philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Nikki C.
Valley, AL
I had never heard of this brand but I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed this product. I don't know how much it cost to say if its worth the price because I had samples but it was amazing quality
Cas B.
I am obsessed with this product. I've finally found a HG that doesn't dry out my oily skin but instead leaves me feeling refreshed. It's also amazing at getting eye makeup off without burning your eyes
Bronwyn R.
Lummi Island, WA
I got this as a sample in my Sephora PLAY! Bag and I love hoe gentle it is, it is also not stripping which is really hard to find when I'm looking for a cleanser that can take off my waterproof makeup.
Linda F.
I love love love Philosophy products and this is a great everyday cleanser or one you can squirt into a 3 oz. travel bottle for travel.  Smells WONDERFUL and most of all, isn't irritating to the skin.
Daja S.
Spokane Vly, WA
This cleanser does not irritate my skin or make my face feel dry. It is very effective in removing makeup and only a small amount is needed to take off a full face of makeup at the end of the day.
bri h.
Greenville, NC
This is my favorite fave wash ever. It's gentle and does a really good job cleaning your face. It smells really good and doesn't make you dry or greasy. It is a little on the pricy side but well worth it
Katie R.
This works so well at removing makeup and cleansing all in one! I definitely want to try the kind in the larger bottle next to compare but really like the gel texture. Overall I would recommend.
Cristina J.
Clewiston, FL
This Product I Always See It And I'm Like It's To Deeply Clean My Face. But Then I'm Like I Have Very Sensitive Skin And I Don't Know If My Skin Might React To The Product. I Went To Try It But Don't Know 🤔
Julie S.
high point, NC
Just a dab will do ya! Foams up extremely well! Its a cleaning you can feel as you rub in and off . no filminess on your skin after wards . just clean fresh skin..great product ..good work guys!
Allison B.
Katy, TX
I got this as a gift and loved it. Purity has always been a great brand that I trust with my skin. It makes my skin feel so clean and fresh after I wash with it and the smell is sweet and relaxing and not overpowering at all.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?