philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
I purchased this at the recommendation of the consultant at Ulta. She told me this would be good since I have oily skin and that it was gentle enough to use everyday. It doubles as a makeup remover as well. I think it's ok but I think the best purpose is as the makeup remover. I would recommend using another cleanser for everyday use.
Kate S.
Buffalo, NY
While I really like Philosophy products, I am just so - so on the gel. I bought the full sized, thinking I would like it as mich as regular Purity, but I didn’t. I gave it to my best friend who liked it much better than I did, so it might just be me. I would probably still buy the original, but with the gel, once was enough.
Kasey O.
I got this gel cleanser at Nordstrom as a spur of the moment purchase and I am so happy I did! I will definitely continue to purchase it because the gel consistency is so smooth yet you feel like you're actually getting a deep clean at the same time. Amazing product and everyone should try especially if you have dry skin
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
So in love with this cleanser.. I have sensitive acne prone skin (so testing out new products is always up in there whether or not I react badly) and I love this cleanser!!! My face felt so soft and just fresh after using this... also my pores looked shrunken down and my face looked overall smooth. Absolutely recommend!
Marialina T.
oak harbor, wa
This face wash is OK. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it. It kind of reminds me of dish soap. It has a similar scent to the purity cream cleanser, but definitely not the same effect. It's reasonably priced though, so if you're on a tight budget, this will do the job. I just use this to wash my makeup brushes.
Destiny C.
I love this product! After I take my makeup off with wipes, I use this product and a spin brush. It gets deep down in my skin and removes any extra dirt that I couldn't reach myself. It smells good and it's not irritating to the skin. I received it in a monthly subscription box but I would purchase the full size
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
Purity is the tried and true, makeup removing, cleansing, toning miracle we all want to put on our Clarisonics. The packaging is basic flip top but not messy. Absolutely gentle. No sensitivity even with eye makeup. I love this cleanser for makeup removal and for brush exfoliating. Will continue to repurchase!
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a great foaming cleanser. Smells mild and nice, and cleanses very well. Does not strip face nor does it leave it oily. It's a fairly good amount of product for what you pay, so the price is fair, as you only need a small amount to make this work. I like to use this cleanser with the clarisonic smart profile.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I was recommended this product and it was a great one, but it didn't do much for my skin. I love the formula it felt great and kept my skin feeling nice and soft but it didn't help with my acne, which is why it was recommended for me. It's got a nice clean scent but I think would work for someone with different skin.
Jayda K.
Mc Donald, PA
I love this cleanser it is very thin and light. It is not heavy on that skin whatsoever. I also pair this with a clarisonic and it leaves my pores feeling super clean. Although, if you have super sensitive skin I would recommend to just use your fingers. Clarisonic Clarisonic Pink Mia - 2, Pink
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?

back