philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Megan G.
New Baltimore, MI
This is by far in my top 5 face cleansers. It is light and has little scent and does.not irritate my somewhat sensitive skin. I feel clean and refreshed after and it works like a magnet to remove all of my makeup and everything else from my skin. I have been using this cleanser for years and it still works wonderfully after all this time.
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
I purchased this at the recommendation of the consultant at Ulta. She told me this would be good since I have oily skin and that it was gentle enough to use everyday. It doubles as a makeup remover as well. I think it's ok but I think the best purpose is as the makeup remover. I would recommend using another cleanser for everyday use.
Kasey O.
I got this gel cleanser at Nordstrom as a spur of the moment purchase and I am so happy I did! I will definitely continue to purchase it because the gel consistency is so smooth yet you feel like you're actually getting a deep clean at the same time. Amazing product and everyone should try especially if you have dry skin
Marialina T.
oak harbor, wa
This face wash is OK. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it. It kind of reminds me of dish soap. It has a similar scent to the purity cream cleanser, but definitely not the same effect. It's reasonably priced though, so if you're on a tight budget, this will do the job. I just use this to wash my makeup brushes.
Lisa K.
Macon, GA
My holy grail cleanser. I love this cleanser for both day and night use. My skin always feel refreshed and clean after using this and I think it really does make a difference in the way my skin looks. It removes dirt, oils and impurities as well as makeup flawlessly to give my face a blank slate for other products. I will be repurchasing and reusing this for years to come.
Destiny C.
I love this product! After I take my makeup off with wipes, I use this product and a spin brush. It gets deep down in my skin and removes any extra dirt that I couldn't reach myself. It smells good and it's not irritating to the skin. I received it in a monthly subscription box but I would purchase the full size
Kristyn B.
Davisburg
I haven't used this product enough to be able to say it's going to be one of my holy grail products, but I can say that my skin always felt super clean and super soft after just one use! The ingredients are really good for your skin so I can only imagine how much I'm going to use this product and fall in love with it! I will definitely repurchase this product!
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
This is a great foaming cleanser. Smells mild and nice, and cleanses very well. Does not strip face nor does it leave it oily. It's a fairly good amount of product for what you pay, so the price is fair, as you only need a small amount to make this work. I like to use this cleanser with the clarisonic smart profile.
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
Purity is the tried and true, makeup removing, cleansing, toning miracle we all want to put on our Clarisonics. The packaging is basic flip top but not messy. Absolutely gentle. No sensitivity even with eye makeup. I love this cleanser for makeup removal and for brush exfoliating. Will continue to repurchase!
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
My go to for daily face wash, morning and night. Keeps my skin smooth and acne free. Non-drying, easy to use packaging, perfect size for travel. Ulta is my go to for this popular product and other products in the line. It's a bit pricey but I stand firm on you get what you pay for. My face is worth it!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?