philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Ashley H.
San Diego
This is a great simple cleanser for cleansing your face in the morning or getting makeup off at night. I got mine from ulta. It’s a gentle product. The only thing is here are other good drugstore products that do the same thing. But I do feel remarkably cleaner with this specific product
Stephanie A.
Portland, OR
My all time favorite cleaner and makeup remover! This is a product I’ve repurchased on multiple occasions, and that’s pretty rare for me. This face wash eliminates all traces of makeup, dirt, and excess oil without stripping your skin. After washing my face never feels tight, but it feels so clean and refreshed.
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
This is the best makeup removing face wash around. It melts off your makeup, including eye makeup. It's great to add exfoliating agents to. It leaves you face soft and clean but. It squeaky clean. I recommend it to everyone and repurchase often.
Jessica A.
OMG!!! This is by far my favorite cleanser I put it on my face dry and lather it up with water really gets rid of all my makeup, dirt, & oil. Perfect makeup remover without stripping the skin. you need this in your skin care regime.
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI
I'm not a huge fan of the smell but the cleanser works great. I wear a lot of eye makeup and with other cleansers it doesn't come off but this foaming was gets rid of all the dirt and makeup. My face feels extremely clean every time!
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
This did exactly what it's supposed to! My face felt clean but not dried out after using it. Additionally, the ingredients it uses are pretty great! This product has lots of healthy and natural ingredients that are beneficial to the skin.
Taylor M.
Grandview, TX
For all of the ranting and raving, this product did not do what I thought it would. It is gentle on your skin and makes it feel clean, but my breakouts got pretty bad while I was using it. I don't think I would buy it again.
Channing S.
Saint Louis, MO
Really good product. I especially like how much product you get for the price you pay. I had some adult acne and after reading good reviews on this I tried it and within a week my skin was so much smoother! Will buy again.
Julianne K.
Love the way this product smells and feels. Being a gel, it doesn't leave a greasy residue behind on the skin. Hydrated and made my skin tingle a little. Not sure if it was supposed to. But I overall enjoyed working with it
Natasha R.
SUNNYVALE, CA
Really good cleanser for everyday use. Leaves skin feeling clean but it's not drying. I also like using it to clean my make up brushes because it's so gentle. I also really like philosophy's packaging, it's nice and simple.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?