philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Dazy G.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
I'm a big fan of the original purity, but this one doesn't quite cut it for me. I find the formula to be quite drying and nothing like the original. For me, there is nothing particularly special about it. I have a huge salon sized pump bottle of purity and I use it often. Sadly, this was assigned to clean my makeup brushes and sponges - which does work brilliantly, but I wouldn't purchase it solely for that reason alone!
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
Didn't do much for my skin, might as well just wash your face with water. Plus it doesn't smell the greatest. It's extremely gentle on the skin, for me it was too gentle. I purchased it at Ulta.
Breanna C.
Tracy
I actually never finished the tube. I never reached for it. I had to throw it away. I’m oily combo skin so I thought this would work great however it dried me out cooompleteeely. Wasn’t impressed at all.
Kaitlyn E.
This made my skin feel terrible! I felt dry and brittle after using this. I had high hopes and was let down.
Ashley P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I'm not really a fan of this product. It doesn't do anything for me. I feel like it's not a cleanser that's going to work wonders on your face. Maybe only to clean makeup off but it's not a deep cleaning cleanser.
Taylor M.
Cleburne, TX
For all of the ranting and raving, this product did not do what I thought it would. It is gentle on your skin and makes it feel clean, but my breakouts got pretty bad while I was using it. I don't think I would buy it again.
Morgan M.
United States
This product always cleanses my face okay... Not a favorite of mine. I gave it 2 stars because I don't like the smell and I don't feel like my face is 100% clean after I use it.
Julia P.
Pretty good cleanser! I honestly felt like it didn't TOTALlY clean my skin, so I probably wouldn't end up buying this product again. I didn't notice much difference after using this either!
Sara C.
Chambly , QC
I tried this for a couple of weeks and can definitely say that I did not like this product. I'm very sensitive to fragranced cleansers and this product was no exception, it made me break out heavily with cystic acne. If you didn't have problem skin/have normal skin type you'd probably be fine with this.
Amany I.
I have strongly dislike this face soap.
It is a really thick gel that does remove makeup really well and cleanses my oily skin too.

What irks me is that it does not foam like it claims to do (at least on me).
It barely foams, which makes the cleanser feel like rubbing thick gel onto my face and my face feels like a clean plate afterwards, too stripped. I don't enjoy that so I won't be repurchasing.

Update: I still don't like it but the best way to make this foam some more is to first rub it on your hands with some water and then rubbing it onto your face.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?
Chelsea B.
Martinsburg, WV
Does this cleanser cause your skin to dry out? philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce

Amazon