philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
This is such a gentle cleanser and it is really great for sensitive skin. I also use His to remove all of my makeup and it doesn't hurt my eyes! My eyes are really sensitive so I always look for cleaners that has no sting. This one is great!
Amber R.
Indianapolis, IN
This cleanser does a good job at removing my makeup but I do feel that it can make my skin feel a little tight after use. You do get a ton of product for the price and it lasts quite a while. It is an effective product but I wouldn't say it does anything super special for my skin.
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
This is the best makeup removing face wash around. It melts off your makeup, including eye makeup. It's great to add exfoliating agents to. It leaves you face soft and clean but. It squeaky clean. I recommend it to everyone and repurchase often.
Stephanie A.
Monmouth, OR
My all time favorite cleaner and makeup remover! This is a product I’ve repurchased on multiple occasions, and that’s pretty rare for me. This face wash eliminates all traces of makeup, dirt, and excess oil without stripping your skin. After washing my face never feels tight, but it feels so clean and refreshed.
Jessica A.
OMG!!! This is by far my favorite cleanser I put it on my face dry and lather it up with water really gets rid of all my makeup, dirt, & oil. Perfect makeup remover without stripping the skin. you need this in your skin care regime.
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI
I'm not a huge fan of the smell but the cleanser works great. I wear a lot of eye makeup and with other cleansers it doesn't come off but this foaming was gets rid of all the dirt and makeup. My face feels extremely clean every time!
Leah G.
My favorite gel cleanser! This cuts through makeup and just everything on your skin from the day. Great for people with sensitive skin and acne. It is a little pricey but it does a good job at cleaning deep so it's well worth it.
Ruth M.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite facial cleanser. I have sensitive skin and this was the perfect cleanser that was gentle and still got all of my make up off. It was pricy but it lasted me for nearly a year with a daily use. It only takes one tiny drop to wash your face thoroughly.
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now
Taylor M.
Grandview, TX
For all of the ranting and raving, this product did not do what I thought it would. It is gentle on your skin and makes it feel clean, but my breakouts got pretty bad while I was using it. I don't think I would buy it again.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?