philosophy purity made simple mineral oil-free facial cleansing oil uploaded by Tram D.philosophy purity made simple mineral oil-free facial cleansing oil uploaded by Marcea B.

BY PHILOSOPHY

leaves skin perfectly clean and soft, and provides superior makeup removal with a blend of natural oils. luxurious texture emulsifies easily and rinses completely.

• I've been using this oil to take off my makeup before was...4 Answers
  • Does this cleansing oil leave skin soft and supple? I wan...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "OMG I seriously love philosophy brand products. This cleansing oil is a miracle in a bottle! Seriously only need one drop on a little cotton ball wipe it across your eyes it's going to take away all your eyeshadow/liner primer even waterproof mascara! no lie. it's not going to leave you feeling greasy afterwards, and it's really good on sensitive skin. totally recommend you this product" in 16 reviews
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
This smells incredible and it removes every bit of my makeup every single time. It doesn’t matter if I have just the simplest of makeup on or crazy festival or avant garde makeup. This stuff takes it off like a dream. It’s the best oil in my opinion for removing waterproof makeup (especially mascara) and I absolutely love it. I take this every time I travel because I know I’m guaranteed to have very clean skin after using this.
Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
I've been using this face wash for years because it really is amazing for my skin. I have sensitive skin so it was hard to find the right face wash for myself. I like that it doesn't have that super harsh chemical smell that some facial washes do. I find that the bigger bottle you buy, the better deal it is. I've had the same big bottle of for about 2 years now
Nina S.
Review for: philosophy purity made simple cleansing oil, 5.8 oz more...
Absolutely love how well this cleansing oil just melts away my makeup. Takes off my waterproof mascara and everything else. I do not love the oily residue left over and usually will wash my face with the purity cleanser right after
Lily Y.
Walled Lake
Review for: Mineral Oil-Free more...
Light and fresh! Probably one of their better products since I am not a huge fan of this brand. You can find it at Sephora, Philosophy is pretty expensive and mostly name brand.
Lyndsey M.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: philosophy purity made simple cleansing oil, 5.8 oz more...
Perfect for our camping weekends! Simply add the product to a cotton pad and wipe your face! No water needed! It’s now an essential part of my camping/weekend bag!
Jaylah M.
Detroit , MI
I love love love this oil! I use this to remove my make up, and false eyelashes. It removes my makeup without me having to rub hard. Even my eyeliner and mascara that’s so hard to get off this helps a lot!
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
After being so in love with their cleanser, this seemed like the logical next step. I love to massage my face with oil while streaming Netflix after a particularly challenging week, and this one is perfect because it is oil free! I've watched several youtube instructional videos on the benefits of facial massages and highly recommend it. I've had the same bottle for ages, as I don't do this too often. Its definitely a skin care step I could skip, and I wouldn't use this as my sole facial cleanser on a daily basis, but its a nice treat.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
This is a good cleansing facial oil. I was hesitatant to use one due to my bad experiences, but since I like products from Purity I figured I would give it a try. This oil did a good job removing my makeup, and it left my skin feeling smooth and not oily. It was gentle on my eyes and that was a plus!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I felt like this bottle lasted forever. This wasn't my favorite thing to use to remove my make up at the end of the day but it did a fairly good job of it and cleared everything except for mascara smeared on the bottom lashes, which is always exceptionally difficult to remove it seems. A little of this oil went a long way.
Cynthia N.
Forest hills , NY
Works like a charm and is great for my skin. Didn't strip my face at the end of the day like a make up remover wipe typically would. Gentle for those with sensitive skin and leaves moisture to hydrate your skin. Melts away your make up and has your skin feelin soft.
Jaime s.
I've been using this oil to take off my makeup before washing my face but it doesn't seem to get it all off very well, any suggestions on a different good cleansing oil?!
Jessica T.
Does this cleansing oil leave skin soft and supple? I want to try it out.