philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Ashley P.
deerfield beach
I'm not really a fan of this product. It doesn't do anything for me. I feel like it's not a cleanser that's going to work wonders on your face. Maybe only to clean makeup off but it's not a deep cleaning cleanser.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
Philosophy is kind of a luxury brand. However, I have never been disappointed by them. Their products consistently work so you get what you pay for. This gel cleanser really works and makes my skin feel amazing.
Jessica N.
Hazelwood, MO
Love this as a makeup remover good alternative to the original for more oily skin. I like how the formula is thicker so it feel less watery. This is gentle enough to use on the eye area for an eye makeup remover.
Diane C.
I find this cleanser to be very gentle and thoroughly cleansing. I'm not sure if it is worth the price though. I think you could substitute this with Cetaphil and be just as happy. I'm not crazy about the scent either. I won't be buying this again.
Brittney M.
BUFORD, GA
If I could just use this on my face forever I would be perfectly ok with that.  My skin feels so fresh and rejuvenated after a wash.  I can use it in the summer and winter and does not irritate my sensitive skin
Melissa A.
Knoxville
I am not a big fan of this product. I don't like the smell of it. I was a first time user of this cleanser and it really didn't meet my expectations. I purchased this at Belk and it seemed expensive for a cleanser. I would not recommend.
Takisa F.
Dover, FL
The purity gel cleanser is my absolute favorite product! Alissa Ashley recommended this and it blew all my other cleansers out the water! The packaging is the cutest and cleanest and i definitely recommend this to people with sensitive skin!
Sarah Ann A.
Atlanta, GA
This is the BEST product for oily skin. It has the same amazing properties as the original purity cleanser, but a little more power to get all the excess oil off my skin, but never irritates my sensitive skin. So great to prevent breakouts
Breanna H.
Super fantastic product but your don't get very much. It's the same price as my prescription acne wash and it's about the same quality. If you need a good one and can't afford a dermatologist try this one
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
Very gentle cleanser. I love using this to remove my make up, even my eye make up. It never irritates my eyes. Because it is so gentle though, it doesn't really make my skin feel extremely clean and clear
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?