BY PHILOSOPHY

Our gentle award-winning formula swipes away makeup, dirt, and oil in one simple step. These oversized, ultra-soft cloths are safe for the sensitive eye area and suitable for all skin types. Skin is left feeling perfectly clean and comfortable with no need to rinse. Perfect to take in your gym bag, purse, or travel bag.

How To Use:

Gently wipe cloth on skin to remove dirt, oil and makeup. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

aqua/water/eau, butylene glycol, sodium citrate, gluconolactone, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, salvia sclarea (clary) oil, rosa centifolia flower oil, piper nigrum (pepper) fruit oil, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, amyris balsamifera bark oil, bulnesia sarmientoi wood oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, cymbopogon martini oil, mimosa tenuiflora bark extract, ormenis multicaulis oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, tocopherol, glycerin, calcium gluconate, cetyl palmitate, cetearyl isononanoate, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-12, ceteareth-20, sodium hydroxide, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid, geraniol, linalool.

• Is this good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Do these wipe work the same way as the face cleanser ?4 Answers
  • Do these leave behind a greasy feeling on your face after...6 Answers
Amanda B.
Jackson, OH
This line of products are the best. I have dry skin and this stuff doesn’t dry it out or irritate it at all. I also use these as a makeup remover and it takes off everything! They are easy to use and dispenses easily. I would recommend this whole line of products to everyone.
Yasmine M.
Wheaton, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely LOVE these they take off my makeup really nice and aren’t irritating to my eyes which is the main problem I have with wipes .. they’re really gentle smell nice and I only have to use one to take off all my makeup as opposed to the normal 2-3 I use
Denise Q.
MOKENA, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the convenience of these wipes, but love using purity with my clarisonic. Purity is a must have in the beauty regimen. I buy the jumbo 32 oz. From QVC. I'd panic if I ever ran out. LOL! philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
Heather K.
Couldn’t live without these! I have a 30ct pack that stays at home and the 15ct pack in my purse at all times - Wouldn’t be seen without them! Wipes away makeup, dirt, and impurities. And they’re perfect for a refresh after yoga. Love philosophy!
Julie W.
Tacoma
Purchased at: ULTA
For a cleansing cloth- these are amazing! Personally, I’m just not a fan of cleansing cloths. I prefer to use the Purity facial cleanser with my Clarisonic. But in a pinch- these are great!
Katie M.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Love to use on the go or as my first step in makeup removal. When I have makeup on I always follow up with another cleanser. No makeup days or after gym, just swipe and go!
Courtney M.
These have really been a great addition to my skincare. When i am in the hospital (ive got chronic illnesses that require hospital stays quite often) i take these with me that way my skin doesnt suffer . At home these help me make sure all remnants of makeup are removed so my skin can stay free of blemishes. Unlike other face wipes ive tried,these dont leave my skin feeling tacky . I actually have these on an automatic delivery schedule .
Lexi G.
Orlando
I love this product! First off, I love the packaging bc it’s not a peel open type of thing and then if you don’t close it the right way then the wipes dry out. That does not happen since it has a top that opens and closes and it clicks when it closes so you know it’s closed. I really like the wipes bc they cleanse your face a little bit and not just remove your makeup. They don’t burn my face though so that’s always a plus for me. And I think they might have a little bit of lotion in them, I haven’t really looked at the ingredients bc I got them as a gift but my face definitely doesn’t feel dry after wards. It’s obviously not like putting lotion on your face but you also don’t feel like you have to immediately put lotion on.
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
These were awesome. Slight burn to my face removing my make up but nothing out of the ordinary but I also have very sensitive skin. The smell wasn’t too harsh but for the price I have found there are cheaper alternatives on the market.
Chu L.
Makeup cleansing wipe is great on the day when you feel too lazy to use cleansing oil/cream/water/gel etc to wipe off your makeup at night. Unlike most other wipes, Purity cloths are thick so I never have an issue to wipe off my whole face and neck and it even removes my water proof eyeliner right away. Of course I still have to wash my face with cleansing foam after using purity cloths but it makes my long tired day much easier.
robin c.
Del Valle, TX
Do these leave behind a greasy feeling on your face afterward?
Sarah T.
Where can you purchase these?
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
Do these wipe work the same way as the face cleanser ?
Alina M.
Vancouver, WA
I've been looking for good facial cloths that don't break me out and aren't very harsh feeling on the skin .. so u think I'd like this product? Is it worth the buy ? Please help
Kaitlin D.