Add a Photo
Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-In-1 Cleanser For Face And Eyes 240Ml/8Oz by Philosophy

By PHILOSOPHY
-An award-winning one-step daily facial cleanser-Helps eliminate makeup cleanse tone & lightly moisturize skin-Quickly dissolves impurities oil & makeup to deeply cleanse pores-Preserves skin's optimal hydration levels-Skin appears purified refreshed &...
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

I received a sample of this many years ago and fell in love immediately and have been using it ever since! This face wash leaves my face completely makeup free and feeling so fresh and clean. A little goes a long way with this product and it is easy to find as it is sold in both sephora and my local shoppers drug mart. I have tried many face wash & cleansers but none of them have given me the amazing results like this one. I have very normal skin and this product works very well for me but I have also gotten a few of my friends hooked on this face wash one of which has extremely dry skin and she has said this face wash leaves her skin feeling fresh and hydrated. I definitely 10/10 recommend this to anyone!
Dajanae L.
Dajanae L.
Southfield, MI

It's a really good cleanser. I use it in the morning and night. It cleanse your pores from a lot of oil. I got this product it came with several other products which I don't use. It smells great. A little goes along way.😍

Join Now