BY PHILOSOPHY

give skin a fresh start with purity made simple foaming 3-in-1 cleansing gel for face and eyes. a fresh-foaming, deep clean leaves skin feeling refreshed. features and; benefits: provides a fresh-foaming, deep clean that is ideal for oily skin types removes dirt, oil, impurities and all traces of makeup and eye makeup rinses completely clean, leaving skin feeling refreshed not tight facial cleansing gel & eye makeup remover see more...

• Is this worth the $30 at sephora? I got a sample and enjoyed it b...4 Answers
  • So how great is this stuff? What is your face washing routine wit...6 Answers
  • How does this gel formula compare to the regular purity facial cl...4 Answers
Katie M.
Review for: Cleansing Gel Makeup Remover
I’ll be the first to admit it I fell into the YouTube guru hole and bought this after a few of them recommended. It didn’t work for me as well as it seem to work for them, but for the price tag I kept on using it. It doesn’t make my acne worse but it doesn’t really help much either. I do love how it takes off my excess I make up that I can’t get off with my micellar water. That is honestly probably the only reason I’m giving it a three star rating instead of the two.
Kali N.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: Cleansing Gel Makeup Remover
This is my absolute holy grail makeup removing wash! It is 100% effective at removing all of my makeup without irritating my sensitive skin. The smell is so nice and natural and is great for those who are sensitive to smells. The gel consistency gently foams to get a deep clean without leaving your face feeling stripped.
Priscilla C.
Granada Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't too happy with this cleansing product as it left my skin very dry. It takes all the makeup off but leaves my skin extremely dry. It almost felt like I was washing my face with a bar of soap. Its fragrance free, and a little product goes a long way. I would recommend this if you have oily skin. Stay away if you have dry skin. philosophy purity made simple foaming 3-in-1 cleansing gel for face and eyes
Lana T.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome face wash. I keep this on my bathroom sink. I've used this wash for the past 5 years since I discovered it at sephora. It deep cleans and washes my makeup away in one big sweep. I love the packaging, the smell and it's foaming action. I will keep buying this one for life.
Aleisa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good alternative if you find the regular Purity is too drying on your face. Cleans just as well and doesn’t strip the skin of any moisture. You get a good amount of product and it’s safe for sensitive skin types. I recommend it!
Karra T.
I have never had a face wash work as well as this. It is pretty expensive, but you literally only need a dot for each use. I bought my first bottle after Christmas, and I’m still using the same bottle. I use it everyday. It doesn’t dry my face out and it always leaves it feeling so clean and smooth.
Annette K.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had been using this product for the past couple years due to it's 3 in 1 cleansing ability. It was a good value for what other brands Macy's carries. The product is ok but can leak if stored improperly. I would recommend it for someone who wants to cut their routine time.
Tiffany
Go to face wash. I always try other products and always come back to this one. It is not the best at removing mascara, but with a makeup remover you will be golden! Always get it at Ulta due to their awesome rewards program!
Kellie S.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
After just one use, my skin was noticeably glowing! It’s a bit pricey for a face wash but I think the value and results are worth it. Super effective and would definitely recommend to a friend and would consider repurchasing myself!
Jexel G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product i used in the morning and night it removed the left makeup on my face i love itphilosophy purity made simple foaming 3-in-1 cleansing gel for face and eyes
Cayla B.
Cleveland, GA
So how great is this stuff? What is your face washing routine with it?
Kat R.
Vancouver
Is this worth the $30 at sephora? I got a sample and enjoyed it but want to know how it holds up over a longer period of time? Did it cause breakouts? Was it gentle enough to use every morning and night?
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this gel formula compare to the regular purity facial cleanser? I am a #Philosophy girl, and love purity. I keep it stocked up in the huge 32oz bottle. However, I'm just curious if this gel is good too?
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are there other products that go well with this?
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm thinking about trying this cleanser. is it good for Normal to Dry skin?