philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
This is such a great cleanser. It removes makeup, cleanses, and isn't harsh at all on my eyes. I always follow up with moisturizer, so it never dries out my skin.
Jennifer M.
Huntingdon
I have used purity for several years now. It is lightly scented and very gentle. It also doubles as a makeup remover! I would highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin
Briana D.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This was recommended by a friend and I fell in love instantly. It takes of all the left over makeup from the day but it isn’t harsh or drying. It’s a must for those with sensitive skin.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Audrey I.
This review is for the normal bottle of Purity by Philosophy. Not sure if they don't sell it in a bottle anymore, but that's the one I've been using for years and it is incredible. The formula is amazing and breaks down even the harshest of makeup. I used to use this in middle and high school when I had minimal acne and it really help. Going into college/University my acne has worsened, but I still use this product to take off my makeup and hen I'll go in with my acne cleanser. Great stuff!
Katie R.
This product is a miracle worker. If you have any sort of acne or skin issues, I recommend using this to help remove all make up after using a make up wipes or make up oil. This removes dirt and make up a deep in the pores and I think it helped my problem skin clear some in conjunction with my acne wash and so on. Again this is a miracle worker for getting dirt deep in your skin, I feel like it really makes your skin feel pure. I will always purchase. I typically buy this at Ulta
Ayuni P.
I typically use the original cream formula but I thought of giving this gel formula a try. Overall I didn't like. It works the same as the cream formula, it takes off my makeup, very gentle and vert calming on the skin. One exception is that it's not hydrating infact the gel formula sort off strip some of the moisture from my skin. If you have dry senstive skin, I recommend the cream formula. This is more for normal to oily skin type.
ღℳoɳiզuҽ M.
Pomona, CA
This is my ride or die cleanser, holy grail. I been using this for years, ever since it first came out. I use this after I rinse off my makeup remover oil. It cleanses the skin throughly and doesn't leave a weird film or dry feeling. As good as it removes makeup and impurities, it's gentle and doesn't cause irritation to my sensitive skin. It's my favorite and nothing compares!
Megan G.
New Baltimore, MI
This is by far in my top 5 face cleansers. It is light and has little scent and does.not irritate my somewhat sensitive skin. I feel clean and refreshed after and it works like a magnet to remove all of my makeup and everything else from my skin. I have been using this cleanser for years and it still works wonderfully after all this time.
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
I purchased this at the recommendation of the consultant at Ulta. She told me this would be good since I have oily skin and that it was gentle enough to use everyday. It doubles as a makeup remover as well. I think it's ok but I think the best purpose is as the makeup remover. I would recommend using another cleanser for everyday use.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?