philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Lisa K.
Macon, GA
My holy grail cleanser. I love this cleanser for both day and night use. My skin always feel refreshed and clean after using this and I think it really does make a difference in the way my skin looks. It removes dirt, oils and impurities as well as makeup flawlessly to give my face a blank slate for other products. I will be repurchasing and reusing this for years to come.
Alana C.
So in love with this cleanser.. I have sensitive acne prone skin (so testing out new products is always up in there whether or not I react badly) and I love this cleanser!!! My face felt so soft and just fresh after using this... also my pores looked shrunken down and my face looked overall smooth. Absolutely recommend!
Destiny C.
I love this product! After I take my makeup off with wipes, I use this product and a spin brush. It gets deep down in my skin and removes any extra dirt that I couldn't reach myself. It smells good and it's not irritating to the skin. I received it in a monthly subscription box but I would purchase the full size
Kristyn B.
Davisburg
I haven't used this product enough to be able to say it's going to be one of my holy grail products, but I can say that my skin always felt super clean and super soft after just one use! The ingredients are really good for your skin so I can only imagine how much I'm going to use this product and fall in love with it! I will definitely repurchase this product!
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
Purity is the tried and true, makeup removing, cleansing, toning miracle we all want to put on our Clarisonics. The packaging is basic flip top but not messy. Absolutely gentle. No sensitivity even with eye makeup. I love this cleanser for makeup removal and for brush exfoliating. Will continue to repurchase!
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
This is a great foaming cleanser. Smells mild and nice, and cleanses very well. Does not strip face nor does it leave it oily. It's a fairly good amount of product for what you pay, so the price is fair, as you only need a small amount to make this work. I like to use this cleanser with the clarisonic smart profile.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I was recommended this product and it was a great one, but it didn't do much for my skin. I love the formula it felt great and kept my skin feeling nice and soft but it didn't help with my acne, which is why it was recommended for me. It's got a nice clean scent but I think would work for someone with different skin.
Jayda K.
Mc Donald, PA
I love this cleanser it is very thin and light. It is not heavy on that skin whatsoever. I also pair this with a clarisonic and it leaves my pores feeling super clean. Although, if you have super sensitive skin I would recommend to just use your fingers. Clarisonic Clarisonic Pink Mia - 2, Pink
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
My go to for daily face wash, morning and night. Keeps my skin smooth and acne free. Non-drying, easy to use packaging, perfect size for travel. Ulta is my go to for this popular product and other products in the line. It's a bit pricey but I stand firm on you get what you pay for. My face is worth it!
Elizabeth R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
My absolute FAVORITE face wash. I've repurchased over and over and over again. It is a bummer how expensive this is but its so gentle on your skin while getting everything off your face. This exceeds my expectation levels and I'm constantly telling people of all skin types to use this product! Its amazing!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?