philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
This product leaves your skin feeling so soft! I love it. It is definitely a product I will be purchasing again.
allyson m.
Orem, UT
I loved this face wash. I am constantly going through different face washes to keep my skin clear. Loved this one
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great gel cleanser. This type of product is best used for combo to oil skin. Gel formulas are never good for dry.
LeeAnna A.
This is a phenomenal cleanser.  It cleans and removes all makeup without stripping the flu of it's natural oils.
Daniel A.
Super smooth not greasy and perfect for every skin tone. Philosophy is perfect and simple which is what I love.
Misty S.
This is the best face wash ever!! It's very moisturizing and cleansing. Even takes off my mascara. I love it
Samantha N.
Olympia , WA
Great simple cleanser. Smells nice. I have combo skin and if I use this too often my skin does get pretty dry
Kaitlyn E.
This made my skin feel terrible! I felt dry and brittle after using this. I had high hopes and was let down.
Nicole G.
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers and I love how effective and gentle it is on my sensitive skin.
Andria L.
Arcadia, CA
Great cleanser leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. Not dry. Takes off all impurities and feels great!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?