philosophy purity made simple mineral oil-free facial cleansing oil uploaded by Marcea B.philosophy purity made simple mineral oil-free facial cleansing oil uploaded by Tram D.

BY PHILOSOPHY

leaves skin perfectly clean and soft, and provides superior makeup removal with a blend of natural oils. luxurious texture emulsifies easily and rinses completely.

• I've been using this oil to take off my makeup before washing my ...4 Answers
  • Does this cleansing oil leave skin soft and supple? I want to try...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Gem S.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was introduced to this by my sister a few years back and until now I keep it in my daily routine when I switch up my cleansers! It doesn’t have any scent to it so it’s good for sensitive skin but does its job amazingly!
Linda D.
Auburn , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for an oil cleanser for a while now and decided to go with this. I've used the original Purity before and I love it. Recently got really into skincare and K beauty and I read something about double cleansing.

My first night using this and my clay based cleanser my skin felt AMAZING! So soft and extremely clean. This didn't leave an oily film on my skin nor did it feel heavy at all. Really got rid of all my makeup and hydrated my skin. I'm oily so at first the thought is using an oil cleanser was crazy but now I love it. During the day I personally think this helps with my oil control. This winter it's been really cold and dry so I think I skin really needed it. Love it and will repurchase!
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
After being so in love with their cleanser, this seemed like the logical next step. I love to massage my face with oil while streaming Netflix after a particularly challenging week, and this one is perfect because it is oil free! I've watched several youtube instructional videos on the benefits of facial massages and highly recommend it. I've had the same bottle for ages, as I don't do this too often. Its definitely a skin care step I could skip, and I wouldn't use this as my sole facial cleanser on a daily basis, but its a nice treat.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good cleansing facial oil. I was hesitatant to use one due to my bad experiences, but since I like products from Purity I figured I would give it a try. This oil did a good job removing my makeup, and it left my skin feeling smooth and not oily. It was gentle on my eyes and that was a plus!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I felt like this bottle lasted forever. This wasn't my favorite thing to use to remove my make up at the end of the day but it did a fairly good job of it and cleared everything except for mascara smeared on the bottom lashes, which is always exceptionally difficult to remove it seems. A little of this oil went a long way.
Cynthia N.
Forest hills, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like a charm and is great for my skin. Didn't strip my face at the end of the day like a make up remover wipe typically would. Gentle for those with sensitive skin and leaves moisture to hydrate your skin. Melts away your make up and has your skin feelin soft.
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I use it mainly as a way to take off my makeup at the end of the day. Because I have super dry skin it gives my face a nice clean feel and keeps it moisturizer and hydrated through the night so I wake up feeling super refreshed.
Karen L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Second cleansing oil I've tried and I love the consistency way more than the first one. I first tried the "Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil For Dry Skin" and I tried to like it but I just hated it. Whenever I washed it off my face, it still felt very greasy and dirty so I sadly threw that out. However, this stuff is SO GOOD. I squeeze a generous amount in my hands and then proceed to massage it onto my dry face. It takes off pretty much all of my makeup. I usually do my face first, then take a bit more and massage it into my eye makeup and then rinse my face. After adding water it turns kind of milky and washes right off and leaves my face feeling CLEAN and soft! It's a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Taylor M.
I love this!! I would recommend using this to take off your makeup and follow it up with a cleanser. I think it's great at removing surface dirt, but need something else to get rid of deep down grime. In my opinion, you can forgo the makeup wipes if you use this. Again, and I always say this in my reviews, wait for a 20% off at Ulta or Sephora if you want to save some money. I did pick mine up at Ulta.

But, ugh yes there is a but, I think that there are some great drugstore options that work just as good. However, worth the splurge if you're interested. Lastly, I wish it had a pump. I think you have better control of the product with a pump.
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge lover of the traditional, original Philosophy Purity Made Simple face wash. I'm pretty sure I've already written a glowing review on here somewhere so I'm not going to backtrack. However- the famous cleanser in oil form? Not for me. I thought since my skin tends to be more dry than anything else that this would be a winner, but I actually had to re-wash with the original after using this. I hate to write anything negative about Philosophy- this might be the only product of theirs that I've tried and really didn't like, and I've tried probably 30 products.
Jaime s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this oil to take off my makeup before washing my face but it doesn't seem to get it all off very well, any suggestions on a different good cleansing oil?!
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cleansing oil leave skin soft and supple? I want to try it out.