philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Nellie S.
Indio, CA
I use this product every morning and every night! I was having trouble with red spots and acne but since I started to use this product I no longer have these issues! My skin is glowing and feels so good!
Briana D.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This was recommended by a friend and I fell in love instantly. It takes of all the left over makeup from the day but it isn’t harsh or drying. It’s a must for those with sensitive skin.
Jennifer M.
Huntingdon
I have used purity for several years now. It is lightly scented and very gentle. It also doubles as a makeup remover! I would highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin
Audrey I.
This review is for the normal bottle of Purity by Philosophy. Not sure if they don't sell it in a bottle anymore, but that's the one I've been using for years and it is incredible. The formula is amazing and breaks down even the harshest of makeup. I used to use this in middle and high school when I had minimal acne and it really help. Going into college/University my acne has worsened, but I still use this product to take off my makeup and hen I'll go in with my acne cleanser. Great stuff!
Katie R.
This product is a miracle worker. If you have any sort of acne or skin issues, I recommend using this to help remove all make up after using a make up wipes or make up oil. This removes dirt and make up a deep in the pores and I think it helped my problem skin clear some in conjunction with my acne wash and so on. Again this is a miracle worker for getting dirt deep in your skin, I feel like it really makes your skin feel pure. I will always purchase. I typically buy this at Ulta
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an excellent facial soap, and I haven't had any issues with drying skin or breakouts, but the packaging is not great. Mine seems to leak regularly, so I have to keep it hung with the cap up. It also comes out quickly, and a TINY bit is enough to wash your face and neck, so I constantly feel like I'm wasting it or it's being lost down the drain because of the poor packaging. I love Philosophy overall, but this is not one of my favorites of their products.
Ayuni P.
I typically use the original cream formula but I thought of giving this gel formula a try. Overall I didn't like. It works the same as the cream formula, it takes off my makeup, very gentle and vert calming on the skin. One exception is that it's not hydrating infact the gel formula sort off strip some of the moisture from my skin. If you have dry senstive skin, I recommend the cream formula. This is more for normal to oily skin type.
Averil B.
Monterey , TN
I have not tried a product yet from this brand that has been bad. This is the first product I used from the brand and I was a loyal user for many years. It's always a great face wash for normal skin. It leaves skin feeling refreshed and cleaned. It's not to drying or doesn't strip all the good stuff away.  The price point is great and the formula does not promise anything that it does not deliver.
ღℳoɳiզuҽ M.
Pomona, CA
This is my ride or die cleanser, holy grail. I been using this for years, ever since it first came out. I use this after I rinse off my makeup remover oil. It cleanses the skin throughly and doesn't leave a weird film or dry feeling. As good as it removes makeup and impurities, it's gentle and doesn't cause irritation to my sensitive skin. It's my favorite and nothing compares!
Samantha S.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely adore the philosophy purity cleanser! It has drasticallg changed my skincare routine due to it clearing up my acne, reducing redness, and giving me such smooth skin. It by far worked better than I expected. I especially love it is gentle on the eyes, but still cleans the skin well enough. I plan to keep buying this product as long as it is available!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?