philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Luz G.
This cleanser is amazing! It even removes my heavy eye makeup when I wash it and I was not expecting that.
Hope C.
Dothan, AL
Gentle enough for everyday use. Works well with my combo skin. It's I believe in getting what you pay for!
Sam B.
Oakley, CA
Nice face wash that leaves skin feeling very clean and it also smells pretty good! I would recommend it
Domonique W.
Norfolk, VA
Must have in a skin care regimen non drying great cleanser for removing makeup as well. I love it
Marianna E.
Patterson, NY
One of my favorites! I got a sample from my job and I will definitely be buying more of this!!
Brooklyn G.
Lamar, AR
I really liked this product. It smells fresh and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Victoria H.
Pretty good pretty pricey as well but works well enough to clean face well enough at night
Heather C.
Peabody, MA
My favorite facial cleanser, have been using this for so long and it is very gentle on skin
Nicole H.
Greensburg, PA
This erases all make up off your face, however it can make your face a little dry.
Emma B.
This is a really good cleanser that isn't too harsh it is gentle get effective.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?