BY PHILOSOPHY #29 in Face Wipes

Our gentle award-winning formula swipes away makeup, dirt, and oil in one simple step. these oversized, ultra-soft cloths are safe for the sensitive eye area and suitable for all skin types. skin is left feeling perfectly clean and comfortable with no need to rinse. perfect to take in your gym bag, purse, or travel bag.

• Is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Do these wipe work the same way as the face cleanser ?4 Answers
  • Do these leave behind a greasy feeling on your face after...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
These were such a disappointment. 😢😢😢 I LOVE the Philosophy brand and am a HUGE fan of the original Purity cleanser and the Purity gel cleanser for oilier skin types. That's why these wipes were such a surprising disappointment. 😣😣😣 I just didn't see or notice anything about these wipes that justify how much they cost.
Maybe I'm crazy, but it seemed to me as if the wipes were pretty dry. Like they aren't saturated with enough product, OR, maybe I bought an older pack?
They cleanse alright and have that great "Purity" smell to em. After finishing them, I wasn't able to see any real difference in my skin because of using them.
They're suitable for all skin types. These were such a bummed for me. Unfortunately, I wouldn't recommend these or repurchase.
Emily P.
McHenry

These wipes are great! They aren't as effective as the face wash but they still do a great job. In the AM, when I do not feel like washing my face (AKA getting it wet), I like to use these to feel clean and refreshed before putting on makeup for the day. They are also just great to use throughout the day for a quick freshen up. My skin is very dry in the winter months and these can be a little harsh on my skin from time to time, but overall I really enjoy these.
Chu L.
Makeup cleansing wipe is great on the day when you feel too lazy to use cleansing oil/cream/water/gel etc to wipe off your makeup at night. Unlike most other wipes, Purity cloths are thick so I never have an issue to wipe off my whole face and neck and it even removes my water proof eyeliner right away. Of course I still have to wash my face with cleansing foam after using purity cloths but it makes my long tired day much easier.
Anabel G.
Savannah
The Philosophy brand is all around one of the best brands I've ever used when it comes to the products I put on my face. Not only do the wipes work better than any other wipes I've tried, they also don't leave your face feeling dried out afterwards. The purity products take away all the dirt and oils while exchanging to benefit your skin. It's a one step product making it the perfect life saver for when you just don't have the time to do a full facial cleansing routine. A definite recommendation.
Gabrielle G.
I’m someone who just cannot use makeup removing wipes on my face, especially around my eyes or I’ll like literally burn my skin. It’s sooo weird! So imagine my surprise when a friend recommended I try these and they actually worked! 100% for even the most sensitive skin! I love!
Marisa L.
Valrico, FL
I love using these to take my makeup off. Literally melts the makeup right off my face, I only need 1 wipe for my whole entire face, hands down the best makeup wipes ever.
Amanda F.
West Columbia, SC
I love this brand along with their face wipes! This doesn't irritate my face, skin or eyes and easily removes all my makeup. It has a light clean smell and doesn't dry out my skin. They are very affordable and a great brand!
Jaclyn C.
Calera, AL
These are my absolute favorite face wipes! They are perfect for taking makeup off after a night out. I have sensitive skin and I can scrub at that eyeliner and it won't irritate my skin. I keep a stock of these at all times.
Stella M.
sunny isles
i like these they take all my make up off and feel clean for the time being aka after a long night and you're lazy yeah this product is great but once you open them they dry out and thats why this product is annoying
Dani N.
Washburn
Best makeup wipes ever, they smell so amazing and fresh and natural. Remove a vast majority of my makeup and it’s not too harsh on the face. Moderately priced, I usually get them from Ulta and the wipes go a very long way.
robin c.
Del Valle, TX
Do these leave behind a greasy feeling on your face afterward?
Sarah T.
Where can you purchase these?
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
Do these wipe work the same way as the face cleanser ?
Alina M.
Vancouver, WA
I've been looking for good facial cloths that don't break me out and aren't very harsh feeling on the skin .. so u think I'd like this product? Is it worth the buy ? Please help
Kaitlin D.