philosophy Purity Made Simple Micellar Cleansing Water 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Kat J.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A cleansing water that removes makeup, dirt, and impurities without the need to rinse. If you want to know more… This soothing cleansing water removes dirt, impurities, and makeup for skin that feels clean, hydrated, toned, and refreshed. see more...

Kat J.
Bought this from Ulta when it first came out, and I’m sad to say that as much as I love Philosophy products, this one was a disappointment.

I had never tried a micellar water before using this one, but I was excited about the prospect and I know Philosophy is a brand I can trust. I used a cotton round to apply this to my face, and I was incredibly confused by my results. Not only did this barely remove my makeup (it took a LOT of scrubbing and a LOT of micellar water), but it somehow left my face feeling greasy and dry at the same time. I’ve never experienced that kind of result before, and it took washing my face twice to fix it (as well as to fully remove my makeup). As if all of that wasn’t bad enough, I had to use soooooo much of this micellar water to try and remove my makeup, I ended up using about half the bottle!!! I wasn’t even wearing long-wear makeup, it was freshly applied bullet lipstick that can be easily removed with Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes on any given day... That’s a terrible value considering the how fast I would’ve ended up going through this (had I kept it). Needless to say, I returned this product and won’t be purchasing or recommending it.
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Worked well for its purpose, I tend to use cleansing oil but if I didn’t have time I do a full washing routine for my face this was my go to. It works great at removing makeup, including eye makeup. Idk if all are this way, but on the bottle I had, the cap was very hard to open and 9 times out of 10 I would just screw the lid off instead of trying to open it. Still would recommend it because it does definitely work
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I bought this because I love the Purity cleanser but unfortunately I was not a fan. I felt like it didn’t do as good a job taking off makeup as other micellar waters I’ve used and it left my skin feeling greasy!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
This is a great micellar water to remove all the dirt and makeup from the day. Put a little on a cotton ball and it removes it all.
Samantha P.
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I have tried out multiple micellar cleansing waters and this is hands down the best. It is on the pricey side, but you get your money’s worth. I use to take of all my face makeup and excuse dirt and truly exceeded my expectations. Definitely recommend.
Kala K.
Wilton
Love using this a my morning cleanser to sweep away oil that builds up in the night! It’s the perfect way to cleanse quickly in the morning or to help fix any makeup mistakes.

Sephora