philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Kaitlyn E.
This made my skin feel terrible! I felt dry and brittle after using this. I had high hopes and was let down.
thainar f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Espero poder testar o produto para melhor avaliar e da minha opinião para poder gerar novos compradores do produto.
Dazy G.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big fan of the original purity, but this one doesn't quite cut it for me. I find the formula to be quite drying and nothing like the original. For me, there is nothing particularly special about it. I have a huge salon sized pump bottle of purity and I use it often. Sadly, this was assigned to clean my makeup brushes and sponges - which does work brilliantly, but I wouldn't purchase it solely for that reason alone!
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't do much for my skin, might as well just wash your face with water. Plus it doesn't smell the greatest. It's extremely gentle on the skin, for me it was too gentle. I purchased it at Ulta.
Ashley P.
deerfield beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really a fan of this product. It doesn't do anything for me. I feel like it's not a cleanser that's going to work wonders on your face. Maybe only to clean makeup off but it's not a deep cleaning cleanser.
Taylor M.
Grandview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For all of the ranting and raving, this product did not do what I thought it would. It is gentle on your skin and makes it feel clean, but my breakouts got pretty bad while I was using it. I don't think I would buy it again.
Sara C.
Chambly, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for a couple of weeks and can definitely say that I did not like this product. I'm very sensitive to fragranced cleansers and this product was no exception, it made me break out heavily with cystic acne. If you didn't have problem skin/have normal skin type you'd probably be fine with this.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have strongly dislike this face soap.
It is a really thick gel that does remove makeup really well and cleanses my oily skin too.

What irks me is that it does not foam like it claims to do (at least on me).
It barely foams, which makes the cleanser feel like rubbing thick gel onto my face and my face feels like a clean plate afterwards, too stripped. I don't enjoy that so I won't be repurchasing.

Update: I still don't like it but the best way to make this foam some more is to first rub it on your hands with some water and then rubbing it onto your face.
Kayla P.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very gentle facial cleanser! It didn’t help clear my acne and blemishes but it makes your skin feel so soft and clean after each use!
Jessica J.
Guelph, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit harsher than the 3 in 1. Leaves my skin feeling a little bit dry, but still super refreshed.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?