philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Megan H.
Wichita, KS
I purchased this at ulta and no matter how many cleansers I try for my night routine I always go back to this one. I can rub it on my eyes and it does not burn and my skin actually feels clean after using this product.
Em S.
Cape Coral, FL
best everyday face wash. it also removes makeup just as well as an oil would! great for oily skin types who don’t prefer creamy washes! follow up with your favorite moisturizer and you are fresh faced and ready to go!
Susan B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This an outstanding cleanser for those with oily skin. Refreshes and cleanses deeply. Foams up without stripping. A little goes a long way and the tube lasts forever. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
Chassidy T.
Salem
This cleans thoroughly (no make up residue when I’ve applied toner) yet gently. My skin is soft and supple, never dry and tight. This is especially valuable in the winter when my skin tends to dry out more than normal
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
Love this gel cleanser. Use it daily to remove the excess makeup from my skin and throughly cleanse my skin. It helps keep my skin hydrated and balanced and it feels very light when I am done rinsing it off my skin.
Sofia R.
This is SUCH A GREAT CLEANSER, it leaves your skin so balanced if you have a good routine down, it's great for not only removing your makeup but getting your skin really clean too. I love the smell too. A must try!
Nellie S.
Indio, CA
I use this product every morning and every night! I was having trouble with red spots and acne but since I started to use this product I no longer have these issues! My skin is glowing and feels so good!
Briana D.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This was recommended by a friend and I fell in love instantly. It takes of all the left over makeup from the day but it isn’t harsh or drying. It’s a must for those with sensitive skin.
Jennifer M.
Huntingdon
I have used purity for several years now. It is lightly scented and very gentle. It also doubles as a makeup remover! I would highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin
Audrey I.
This review is for the normal bottle of Purity by Philosophy. Not sure if they don't sell it in a bottle anymore, but that's the one I've been using for years and it is incredible. The formula is amazing and breaks down even the harshest of makeup. I used to use this in middle and high school when I had minimal acne and it really help. Going into college/University my acne has worsened, but I still use this product to take off my makeup and hen I'll go in with my acne cleanser. Great stuff!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?