philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now
Taylor M.
Grandview, TX
For all of the ranting and raving, this product did not do what I thought it would. It is gentle on your skin and makes it feel clean, but my breakouts got pretty bad while I was using it. I don't think I would buy it again.
Channing S.
Saint Louis, MO
Really good product. I especially like how much product you get for the price you pay. I had some adult acne and after reading good reviews on this I tried it and within a week my skin was so much smoother! Will buy again.
Brittany T.
At first I loves this product. I use it with my clarisonic and works great together. However, I'm starting to notice it making my face feel tight after I use it and a little drying. Not sure if this product is for me or not.
Amanda B.
Metairie , LA
The holy grail of cleansers! This has been my go to cleanser for years. It takes all my makeup off and makes my skin feel so fresh. The gentle gel formula doesn't make my oily skin feel greasy but also doesn't dry my out.
Katie S.
This is one of my all time favorite cleansers. I use it every morning in the shower because it is gentle yet effective. I love the gel formula versus the soap kind. This clears your skin without stripping or breaking out. 10/10!
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
This is now the only facial cleanser I use. It doesn't have a strong fragrance and it extremely gentle on my skin yet very effective at taking off all my makeup. I got my fiancé to try this product and he also loves it
Hannah F.
Warwick, RI
This product smells great without being overwhelming and truly leaves your face feeling clean and smooth. Great for anyone with sensitive skin as well. I will continue to use this product in my daily cleansing routine.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Since this is a gel-ish cleanser it seems very moisturizing to me, it doesn't strip my skin. It's great to take makeup off with, although I think I wouldn't get it around or on my eyes. and it even smells wonderful.
Jennifer J.
Madison, WI
I enjoyed this product but didn't feel like it did anything to help with my acne either way. It was a good cleanser, but did not moisturize. It did smell great. I ended up using the rest of the bottle as a body wash.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?