philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Bre'Ann W.
This is the only cleanser that worked perfectly on my face for months . The sample size was about $11 dollars and lasted for a really long time. It's lightweight but definitely gets the job done. Sometimes I would put a small amount of baking soda in it to do some exfoliating. I loved this product so much.
Caitlyn O.
North Salt Lake
I have been using this as long as I can remember, Purity has set the bar really high for me from an early age. It removes makeup better than anything else and it's incredibly easy to obtain. Any time I try to venture out from this cleanser I always come back to Purity.
Shelby E.
Willard, NC
Purity brought my skin back to life. This cleanses my skin moisturizes and tones all in one. It's packaging is to the point. This is the most gentle yet efficient face wash ever. This will be my face wash for the rest of my life. I have recommended this product to several people.
Sam L.
I love every product this brand has to offer. Not only do they work well but they smell amazing too. My favorite is amazing grace hair and body wash. The face soap is also awesome, takes all makeup off, doesn't burn your eyes, and it doesn't leave your face feeling oily. I would definitely buy this again!
Mini M.
I've received a few samples of this with my orders from Sephora and it works well to gently cleanse my skin without stripping it. The smell of it is nice and the creamy consistency is pleasant. If I wasn't using something else I like as a cleanser, I would use this.
Andi C.
Evansville, IN
Philosophy's Purity cleansers are great for makeup removal, but haven't done much more for my skin than that. I use this if i just need to quickly wash my face before bed. The scent is slightly that of pepper, which some may dislike, but it doesn't bother me.
Rachel H.
I swear by this cleanser, it cleans my face of all the dirt and impurities that grow on it through out the day. After one wash with this cleanser I feel revitalized and squeaky clean! I would recommend this product to people with oily and combination skin!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I got a small bottle of this from Sephora for trying out and I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of this cleanser. It's mostly because I love a good foaming scrub but I also didn't see any results. I have acne prone skin and it broke me out a bit when I used it.
Michelle A.
Ceres, CA
My go to for the best cleanser! I like much better than the regular facial cleanser. This gel cleanser removes ALL traces of all makeup. Even waterproof! Dispenses the perfect smount of product & you only need a dime size worth to thoroughly cleanse your face! I purchase over and over again
Ashley H.
San Diego
This is a great simple cleanser for cleansing your face in the morning or getting makeup off at night. I got mine from ulta. It’s a gentle product. The only thing is here are other good drugstore products that do the same thing. But I do feel remarkably cleaner with this specific product
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?