philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Caitlyn O.
North Salt Lake
I have been using this as long as I can remember, Purity has set the bar really high for me from an early age. It removes makeup better than anything else and it's incredibly easy to obtain. Any time I try to venture out from this cleanser I always come back to Purity.
Jessica M.
Bedford
This is my go to cleanser. I can't imagine going without it. It is SO gentle on my sensitive and dry skin. It leaves it feeling not only clean, but smooth. A lot of cleansers leave behind a tightness on my skin but not this one. And, it takes off all of my makeup.
Sam L.
I love every product this brand has to offer. Not only do they work well but they smell amazing too. My favorite is amazing grace hair and body wash. The face soap is also awesome, takes all makeup off, doesn't burn your eyes, and it doesn't leave your face feeling oily. I would definitely buy this again!
Andi C.
Evansville, IN
Philosophy's Purity cleansers are great for makeup removal, but haven't done much more for my skin than that. I use this if i just need to quickly wash my face before bed. The scent is slightly that of pepper, which some may dislike, but it doesn't bother me.
Mini M.
I've received a few samples of this with my orders from Sephora and it works well to gently cleanse my skin without stripping it. The smell of it is nice and the creamy consistency is pleasant. If I wasn't using something else I like as a cleanser, I would use this.
Rachel H.
I swear by this cleanser, it cleans my face of all the dirt and impurities that grow on it through out the day. After one wash with this cleanser I feel revitalized and squeaky clean! I would recommend this product to people with oily and combination skin!
Bre'Ann W.
This is the only cleanser that worked perfectly on my face for months . The sample size was about $11 dollars and lasted for a really long time. It's lightweight but definitely gets the job done. Sometimes I would put a small amount of baking soda in it to do some exfoliating. I loved this product so much.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I got a small bottle of this from Sephora for trying out and I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of this cleanser. It's mostly because I love a good foaming scrub but I also didn't see any results. I have acne prone skin and it broke me out a bit when I used it.
Michelle A.
Ceres, CA
My go to for the best cleanser! I like much better than the regular facial cleanser. This gel cleanser removes ALL traces of all makeup. Even waterproof! Dispenses the perfect smount of product & you only need a dime size worth to thoroughly cleanse your face! I purchase over and over again
Mariah T.
ABSOLUTELY the best product to take off makeup! I hate washing my makeup off and having it smudge every wear, but this product is amazing. It doesn't hurt the eyes at all and it's super gentle! Yes I would buy this product again and again!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?