BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A daytime to nighttime duo for clean, hydrated, healthy-looking skin. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… This must-have duo wakes up your skin and provides the ultimate sensory experience. The award-winning, multitasking cleanser gently cleanses, tones, hydrates, and melts away all face and eye makeup in one simple step. Skin is left feeling perfectly clean, comfortable, and balanced. Gentle enough for everyday use, the exfoliator is designed to replenish and protect the skin with topical antioxidants as it helps condition and retain moisture levels. This set contains:- 2 oz Purity Made Simple® One-Step Facial Cleanser - 2 oz The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash™ It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
A perfect pair! I love both of these products especially in conjunction with each other! I use the micro delivery in the evening time daily right after the Purity and it gives the perfect base for the rest of my skincare routine! These little travel sized duo sets are great to pack in your travel toiletry bag.
Caroline S.
Austin
I loved this product. It was EXTREMELY gentle on my skin, but I still felt as though the product really cleaned the impurities off of my face. This product didn't dry my skin out at all. It is a bit expensive, but I would say it's worth it. I would not buy it again because I am looking for a more heavy duty wash.
Brianna K.
I love the purity facial cleanser, however I have just recently started using the micro delivery exfoliating peel cleanser. It seems to have broken me out but I am not sure if that means it is working. So i will continue to use it and whether I would repurchase or not is TBD
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So i actually have both of these products. I have the full size micro delivery exfoliating facial wash, and I've had many deluxe samples of the purity 3 in 1 cleanser. I have very oily, sensitive, closed comedone riddled skin. I have tried everything from drug store to high end, to help clear my face. Nothing has, so therefore no product i own or use will get a 5 star review. I use the micro delivery exfoliating facial wash about 3 times a week. The full size will last a long time, because all you need is just a little bit. It smells good, and actually exfoliates pretty well. It doesn't help with my texture issues, and my closed comedones though. The cleanser is just basic. Their is nothing special about the cleanser, that makes it stand out among other face washes. True, its gentle, but in terms of helping my skin out, it doesn't help nothing or make anything worse. It's just that. A gentle, simple, cleanser. Now, if you have normal, or even dry skin, you might love this pair in conjunction. Honestly, I like the micro delivery better than the cleanser. It says you can use it every day, but over exfoliating is terrible for all skin types. If I had to choose over the two, I would pick the micro delivery. Do I think its worth 30$? No. It's worth 20 bucks though, because it does do what it claims, just nothing special. I got it half off at the 21 days of beauty sale. Is the face wash worth 25$? No. Their both overpriced. Simple products, way overpriced. Do I recommend? The micro delivery I do, but you can get a cleanser at Walmart for 75% cheaper in comparison to this basic cleanser. Cerave, Cetaphil, you can compare it to.
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
This is my go-to face wash! I've used it for years and I have experienced no problems. I use this with my clarisonic and there's never any makeup left on my face after washing. It doesn't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin too much but it gets all the gunk off!
Destiny R.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this at my local Ulta and at first I was only going to purchase the Purity facial cleanser to test it out and saw that this duo was only gonna be $4 more for both products. So I got a facial cleanser and a scrub. The perfect duo and perfect size! So far so good! The scrub is awesome and leaves my face smooth and purity just leaves my face feeling extra clean. Perfect for travel or to test out the product.
Althea S.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love this duo. I got it at Sephora. I use the cleanser when I want something just light that can get the job done. It's great by itself or sometimes I use with a cleansing brush. The smell is very refreshing. I like to use the exfoliator when I want a more intense clean or a smoother surface before a makeup application. The exfoliator by itself can be a tad harsh. I like to use it with the cleanser and it gives me the perfect texture that is nice and gentle on the skin. I'd definitely recommend this for sensitive skin
Tu-Quyen N.
Fairfax Sta, VA
The exfoliating is very gentle. It really is good for daily use. I find it exfoliating! Some were saying it wasn't as abrasive as they wished, but I thought it was perfect. Not too harsh, but abrasive enough to feel like it's doing it work. However, sometimes I have to focus on the crevices a little more like the areas around my nose. The cleanser tends to dry out my combination skin and the scent is a little weird. Takes a little getting use to. It does its job for the most part. Just an OK cleanser.
Katie R.
LA
This is my go to when my face is misbehaving... which is often thanks to Mother Nature. Love the Purity Cleanser - doesn't dry out my skin nor does it oil it up. A good, solid cleanse.
The Microdelivery wash, though, well it's a game changer. I use it with my Clarisonic brush in the shower 3x a week and my acne hasn't been deep cystic non-erupting volcanoes in forever. If you have oily skin that breaks out easily it's a MUST HAVE RIGHT NOW... esp if you have a facial brush! Love love love it!
Alexandra S.
I've been using both of these together for a while as my daily skincare routine and I love them! When I actually stick to my routine each day, my skin looks and feels so much better, and I think I've definitely seen some improvements since I first started using this duo. I'd definitely recommend using them! Sometimes my skin can be sensitive, but I've never had any issues with either of these products. The exfoliating wash isn't too harsh so you can use it daily.
Natalie S.
Mobile, AL
How are these on sensitive skin? I'd love to try these.
Are they good wifi the clearasonic?
Lucy G.
Saint Louis, MO
what does this do exactly?
Influenster M.
Hi! I'm in desperate need for a great face wash. I've heard wonders about this Philosophy cleanser, will it work on my combination skin??? Will it make my face feel dry??? Can it be used to wash makeup off??? I'd appreciate the feedback. Thank you!