philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
My absolute FAVORITE face wash. I've repurchased over and over and over again. It is a bummer how expensive this is but its so gentle on your skin while getting everything off your face. This exceeds my expectation levels and I'm constantly telling people of all skin types to use this product! Its amazing!
Hillary P.
Willow Spring, NC
I really like the Purity cleanser. I use it to take my makeup off and it takes it off so nice and easy. I have acne prone skin so after I use the Purity cleanser, I do use a charcoal soap as well. I also use the purity cleanser on my children and its gentle enough for their skin as well.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
First off this product is amazing and the scent is wonderful. The packaging is very classy and views like an expensive product. I have used this product for a couple years now. It's a very light gel and not thick like the products I've used in the past. It leaves your skin feeling amazing!
Audrey M.
Kansas City
This product was not the best cleanser I've ever used but I did notice a difference in my skins texture after a few uses. My skin felt softer. The packaging did not feel super luxurious but it was nice enough. The product met my expectations but I'm still trying to decide if it's worth repurchasing.
April G.
I got this as a part of a set from Philosophy.  I found the gel to leave my fave a bit dry and taught.  Not bad for summer as it does remove everything, especially sunblock, which tends to clog my skin.  I like the regular Purity cleanser better.  I would recommend for an oilier skin.
Danielle G.

I
love this cleanser! I am junkie who LOVES to try new products and this is one that I tried and I am LOVING!!! I use it with my Clarisonic in the evenings with my other skincare regimen and let me tell you it is BOMB!!! I have combo skin and this stuff is like a lifesaver!!!
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I have had this product for a long time and have yet to use all of it. It does a good job cleaning makeup off but it doesn't help prevent acne breakouts in my opinion. It is a fresh product and is very gentle on your skin. It has a very fresh sent but it is not overpowering.
Kirsten G.
New market, MD
I will use this until the day I die. It's SO gentle and SO light. It can be used literally on anyone. It reduces the oil and gently cleanses for those dryer types of skin. I used this with my Clarisonic brush and I felt brand new each time. This whole line never disappoints.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Great to cleanse make up tools. I find this formula to be extremely drying even for my oily face. I would prefer using the liquid version. Clean scent and nice packaging. Will not buy the gel again.
Shelby E.
Willard, NC
Purity brought my skin back to life. This cleanses my skin moisturizes and tones all in one. It's packaging is to the point. This is the most gentle yet efficient face wash ever. This will be my face wash for the rest of my life. I have recommended this product to several people.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?