Skin CareFacial Skincarephilosophy
Purity Made Simple Hydra-Essence With Coconut Water

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Hydra-Essence With Coconut Water

hydra-essence with coconut water

Would this be good to use as a toner? Is that basically what it is? Does it have the same benefits as most toners and does anyone currently use it for that? Toner is a staple in my skincare routine. Thanks!
Has anyone used this before? Does it make your face break out?
Start your review of Philosophy Purity Made Simple Hydra-Essence With Coconut Water!
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Hydra-Essence With Coconut Water uploaded by March S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I added an essence as one of my steps into my skin care routine, and I decided I’d try philosophy’s Hydra-essence with coconut water. The very first thing I noticed about this product was that it had a very nice fresh scent. Compared to some other essences I’ve used, Philosophy’s is just a tiny bit more on a thicker side, which I actually didn’t mind at all. When applied it left my face feeling moist and dewy! Philosophy Purity Made Simple Hydra-Essence With Coconut Water
Leigha A.
Los Angeles
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Hydra-Essence With Coconut Water uploaded by Leigha A.
Purchased at: ULTA
The best I have used so far ! Doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily and removes makeup so well. Doesn’t break my face out and I have very sensitive skin. I have been using this for a few months now and will be buying again.
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Hydra-Essence With Coconut Water uploaded by elvia P.
[product:philosophy-purity-made-simple-hydra-essence-with-coconut-water---6.7-oz.] I've recently added an essence to my skincare routine and I really never understood the whole concept about it until I did my research.. Basically an essence enhances the other products that you use on your face.. I've been using this 1 wk now and I must admit my skin looks brighter, feels softer like conditioned if that makes sense. I was kinda worried that my skin wouldn't like it since it's so sensitive but I have not had a reaction or any irritation. So I do the 10 step Korean skin care routine and this regimen has been around for centuries. I really want to try SK11 essence but holy fuckaroo it's $80 so I did my research and I always look at the ingredients and this product has no parabens sulfates or phthalates and that's what I always look for.. I highly recommend adding an essence to your routine better yet try the 10 step Korean skin care routine.... I absolutely love this product and I should have added this way earlier.
Madison D.
Tampa
Purchased at: ULTA
Has anyone tried this before? It always makes me break out and I feel that it is clogging my pores more than helping them. I am not sure what it is used for, but it certainly does not work for me. I would not recommend.
Stephanie K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently got this from Ulta. It’s similar to what a toner would be. I absolutely love this. Ever since using it, my skin looks super refreshed and stays refreshed throughout the day. The consistency is like water and it does have a smell to it but not too overwhelming. I would definitely recommend if you are looking to buy a new toner.
Lauren B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This toner is great! I don’t really know how a toner can be bad actually but I just put this on a cotton round and rub all around my face , it works great because even if I had makeup on and used a makeup wipe, this toner picks up on all the makeup I may have missed! 4/5 stars because this product is kind of expensive
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,861 reviews
I use this product after washing my face as the first step in my skincare routine both morning and night. This makes my face have a glowy look and I am overall pleased with this product and I would repurchase.
Lindsay P.
Tuttle, OK
I love this product. It helps get your skin ready to soak in all the moisturizer and serum. I put it on after I clean my skin. Super hydrating.
Beckie E.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! I wasnt convinced about using an essence in my skin care routine until I tried this one.
Viki L.
This product is more like a concentrated toner, contain coconut water and aloe Vera. Very good price for such a soothing and hydrating product.