Stacy N.
Hickory Hills, IL

Is this product worth the price? I have sensitive dry skin and have heard this product is really good. Just not sure I want to pay the price tag if it's not worth it.

Alison V.
Alison V.
FREDERICK, MD
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I find it to be worth it for me. I have sensitive skin that is oily in the T-zone and I find that it is not overly drying and slightly moisturizing. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and a little bit goes at LONG way. I bought the smaller sized bottle almost two months ago and it seems like I've hardly made a dent in it using it every day at night and sometimes in the morning. I know that Ulta carries a "travel size" of this cleanser that is about $10 so that would be a good option for trying it for a longer time.
Lilliana S.
Lilliana S.
12 months ago
I've found that it is worth it. I have the smallest size which is 8oz. And it's not even half way gone and I've had it for a little over six months now. I use it morning and evening too. I love it and it works great. I would say worth the money.