BY PHILOSOPHY

Our gentle award-winning formula swipes away makeup, dirt, and oil in one simple step. These oversized, ultra-soft cloths are safe for the sensitive eye area and suitable for all skin types. Skin is left feeling perfectly clean and comfortable with no need to rinse. Perfect to take in your gym bag, purse, or travel bag.

How To Use:

Gently wipe cloth on skin to remove dirt, oil and makeup. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

aqua/water/eau, butylene glycol, sodium citrate, gluconolactone, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, salvia sclarea (clary) oil, rosa centifolia flower oil, piper nigrum (pepper) fruit oil, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, amyris balsamifera bark oil, bulnesia sarmientoi wood oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, cymbopogon martini oil, mimosa tenuiflora bark extract, ormenis multicaulis oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, tocopherol, glycerin, calcium gluconate, cetyl palmitate, cetearyl isononanoate, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-12, ceteareth-20, sodium hydroxide, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid, geraniol, linalool.

• Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Do these wipe work the same way as the face cleanser ?4 Answers
  • Do these leave behind a greasy feeling on your face after...6 Answers
Tali K.
los angeles
So 99% of the time, I will use a cleansing balm to remove my makeup but once in a while, when I'm lazy, I will only use these whips. I used to use Neutrogena makeup remover whips because of the price but I must say these are worth the splurge especially because I use them so rarely.
Amanda B.
Jackson, OH
This line of products are the best. I have dry skin and this stuff doesn’t dry it out or irritate it at all. I also use these as a makeup remover and it takes off everything! They are easy to use and dispenses easily. I would recommend this whole line of products to everyone.
Megan G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I really liked Purity at first, however my skin very quickly seemed to grow sensitive to it and it hurts more around the eyes (while not doing a very good job of removing mascara and liner). Not willing to continue use of these as they are supposed to make life easier.
Yasmine M.
Wheaton, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely LOVE these they take off my makeup really nice and aren’t irritating to my eyes which is the main problem I have with wipes .. they’re really gentle smell nice and I only have to use one to take off all my makeup as opposed to the normal 2-3 I use
Denise Q.
MOKENA, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the convenience of these wipes, but love using purity with my clarisonic. Purity is a must have in the beauty regimen. I buy the jumbo 32 oz. From QVC. I'd panic if I ever ran out. LOL! philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
Nadia A.
West Chester, PA
These are like my life savor when I travel! I usually like use these when I travel or when I’m really tired to do a full wash of my face before bed (which is rare), but it truly takes off all of your makeup and any dirt and grime from the day!
Sierra D.
Huntersville , NC
Purchased at: Sephora
These are the beSt makeup remover wipes! I have used others and needed 2 or 3 to remove all of my makeup but with these I only use one. And it is so gentle on my skin it doesn’t leave it red or itchy.
Ashley K.
Fort Bragg, NC
I keep going back to these cleansing cloths because they get all the makeup and dirt off my face and leave no annoying residue. Other cleansing cloths start to make my eyes burn but these don’t.
Julie W.
Tacoma
Purchased at: ULTA
For a cleansing cloth- these are amazing! Personally, I’m just not a fan of cleansing cloths. I prefer to use the Purity facial cleanser with my Clarisonic. But in a pinch- these are great!
Katie M.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Love to use on the go or as my first step in makeup removal. When I have makeup on I always follow up with another cleanser. No makeup days or after gym, just swipe and go!
robin c.
Del Valle, TX
Do these leave behind a greasy feeling on your face afterward?
Sarah T.
Where can you purchase these?
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
Do these wipe work the same way as the face cleanser ?
Alina M.
Vancouver, WA
I've been looking for good facial cloths that don't break me out and aren't very harsh feeling on the skin .. so u think I'd like this product? Is it worth the buy ? Please help
Kaitlin D.