philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Isabella Z.
Mississauga, ON
This is one of my favorite cleansers to date. First of all, there is little to no scent, which means it is gentle on the skin. Second, it makes my skin feel so soft after using it. Finally, I love this cleanser because it is a great multi-tasker. I don't have to separately use a make up remover and a cleanser!
Tuna L.
Cairo
I love philosophy, love their packaging. The problem with this and why it didn't work with me was because most of the time i wear waterproof makeup, so it would clean my face but it wouldn't wash it all off. When I don't have makeup on though, I love to use it cause it keeps my face feel super clean and soft.
Sara C.
Chambly, QC
I tried this for a couple of weeks and can definitely say that I did not like this product. I'm very sensitive to fragranced cleansers and this product was no exception, it made me break out heavily with cystic acne. If you didn't have problem skin/have normal skin type you'd probably be fine with this.
Monika D.
Love This product !!!
My favorite think is the scent which is absolutely amazing ! Lasts forever because you only need tiny amount ! Its so gentle to your skin ! I would definitely buy it again !
My only cons is that you really have to rub your eyes to get a mascara off ..
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I received this as a sample from my last purchase at Sephora. I was excited to try because I've heard so many great things about this brand. I liked it, it smelled good, and it worked well. I didn't really find it high end quality though. And I wish it were a bit creamier!
Mily R.
Halifax, NS
It's alright, its not really any different than my drugstore cleansers. I don't find it to make me feel any cleaner. it doesn't get deep into the pores, but it is quite gentle. I enjoy other cleansers much more and they do a better job for a fraction of the cost.
Amany I.
I have strongly dislike this face soap.
It is a really thick gel that does remove makeup really well and cleanses my oily skin too.

What irks me is that it does not foam like it claims to do (at least on me).
It barely foams, which makes the cleanser feel like rubbing thick gel onto my face and my face feels like a clean plate afterwards, too stripped. I don't enjoy that so I won't be repurchasing.

Update: I still don't like it but the best way to make this foam some more is to first rub it on your hands with some water and then rubbing it onto your face.
Caryl R.
Doral, FL
So far I've enjoyed this product. But I always enjoy items from this brand and never had any bad reviews. I'm a first time user and I can see myself repurchasing this. It did meet my expectations fully and I don't believe this item can be improved. I would recommend you purchase.
Laura F.
Doral, FL
I have oily skin and this was just too gentle for me. It was mot bad though, still did a good cleansing job, just dis jot help with oiliness and acne. Really wanted to love it cause of the good reviews. Just think it is not right for me.
Suzi L.
Toronto
This is one of my favourite cleansers! It doesn't have an amazing smell but it deeply cleans and removes all my makeup, even my eye makeup! The price is decent, you don't need a lot. It works, I love how soft my skin is, some days I skip toner because this feels like lunch face is already toned after washing.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?