BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A daytime to nighttime duo for clean, hydrated, healthy-looking skin. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… This must-have duo wakes up your skin and provides the ultimate sensory experience. The award-winning, multitasking cleanser gently cleanses, tones, hydrates, and melts away all face and eye makeup in one simple step. Skin is left feeling perfectly clean, comfortable, and balanced. Gentle enough for everyday use, the exfoliator is designed to replenish and protect the skin with topical antioxidants as it helps condition and retain moisture levels. This set contains:- 2 oz Purity Made Simple® One-Step Facial Cleanser - 2 oz The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash™ It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Andi K.
Parker, CO
I use it! I love it! The microdelivery is perfect for morning use, as it provides gentle exfoliation and preps skin perfectly for the day and any makeup application. Washing with this reveals super smooth skin ready to absorb moisturizer and other skincare. Purity made simple is wonderful in the evening as it removes all of my makeup (mascara included) with a simple quick wash. No eye makeup remover needed. The product smells good and provides good slip without leaving any residue after rinsing away. Neither of these cleansers have broke me out ever, and I used to suffer from acne that was seemingly out of control. This duo will continue to be a staple in beauty regimen, as are the other purity products! I LOVE PHILOSOPHY! Philosophy Take Good Care Mini Cleansing Duo
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
A perfect pair! I love both of these products especially in conjunction with each other! I use the micro delivery in the evening time daily right after the Purity and it gives the perfect base for the rest of my skincare routine! These little travel sized duo sets are great to pack in your travel toiletry bag.
Sydni U.
Bradford, RI
I used this combination for a while and then wanted to try something more natural, so I switched to Mario Badescu. I didn’t realize until then how incredible this philosophy set really is. I finished the bottle of MB that I had and, once I switched back to philosophy, immediately saw a positive and noticeable difference in my skin.
Chalsea P.
tampa
The purity made simple was great at taking makeup off but I wasn’t impressed with this duo other than that. It worked well for my mother but my skin is acne prone so it did nothing for me. Reasonably priced, so if you’re looking for something gentle and don’t have problematic skin this could work for you.
Chandler B.
Raleigh, NC
Great face wash and facial exfoliator duo! Although I only use this face wash when traveling, the exfoliator is part of my weekly skin routine. Both products smell great and work effectively at a great price point. Exfoliator leaves skin feeling cleansed without being abrasive!
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
So i actually have both of these products. I have the full size micro delivery exfoliating facial wash, and I've had many deluxe samples of the purity 3 in 1 cleanser. I have very oily, sensitive, closed comedone riddled skin. I have tried everything from drug store to high end, to help clear my face. Nothing has, so therefore no product i own or use will get a 5 star review. I use the micro delivery exfoliating facial wash about 3 times a week. The full size will last a long time, because all you need is just a little bit. It smells good, and actually exfoliates pretty well. It doesn't help with my texture issues, and my closed comedones though. The cleanser is just basic. Their is nothing special about the cleanser, that makes it stand out among other face washes. True, its gentle, but in terms of helping my skin out, it doesn't help nothing or make anything worse. It's just that. A gentle, simple, cleanser. Now, if you have normal, or even dry skin, you might love this pair in conjunction. Honestly, I like the micro delivery better than the cleanser. It says you can use it every day, but over exfoliating is terrible for all skin types. If I had to choose over the two, I would pick the micro delivery. Do I think its worth 30$? No. It's worth 20 bucks though, because it does do what it claims, just nothing special. I got it half off at the 21 days of beauty sale. Is the face wash worth 25$? No. Their both overpriced. Simple products, way overpriced. Do I recommend? The micro delivery I do, but you can get a cleanser at Walmart for 75% cheaper in comparison to this basic cleanser. Cerave, Cetaphil, you can compare it to.
Kaitlyn L.
Pooler, GA
I love this cleanser set! I’ve been using the purity face wash for a few years now and love it! I just started using the micro delivery wash every other day in conjunction with the purity and I love the results. My skin is clear and it is gentle on my sensitive skin
Christina H.
Glenville, PA
I use this once a week. The exfoliants aren’t harsh on the skin. I have sensitive skin so that’s why i don’t use it everyday in case it becomes irritated. Once a week is just fine for me. It makes the skin feel very clean and feels like i had a facial
Kimberly R.
I really love the micro wash it exfoliates very well without drying out my skin. It is effective but some days I need a little more. It’s expensive I purchased on sale at Ulta. I do recommend for a daily exfoliator.
Alyssa G.
Anthem, AZ
Great products. Work well on my sensitive skin but leave me feeling clean and refreshed. The combination of these products is skin perfection. I recommend buying from QVC when they have the big bottles on sale
Natalie S.
Mobile, AL
How are these on sensitive skin? I'd love to try these.
Are they good wifi the clearasonic?
Lucy G.
Saint Louis, MO
what does this do exactly?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'm in desperate need for a great face wash. I've heard wonders about this Philosophy cleanser, will it work on my combination skin??? Will it make my face feel dry??? Can it be used to wash makeup off??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thank you!