philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Breanna C.
Tracy
I actually never finished the tube. I never reached for it. I had to throw it away. I’m oily combo skin so I thought this would work great however it dried me out cooompleteeely. Wasn’t impressed at all.
Samantha M.
Belvidere, IL
I really enjoy this product. The price is absolutely amazing and you get way more than what you paid for. It’s no super harsh on you skin and a little goes a long way! Id definitely be repurchasing this!!
Alison W.
Sherwood
I love this cleanser!! It’s so easy to use! You put it on dry and then wash it off and it takes all my makeup off. It’s is incredibly gentle and effective. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Marissa R.
I have used this for MONTHS! By far my favorite face wash. Perfect for my sensitive skin and for those lazy days when I want to wash my make-up off in the shower!
Robyn P.
My face always feels fresh and clean after using this. I have stopped using all of the other cleansers I've tried in the past and now just stick with this one. It's a bit pricy, but since it works so well, I'm down to pay for it.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Ashley M.
Mechanicsburg
Best makeup remover/cleanser in one! This is great at removing my makeup (even mascara) and cleaning my face. Never breaks me out and a little goes a long way. This is one of the few products I can't live without.
Morgan M.
United States
This product always cleanses my face okay... Not a favorite of mine. I gave it 2 stars because I don't like the smell and I don't feel like my face is 100% clean after I use it.
Nellie S.
Indio, CA
I use this product every morning and every night! I was having trouble with red spots and acne but since I started to use this product I no longer have these issues! My skin is glowing and feels so good!
Hanna C.
Boston, MA
does a great job of removing makeup, however, leaves skin extremely dry if used regularly... has taken a backseat to my IT Cosmetics confidence in a cleanser in the shower- also not big on the scent
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?

back