BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A hydra-bounce eye gel that visibly improves dark circles, puffiness, and bags. Solutions for: - Dark circles - Puffiness - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to... see more...

Bee P.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a nice eye cream if you’re looking for something basic to use on a daily basis and don’t have any specific concerns, such as dark circles or fine lines. If you are someone like me and have specific concerns (genetic dark circles), then I would most definitely suggest other products to use instead.
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, Ga
I really enjoyed the unique texture of this eye cream. However I found this product to be useless. It may hydrate the skin but it didn’t approve the appearance. My eyes seemed tired and sunken in. I not only used want my eye cream to take care of my skin but also to show it.
Lisa n.
I love the Purity line from Philosophy. All the products make my skin feel really smooth and brightens my face after one use.
Demetria K.
Glen Head, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
This product was gentle and hydrated my skin. Wonderful packaging. A good value. I would re-use and recommend.
jerilynn D.
Amazing! I bought a sample size just to begin with and I've repurchased four times since then. So hydrating
rachel s.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t know why but eye products seriously overwhelm me. I never know which issue I should address and my eyes are really sensitive so I can’t use products with harsh ingredients. After sampling so many products at sephora, I ended up purchasing this eye cream and boy am I glad I did. It’s helped with hydration and fine lines as well as puffiness in a matter of 2-3 days. The price tag is amazing as well.
Samah K.
Bogota, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this eye cream! Its a bouncy gel that feels super light and absorbs right into your skin. A little goes a long way. This eye cream brightens your under eye, hydrates, and deflates puffiness!
Amanda H.
Ridley Park
Purchased at: ULTA
This eye product is amazing for dry eyes. It hydrated the under eye and plumps the area a little to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Great for underneath makeup applications.
Carla V.
Rolesville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using the purity line for face washing. It has been amazing. Then I started the eye gel. It’s awesome. Non Sticky. I would definitely continue using this.
Cora B.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Super hydrating without feeling oily or heavy on the skin! Makes me feel fresh and ready for the day