the lotion is a good one for the morning, it is light enough to use under my makeup and actually does a good job of priming my face!
Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Sensitivity
Purchased at: ULTA
If you’re looking for a makeup remover for sensitive skin, then this one is it! I love it. It’s so gentle on the skin & does the job! And the moisturizer is also really good. I haven’t been able to take my hands off of it since I’ve bought it. I have oily skin & this has done wonders to my skin! Both of these products are so good to me
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Richmond, KY
My new favorite skincare set!! I absolutely love purity and hope in a jar!! I ran out of the lotion quick since I use a generous amount but I am still using my face wash. A little goes a long was with it. (Been using Over two months) my face has seen a change. It may dry up after the wash so lotion is essential after wash.
I absolutely swear by these products. There is nothing better than washing your face and having perfectly smooth skin! This wash does not dry me out but I am never oily either. The moisturizer leaves my skin feeling so perfect without any greasy feeling or dryness with my crazy combo skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Clinton, MS
I love this system together. I trust this cleanser and cream with my skin no matter what condition its in. It cleanses without stripping and moisture that stays. Its not drug store cheap but its not that expensive for the effectiveness. I would recommend this to anyone as a simple start to good skincare.
Combination / Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots