Add a Photo
Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-In-1 Cleanser For Face And Eyes 240Ml/8Oz by Philosophy

By PHILOSOPHY
-An award-winning one-step daily facial cleanser-Helps eliminate makeup cleanse tone & lightly moisturize skin-Quickly dissolves impurities oil & makeup to deeply cleanse pores-Preserves skin's optimal hydration levels-Skin appears purified refreshed &...
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

I received a sample of this many years ago and fell in love immediately and have been using it ever since! This face wash leaves my face completely makeup free and feeling so fresh and clean. A little goes a long way with this product and it is easy to find as it is sold in both sephora and my local shoppers drug mart. I have tried many face wash & cleansers but none of them have given me the amazing results like this one. I have very normal skin and this product works very well for me but I have also gotten a few of my friends hooked on this face wash one of which has extremely dry skin and she has said this face wash leaves her skin feeling fresh and hydrated. I definitely 10/10 recommend this to anyone!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I purchased this product and had been given it as a gift a few times hoping each time it would live up to the rave reviews.

However, I didn't get as good results as others. My face dried out and my skin broke out each time. My face did feel very clean afterward and I enjoyed the scent.

I should also mention I have very sensitive skin and my hormones were up and down after having my children during that time. I will most likely try the product out one more time as I'm done having children and hope to get better results :)
Kiersten P.
Kiersten P.
Topeka, KS

Probably one of my all time favorite products out of like everything. I LOVE the way this cleanser feels on my skin, and makes my skin feel. Ive used this product for probably 3 years now and it will continue to be my go to facial cleanser. A little goes SUCH a long way! One bottle seriously probably lasts me almost a year if not. Which makes the price of it honestly SO worth it. Its such a gentle cleanser, not harsh at all. I recommend this product to EVERYONE.
Jadyn H.
Jadyn H.
Rio, Wi

I was very hesitant in buying this product because of the price, but when I received a sample of it I fell in love. I wear a full face of makeup very often, so it is a must to wash my face everyday. I wanted to find a cleanser that was gentle yet heavy duty. This fits the criteria perfectly. It melts makeup of and leaves the skin feeling soft and super clean. I highly recommend this face cleanser!!!
Megan B.
Megan B.

This is seriously the best face wash. I use about a nickel size and mix with water then rub into my face. After I rinse off my face feels so clean and even has a slight tingle (good tingle) from the toner. I never feel like I have leftover reside either. I always try to look for deals on this through ulta or on qvc to save a little money but it is seriously a great product.
Tara K.
Tara K.

This is my GO TO cleanser for makeup removal! I am a huge Lush cosmetics fan and I use this cleanser to first remove the makeup that my lush products do not. I love that it leaves my combo skin feeling amazing as well! I wish this cleanser kept my acne at bay a little more, but other than that I love it. It is on the pricier side I suppose, but it's amazing in my opinion!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL

I love this stuff!!! I use this to wash my face and it feels so clean and all of my makeup comes off easily. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and it works better than anything else I've tried. Even my foundation washes right out and I only have to put a small drop in a bowl of warm water. The little bottles can last along time because you don't need very much!!
Claudia L.
Claudia L.

After a crazy day and night of holiday parties and kisses and hugs I love to take my makeup off with my purity cleanser. It's such a gentle product but at the same time so potent, gets rid of allllll my makeup yes even waterproof lol. I have been using this for the past three years I've never felt a leftover reduce of dryness of the skin afterwards.
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI

I have tried so many different face washes. I've used neutrogena, biore, proactive, clearasil, acne free, and clean and clear, but nothing compares to this facewash. I have very dry, acne prone skin and nothing I've used has worked as well as this one. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth and it really helps take the makeup
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.

This is the best face was ever! It's ok to use on your eye. It's very gentle on your skin but removes all makeup, Even waterproof. I recommend it to everyone. I buy mine at Sephora and it is on the pricy side but you don't need to use a lot so the bottle last a long time. I've never broken out from it either so huge bonus.
Jahmai S.
Jahmai S.

How is this product for sensitive skin? Does it dry out the skin?
Lauren O.
Lauren O.

Does anyone one know a drug store comparable?
Kendall P.
Kendall P.

Does this work well for oily skin?

Join Now