BY PHILOSOPHY #22 in Face Wipes

Our gentle award-winning formula swipes away makeup, dirt, and oil in one simple step. these oversized, ultra-soft cloths are safe for the sensitive eye area and suitable for all skin types. skin is left feeling perfectly clean and comfortable with no need to rinse. perfect to take in your gym bag, purse, or travel bag.

• Is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Do these wipe work the same way as the face cleanser ?4 Answers
  • Do these leave behind a greasy feeling on your face afterward?6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
These were such a disappointment. 😢😢😢 I LOVE the Philosophy brand and am a HUGE fan of the original Purity cleanser and the Purity gel cleanser for oilier skin types. That's why these wipes were such a surprising disappointment. 😣😣😣 I just didn't see or notice anything about these wipes that justify how much they cost.
Maybe I'm crazy, but it seemed to me as if the wipes were pretty dry. Like they aren't saturated with enough product, OR, maybe I bought an older pack?
They cleanse alright and have that great "Purity" smell to em. After finishing them, I wasn't able to see any real difference in my skin because of using them.
They're suitable for all skin types. These were such a bummed for me. Unfortunately, I wouldn't recommend these or repurchase.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Philosophy’s purity made simple facial cleanser is a really great gentle cleanser in a convenient wipe. It removes makeup well and cleanses great. The scent is very, very light. The product is made by such a well known, prestigious brand that really knows their stuff. Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths
Joni T.
Tarentum, PA
These cleansing cloths are so nice! The scent is great, they aren't too wet, and they work so well! They don't leave my face feeling too sticky or too dry. I have a very oily t-zone and after ten minutes of using other products I already have an oil build up on my forehead. With these cloths I didn't and in my books that's nothing short of amazing.
Chu L.
Makeup cleansing wipe is great on the day when you feel too lazy to use cleansing oil/cream/water/gel etc to wipe off your makeup at night. Unlike most other wipes, Purity cloths are thick so I never have an issue to wipe off my whole face and neck and it even removes my water proof eyeliner right away. Of course I still have to wash my face with cleansing foam after using purity cloths but it makes my long tired day much easier.
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
I do love philosophy purity and liked these wipes but found that philosophy cleanser did a better job at removing my makeup than these. Cleanser is also more cost efficient in long run than what you pay for these wipes. Good product but not worth the cost for me!
Anabel G.
Savannah
The Philosophy brand is all around one of the best brands I've ever used when it comes to the products I put on my face. Not only do the wipes work better than any other wipes I've tried, they also don't leave your face feeling dried out afterwards. The purity products take away all the dirt and oils while exchanging to benefit your skin. It's a one step product making it the perfect life saver for when you just don't have the time to do a full facial cleansing routine. A definite recommendation.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I keep these in my gym bag for before and after my workouts. I happen to use the cream cleanser of the same name so these are perfect for me. They’re very gentle, they remove EVERYTHING and they don’t irritate my skin.
Kylie D.
Farmington
To start off, the smell of these wipes is amazing! The packaging is very nice and simple. I use face wash at night, so I only use these in the morning when I first wake up. It does a nice job of cleaning the oils and dirt and drool (lol) that gather on my skin while I sleep at night. My skin feels very refreshed after using these(:
Leyla M.
Deer Park , TX
My face is very sensitive and I cannot use just any wipes! I’m glad that my favorite skin care line has these wipes...I usually use these to remove heavy eye makeup after using my purity facewash. If you have sensitive skin I highly recommend these.
Emma P.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these face wipes!! I keep this in my purse at all times. I was given the wipes as a xmas present and since they have run out 3 years ago I have never gone without them.
robin c.
Del Valle, TX
Do these leave behind a greasy feeling on your face afterward?
Sarah T.
Where can you purchase these?
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
Do these wipe work the same way as the face cleanser ?
Alina M.
Vancouver, WA
I've been looking for good facial cloths that don't break me out and aren't very harsh feeling on the skin .. so u think I'd like this product? Is it worth the buy ? Please help
Kaitlin D.