Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Cleansersphilosophy
Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

purity made simple cleanser and facial cleansing cloths

How well does this clean the make up off of your face?
Has anyone tried these face wipes? Are they similar to the facial cleanser? I love the cleanser and would like to add the face wipes to my regimen if these show the same clean feeling results. Thanks!
Start your review of Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths!
Health/Beauty M.
Philadelphia
Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Health/Beauty M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Being the skin addict I am. I wanted to see the what the rave was about so I purchased these wipes at Ulta Beauty. Not worth the money. You can find other less costly wipes. That does a amazing job. The wipes were gentle to my skin. I don’t see me purchasing these wipes again. ~ Review is my own paid an brought with my own money :)
Caryann S.
Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Caryann S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Effectively Cleans without stripping my skin of hydration and moisture. I use these in the morning to remove night time aging treatments. I do not use these to do a thorough cleansing of makeup. Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I adore these cloths for days I'm not wearing anything but mascara and lip balm. I take them in my tote bag when I go to my sons baseball games and if I get sweaty or just feel I need a quick clean up from all the dirt, these are great, refreshing, and I feel sufficiently clean my face of any mid day debris. I also sometimes use them to remove the bulk of my makeup before I use my nightly cleansing brush routine. Or in the morning after I've woken but don't have time to do my typical cleansing brush routine. I've always felt they did a great job for what I've used them for, but as I don't use them as my main cleaning I find them a bit expensive for the quick wipe downs I do, and cheaper brands do just as good of a job. But I do enjoy how non drying these particular cloths are compared to the others on the other side of the coin. Never been disappointed, but not one of my must haves either though they're great.
Jayson B.
Franklin, TN
Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Jayson B.
Purchased at: Dillard's
These are soooooooo good for your little to no makeup days or for mornings when rushed and don’t have much time! Amazingly effective, the scent is fab, love Philosophy… I have a few things in my arsenal, a great go to :-)Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths
Robin F.
Love these! They are gentle on my skin but do a great job cleaning off all my make up. I always make sure I have them on hand.
Dixie S.
Lake Stevens, WA
I have been using Philosophy Purity Made Simply for years. It leaves your face feeling wonderful.. Just rub it on your face and wash it off, and that's it.. You will love love it. I have all my friends and family using it and they love it too. You will not be sorry you bought it!
Lee V.
Love that this wipe doesn't leave the face feeling dry after using it. Face feels balance and refresh.
Yaosca D.
The purity line from philosophy is the best! I love the cleanser and of course this wipes are the best ones too for those days we feeling lazy!
L H.
I absolutely love the Philosophy brand and have used their products since I was a teenager in high school and my mother forced me to take care of my skin. Thank goodness she did! I have extremely sensitive skin and seem to be allergic to many products that aren't all natural. I had no problems with the purity made simple one step facial cleansing cloths and continue to use them daily. They not only remove almost all of my makeup (besides the harsh mascara that never seems to fully be gone), but it also left my skin soft and smooth. I will continue to use this product and advise anyone with sensitive skin to give it a try!
Kathryn G.
Franklin, NH
This is my all time favorite cleanser It is gentle but really removes all makeup i use it every night
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelsy P.
Enfield, CT
il y a 2 ans
Alexis N. il y a un an
I love these wipes although I don’t necessarily always buy them since they are pricey. I wear a lot of eyeliner/mascara and they do a great job of removing the makeup with out me having too much or irritate my eyes.
bella T.
sarasota
il y a 2 ans
Irina D. il y a 2 ans
Sorry I never used these so I am not sure how they work.