philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Great to cleanse make up tools. I find this formula to be extremely drying even for my oily face. I would prefer using the liquid version. Clean scent and nice packaging. Will not buy the gel again.
Tara L.
I use micellar water to remove all my make up and then use this as a second step of my cleansing routine. It's a pretty gentle cleanser and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I like it just as much as the original Purity cleanser. I would highly recommend!
Edina A.
Love this product. This is the product that made me look into philosophy more and check out there products more. It has really helped my pores as well! Probably will be buying another bottle soon since mine was a sample size
Melissa P.
I really like using this cleanser, it makes my face and skin feel really soft. I also like the smell of the product and the packaging.
Julia P.
Pretty good cleanser! I honestly felt like it didn't TOTALlY clean my skin, so I probably wouldn't end up buying this product again. I didn't notice much difference after using this either!
Caitlin C.
Best stuff ever! I just finished a tube and it lasted forever...definitely will buy this again
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
I do enjoy the cleanser and the price is okay. I have purchased this a couple of times now and would continue unless I received something new to try and ended up liking that product more. The only thing I do not like about this product is that it doesn’t clean everything. When I wipe my face there asleep still traces of that the cleanser didn’t get.
ashley w.
I am currently finishing my second bottle of this stuff. I prefer the glossier milky gel cleanser but this one works pretty well. It however will burn your eyes if it gets in them.
Evangilene G.
Everyone i know uses a form of purity facial wash. They smell great and make my face feel fresh and clean.
Bri 😋 🌻.
Montebello , CA
This is my favorite cleanser especially if one needs every bit of makeup to be taken off.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?