philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great to cleanse make up tools. I find this formula to be extremely drying even for my oily face. I would prefer using the liquid version. Clean scent and nice packaging. Will not buy the gel again.
Julianne K.
Love the way this product smells and feels. Being a gel, it doesn't leave a greasy residue behind on the skin. Hydrated and made my skin tingle a little. Not sure if it was supposed to. But I overall enjoyed working with it
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gel cleanser. Use it daily to remove the excess makeup from my skin and throughly cleanse my skin. It helps keep my skin hydrated and balanced and it feels very light when I am done rinsing it off my skin.
Ashley M.
Mechanicsburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best makeup remover/cleanser in one! This is great at removing my makeup (even mascara) and cleaning my face. Never breaks me out and a little goes a long way. This is one of the few products I can't live without.
Domonique W.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Must have in a skin care regimen non drying great cleanser for removing makeup as well. I love it
Michelle L.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did exactly what it's supposed to! My face felt clean but not dried out after using it. Additionally, the ingredients it uses are pretty great! This product has lots of healthy and natural ingredients that are beneficial to the skin.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Em S.
Cape Coral, FL
best everyday face wash. it also removes makeup just as well as an oil would! great for oily skin types who don’t prefer creamy washes! follow up with your favorite moisturizer and you are fresh faced and ready to go!
Nicole H.
Greensburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This erases all make up off your face, however it can make your face a little dry.
Susan B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This an outstanding cleanser for those with oily skin. Refreshes and cleanses deeply. Foams up without stripping. A little goes a long way and the tube lasts forever. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?