philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Gina L.
I use micellar water to remove all my make up and then use this as a second step of my cleansing routine. It's a pretty gentle cleanser and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I like it just as much as the original Purity cleanser. I would highly recommend!
Lisa P.
Huxley
I really like this cleanser. It's gentle, effective, and a little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts a lot longer than a comparable bottle of the standard purity cleanser. I used it with my Clairsonic Mia and it was a perfect match. I would definitely buy again.
Sirena N.
This is an alright cleanser, just one I don't really get the hype about. It does the job, takes most of my makeup off, and leaves my skin feeling nice. But, you could buy a cheaper cleanser that does a very similar job. I'm not mad at it, but I would probably not repurchase.
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
philosophy has great skincare products and this is definitely one of them. I really enjoy using this especially for the shower just because it  requires a little bit more rinsing off. It has a good smell and makes my skin feel great afterwards.
Dianna J.
Georgetown, KY
This really helps get my makeup off but I feel like it doesn’t get my face completely clean so I always follow with a scrub. I really do like it for the initial cleansing and it has lasted me forever because you don’t need much.
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
It started out with this cleanser not working for me, but over time it began to work great for me. It cleansed my skin amazingly and it removed my mascara. It actually says it's good for removing eye makeup and they're not lying.
Susan B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This an outstanding cleanser for those with oily skin. Refreshes and cleanses deeply. Foams up without stripping. A little goes a long way and the tube lasts forever. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
Sofia R.
This is SUCH A GREAT CLEANSER, it leaves your skin so balanced if you have a good routine down, it's great for not only removing your makeup but getting your skin really clean too. I love the smell too. A must try!
Edina A.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love this product. This is the product that made me look into philosophy more and check out there products more. It has really helped my pores as well! Probably will be buying another bottle soon since mine was a sample size
Tracy W.
A
Purchased at: Macy's
I love Philosophy’s Purity Gel! This product cleans extremely well. All you have to do is rub it on and wash it off. And just like that you have a deep refreshing clean face! It works great for removing make up.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?