philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
I have had this product for a long time and have yet to use all of it. It does a good job cleaning makeup off but it doesn't help prevent acne breakouts in my opinion. It is a fresh product and is very gentle on your skin. It has a very fresh sent but it is not overpowering.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Great to cleanse make up tools. I find this formula to be extremely drying even for my oily face. I would prefer using the liquid version. Clean scent and nice packaging. Will not buy the gel again.
Shelby E.
Willard, NC
Purity brought my skin back to life. This cleanses my skin moisturizes and tones all in one. It's packaging is to the point. This is the most gentle yet efficient face wash ever. This will be my face wash for the rest of my life. I have recommended this product to several people.
Caitlyn O.
North Salt Lake
I have been using this as long as I can remember, Purity has set the bar really high for me from an early age. It removes makeup better than anything else and it's incredibly easy to obtain. Any time I try to venture out from this cleanser I always come back to Purity.
Jessica M.
Bedford
This is my go to cleanser. I can't imagine going without it. It is SO gentle on my sensitive and dry skin. It leaves it feeling not only clean, but smooth. A lot of cleansers leave behind a tightness on my skin but not this one. And, it takes off all of my makeup.
Sam L.
I love every product this brand has to offer. Not only do they work well but they smell amazing too. My favorite is amazing grace hair and body wash. The face soap is also awesome, takes all makeup off, doesn't burn your eyes, and it doesn't leave your face feeling oily. I would definitely buy this again!
Andi C.
Evansville, IN
Philosophy's Purity cleansers are great for makeup removal, but haven't done much more for my skin than that. I use this if i just need to quickly wash my face before bed. The scent is slightly that of pepper, which some may dislike, but it doesn't bother me.
Mini M.
I've received a few samples of this with my orders from Sephora and it works well to gently cleanse my skin without stripping it. The smell of it is nice and the creamy consistency is pleasant. If I wasn't using something else I like as a cleanser, I would use this.
Rachel H.
I swear by this cleanser, it cleans my face of all the dirt and impurities that grow on it through out the day. After one wash with this cleanser I feel revitalized and squeaky clean! I would recommend this product to people with oily and combination skin!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I got a small bottle of this from Sephora for trying out and I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of this cleanser. It's mostly because I love a good foaming scrub but I also didn't see any results. I have acne prone skin and it broke me out a bit when I used it.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?