philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Heather C.
Peabody, MA
My favorite facial cleanser, have been using this for so long and it is very gentle on skin
Emma B.
This is a really good cleanser that isn't too harsh it is gentle get effective.
Billie-Jo H.
Essex, Clacton-On-Sea
I used this for the first time tonight and it is amazing! Still got grub off my skin after I had washed my face, I was actually shocked at how much was on the cotton pad!!! Product smells nice at the beginning but does has a slight alcohol smell. My skin feels very clean and moisturised. I cannot comment on price or packaging as I used a sample sent to me by feelunique.com.
Olga Z.
New Castle, DE
This products gave me mixed impressions. It seemed to clean and rinse well, but the smell was not very pleasant and I had a few breakouts while using this cleanser. I've read some reviews saying about having breakouts too, so it made me doubt the effectiveness. Wouldn't buy again.
Yasmina C.
The reason this product got 3 starts is because it dryers out my skin. I have combination skin and have noticed that it's a great face wash for people with oily skin and even people with sensitive skin. It's amazing at washing off my makeup I just wish it was more moisturizing
Frances A.
Toronto, ON
My favourite go to cleanser. I prefer the gel over the creamier formula. The gel foams up nicely and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. It removes eye make up well (but not entirely). A bottle lasts me about a year so it's well worth the money. A little goes a long way.
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
i really like this product for many reasonsPRO - VERY CHEAP PRO - LEAVES SKIN FEELING VERY CLEAN AND SMOOTH PRO - VERY GENTLE , DOES NOT FEEL IRRITATING OR HARSHPRO - NOT GREASY AND IS REALLY GOOD TO USE ON A DAILY BASIS CON - NOT A GREAT AMOUNT OF PRODUCT IN THE PACKAGING PRO - PACKAGING IS VERY PRACTICAL PRO - FOR ME GEL CLEANSERS ARE BETTER THAT ANY OTHER TYPE OF CLEANSERS BECAUSE I FEEL THEY ABSORB MORE AND PURIFIES THE SKIN MORE.OVERALL I REALLY RECOMMEND
Dazy G.
Ayr, Ayrshire
I'm a big fan of the original purity, but this one doesn't quite cut it for me. I find the formula to be quite drying and nothing like the original. For me, there is nothing particularly special about it. I have a huge salon sized pump bottle of purity and I use it often. Sadly, this was assigned to clean my makeup brushes and sponges - which does work brilliantly, but I wouldn't purchase it solely for that reason alone!
Yudelkys G.
miami
I love this cleanser! I'm a product junkie and love to try new things but I always return to this one. I use it as a final cleanse with my Clarisonic after my take the day away balm by Clinique. It truly has saved my combo skin!! Please don't ever go away!!
Isabella Z.
Mississauga, ON
This is one of my favorite cleansers to date. First of all, there is little to no scent, which means it is gentle on the skin. Second, it makes my skin feel so soft after using it. Finally, I love this cleanser because it is a great multi-tasker. I don't have to separately use a make up remover and a cleanser!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?