BY PHILOSOPHY

What it is: philosophy's award-winning purity made simple gently cleanses, tones and melts away all face and eye makeup in one simple step while lightly hydrating the skin. All skin types will rejoice over this cleanser's multitasking talent. Travel-sized and wrapped in holiday style, it's designed for sharing. How to use: Apply to a wet body or scalp. Lather, rinse, repeat if desired. If using as a bubble bath, drizzle a generous amount under running water and enjoy. Brand: philosophy. Style Name: Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser Ornament (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5473470. Available in stores. see more...

Destiny G.
Saint Paul , MN
I love this face wash! It’s simple and fresh! Leaves me squeaky clean. I was a first time buyer. I think it’s a good value for the price. I think it’s very effective and I will buy it again. I love this facial cleanser.
Sonja K.
Monterey
I love when Ulta carries philosophy ornaments because I get the product in beautiful packaging that makes for great gift-giving. Definitely gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Izzy T.
Wesley Chapel
I️ love this cleanser. I️t definitely leaves my skin soft. This is good if you have some sort of exfoliant and you want a deep clean too. The scent is good too. I’m not a huge fan of super strong scented facial products but this is perfect. Meets everything off my check list!
Peyton R.
Algonquin, IL
This doesn’t smell good at all really. And it does nothing to my face, I feel like I’m just rubbing some liquid onto my face then washing it off. I do t recommend this, i was very disappointed with my purchase
Idania A.
Bartow, FL
Oh my goodness. I used this and broke out sooooo bad. It looked like it burned parts of my face. Never even getting close to this product ever.
Amanda L.
Danville
Not bad. Not my favorite but I do enjoy it. It can be somewhat pricey but a good cleanser is necessary.