BY PHILOSOPHY

An award-winning cleanser (loved by all) that features a multitasking, three-in-one approach to cleansing, gently purifying and melting away face and eye makeup in one simple step, while toning and lightly hydrating. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness Formulation: Cream Ingredient Callouts: Free of fragrance. What Else You Need to Know: Begin with the most basic step of all. Purity Made Simple one-step facial cleanser is an award-winning cleanser that melts away dirt, oil, and makeup. It tones and lightly hydrates in one simple step for skin that feels perfectly clean and comfortably balanced. Formulated for all skin types and gentle enough for the sensitive eye area, it deep cleans pores while natural oil extracts help condition skin. This product is a 10-year Allure Reader's Choice award winner. Clinical Results: In clinical tests: - 100% reported that the cleanser is gentle enough for the eye area - 97% reported effective removal of dirt, oil, and makeup - 97% reported a clean, residue-free finish see more...

Noreen K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this wonderful cleanser, for over 10 years. It’s excellent for cleaning your skin, and removes my makeup, easily. It’s fragrance free, too!
MB B.
I love love this cleanser. I have really dry acne prone skin, this works perfectly for me.
Amanda T.
Toronto, ON
This cleanser left my face feeling really soft and fresh. It really cleansed my face as after the few times I used it, my skin became clearer. Not to mention the fact that it removes makeup makes it even more worth it in my eyes. It's a bit pricey, but the bottles you can get at Sephora on Boxing Day can last you an entire year at $15!