philosophy purity made simple mineral oil-free facial cleansing oil uploaded by Mélanie G.philosophy purity made simple mineral oil-free facial cleansing oil uploaded by Tram D.philosophy purity made simple mineral oil-free facial cleansing oil uploaded by Marcea B.

BY PHILOSOPHY

leaves skin perfectly clean and soft, and provides superior makeup removal with a blend of natural oils. luxurious texture emulsifies easily and rinses completely.

• I've been using this oil to take off my makeup before was...4 Answers
  • Does this cleansing oil leave skin soft and supple? I wan...4 Answers
philosophy purity made simple mineral oil-free facial cleansing oil
  • "OMG I seriously love philosophy brand products. This cleansing oil is a miracle in a bottle! Seriously only need one drop on a little cotton ball wipe it across your eyes it's going to take away all your eyeshadow/liner primer even waterproof mascara! no lie. it's not going to leave you feeling greasy afterwards, and it's really good on sensitive skin. totally recommend you this product" in 16 reviews
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
This smells incredible and it removes every bit of my makeup every single time. It doesn’t matter if I have just the simplest of makeup on or crazy festival or avant garde makeup. This stuff takes it off like a dream. It’s the best oil in my opinion for removing waterproof makeup (especially mascara) and I absolutely love it. I take this every time I travel because I know I’m guaranteed to have very clean skin after using this.
Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
I've been using this face wash for years because it really is amazing for my skin. I have sensitive skin so it was hard to find the right face wash for myself. I like that it doesn't have that super harsh chemical smell that some facial washes do. I find that the bigger bottle you buy, the better deal it is. I've had the same big bottle of for about 2 years now
Nina S.
Review for: philosophy purity made simple cleansing oil, 5.8 oz more...
Absolutely love how well this cleansing oil just melts away my makeup. Takes off my waterproof mascara and everything else. I do not love the oily residue left over and usually will wash my face with the purity cleanser right after
Arlene B.
New Orleans
Purity's Cleansing Oil does a great job of removing makeup and cleansing the face well. There are no harsh smells and it is gentle on the skin. I do feel like I have to wash my face after using it, as I feel it leaves a little residue on my face. I use it only when I am removing tons of makeup.
Katy K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: philosophy purity made simple cleansing oil, 5.8 oz more...
When I need to take my makeup off and it’s been a rough day, I reach for this! I find the smell a little off putting but it take everything right off leaving my skin feeling amazing just like the rest of the purity line!
Casey D.
Watertown
Purchased at: Sephora
Removed all my makeup and didn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. It was pricey but really does a great job cleaning the face. It is more expensive than I would like for a cleansing oil, but other than that there’s nothing negative I could say about this product.
Paige H.
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! It has worked wonders for my skin type (combination). I’ve been buying this product for a while and have never been disappointed!!!!!! Love all things Purity! Definitely giving this product 5 stars!
Jaylah M.
Detroit , MI
I love love love this oil! I use this to remove my make up, and false eyelashes. It removes my makeup without me having to rub hard. Even my eyeliner and mascara that’s so hard to get off this helps a lot!
Alexandra P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: philosophy purity made simple cleansing oil, 5.8 oz more...
It works great I just couldn’t find a place for it in my routine. There’s already so many steps and this just didn’t fit in. But the product does work amazingly. I would recommend it
Lyndsey M.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: philosophy purity made simple cleansing oil, 5.8 oz more...
Perfect for our camping weekends! Simply add the product to a cotton pad and wipe your face! No water needed! It’s now an essential part of my camping/weekend bag!
Jaime s.
I've been using this oil to take off my makeup before washing my face but it doesn't seem to get it all off very well, any suggestions on a different good cleansing oil?!
Jessica T.
Does this cleansing oil leave skin soft and supple? I want to try it out.