philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Kaily W.
Rexburg, ID
I love this purity gel cleanser because it really leaves my face feeling clean. It is able to make my skin feel so soft and clean that nothing else compares. It is a little pricey but it is very gentle on your skin. I think that the bottles could look more cute but that would be my only improvement
Elizabeth R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
My absolute FAVORITE face wash. I've repurchased over and over and over again. It is a bummer how expensive this is but its so gentle on your skin while getting everything off your face. This exceeds my expectation levels and I'm constantly telling people of all skin types to use this product! Its amazing!
alyssa M.
Oceanside, CA
I’ve been looking for a cleanser to really take off my makeup at night & this does just the trick! Just add a little water and scrub away. Plus i don’t even need to use a makeup remover in the morning to wipe off any excess mascara. You can purchase this product at Ulta or your nearest Sephora.
Kristyn B.
Davisburg
I haven't used this product enough to be able to say it's going to be one of my holy grail products, but I can say that my skin always felt super clean and super soft after just one use! The ingredients are really good for your skin so I can only imagine how much I'm going to use this product and fall in love with it! I will definitely repurchase this product!
Hillary P.
Willow Spring, NC
I really like the Purity cleanser. I use it to take my makeup off and it takes it off so nice and easy. I have acne prone skin so after I use the Purity cleanser, I do use a charcoal soap as well. I also use the purity cleanser on my children and its gentle enough for their skin as well.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
First off this product is amazing and the scent is wonderful. The packaging is very classy and views like an expensive product. I have used this product for a couple years now. It's a very light gel and not thick like the products I've used in the past. It leaves your skin feeling amazing!
Audrey M.
Lees Summit , MO
This product was not the best cleanser I've ever used but I did notice a difference in my skins texture after a few uses. My skin felt softer. The packaging did not feel super luxurious but it was nice enough. The product met my expectations but I'm still trying to decide if it's worth repurchasing.
April G.
I got this as a part of a set from Philosophy.  I found the gel to leave my fave a bit dry and taught.  Not bad for summer as it does remove everything, especially sunblock, which tends to clog my skin.  I like the regular Purity cleanser better.  I would recommend for an oilier skin.
Kirsten G.
New market, MD
I will use this until the day I die. It's SO gentle and SO light. It can be used literally on anyone. It reduces the oil and gently cleanses for those dryer types of skin. I used this with my Clarisonic brush and I felt brand new each time. This whole line never disappoints.
Valerie B.
Salt Lake City
I adore philosophy. I think that they take a lot of care to make good products that are kind to all types of skin. I do have to be a bit careful on my dry/sensitive days with this product. It does tend to be a little drying on those days. Great for oily/acne prone skin.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?