BY PHILOSOPHY

purity made simple one-step cleansing bar for face and body gently, yet effectively, cleanses and leaves skin perfectly clean and comfortable.  get back to the basics of cleansing. purity made simple one-step cleansing bar for face and body was created for those who want to experience the benefits of our award-winning cleanser and prefer to cleanse with a bar soap. this mild cleansing bar is formulated with naturally-based cleansers to gently, yet effectively, melt away dirt, oil and makeup. the creamy, rich lather is mild and gentle on the skin, while eight essential oils help condition, leaving skin feeling perfectly clean, soft and comfortable from head to toe. philosophy : cleanliness is a new beginning. features & benefits: formulated with naturally-based cleansers to. see more...

Katiana V.
S San Fran, CA
Me encanta este jabon. Te deja la piel fresca y limpia sobretodo despues de usar mucho maquillaje es bien gentil a la piel. No tengo nada malo que decir de el producto y definitivamente lo comprare de nuevo.
Liberty D.
Converse, TX
By far one of the best soaps i've ever used on my face. It's so gentle with your skin and leaves it softer than a baby's butt! Anytime friends ask why my face is so clear, I tell them it's all thanks to Purity! I cant seem to stop repurchasing!
sarah d.
Vacaville, CA
I love this stuff... Its not some crazy face wash that's going to claim to give you someone elses face finally but it works and your skin is soft afterward and the thing is simplicity is key. The only thing I's its a little over priced for me.
juliann c.
Delano, CA
Cute packaging great smell makes,my skin soft without making it oily I can also use it on my face which is super sensitive so its one of my go to products when I can get it. Sooo cute
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I like the clean and fresh scent of this soap. It makes my skin feel smooth and soft after every use. It's pricey but worth it.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
This is definitely one of my favorite bands of soap out there. Not only does it smell awesome but it gets the job done 100%.
Danielle J.
Highly recommend. Will buy again and again! I order this online bc I can’t often find it in local stores
Brittney C.
Andrews AFB, MD
This is such a holy grail product. It does everything. I clean my face, body, and even my make up brushes with this cleanser. It is gentle but gets the job done!
alexandria  S.
Purity is one of the best soaps! leaving a fresh scent while cleansing your body! the fresh scent makes you feel so fresh and clean. the beauty bar would be and awesome purchase! This product is a 5 star!!