philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Suzi L.
Toronto
This is one of my favourite cleansers! It doesn't have an amazing smell but it deeply cleans and removes all my makeup, even my eye makeup! The price is decent, you don't need a lot. It works, I love how soft my skin is, some days I skip toner because this feels like lunch face is already toned after washing.
Jessee K.
Grande Prairie, AB
I like this cleanser, it effectively cleans and my skin FEELS clean, no residue, but I find it can be drying, and not all the ingredients are good for sensitive skin. Not a fan of added fragrance in any skincare products.
Ella A.
Tampere
Takes off my eye makeup too, but doesn't foam up as much as I would like a gel to do. A nice basic cleanser. The packaging could be improved, I had to squeeze super hard to get product out.
Wilbelys Y.
I think it's a good product but I've definitely tried better ones of the same type. In my opinion contains little product for the cost, I do not think I would use it again.
Chunki B.
London
This cleanser is ok. I wouldn't repurchase to be honest as I have found better alternatives. However it is good in the evening as a first cleanse to remove make up.
Jessica H.
Brisbane, qld
The first time I used this product I was pleasantly surprised at how well it removed my makeup. The hardest part was getting the product out of the bottle.
Linda V.
I stay with the big size because it comes much more cheap, but this one is more travel friendly and well the product i love it anyways
Aniinha H.
Bom estou atras de produtos bom para a minha pele, falaram para mim que esse é otimo ! Estou com muita vontade de testar
thainar f.
Espero poder testar o produto para melhor avaliar e da minha opinião para poder gerar novos compradores do produto.
Jessica J.
Guelph, ON
A little bit harsher than the 3 in 1. Leaves my skin feeling a little bit dry, but still super refreshed.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?