philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Daniel A.
Super smooth not greasy and perfect for every skin tone. Philosophy is perfect and simple which is what I love.
Misty S.
This is the best face wash ever!! It's very moisturizing and cleansing. Even takes off my mascara. I love it
Samantha N.
Olympia , WA
Great simple cleanser. Smells nice. I have combo skin and if I use this too often my skin does get pretty dry
Kaitlyn E.
This made my skin feel terrible! I felt dry and brittle after using this. I had high hopes and was let down.
Luz G.
This cleanser is amazing! It even removes my heavy eye makeup when I wash it and I was not expecting that.
Andria L.
Arcadia, CA
Great cleanser leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. Not dry. Takes off all impurities and feels great!
Hope C.
Dothan, AL
Gentle enough for everyday use. Works well with my combo skin. It's I believe in getting what you pay for!
Nicole G.
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers and I love how effective and gentle it is on my sensitive skin.
Sam B.
Oakley, CA
Nice face wash that leaves skin feeling very clean and it also smells pretty good! I would recommend it
Marianna E.
Mahopac, NY
One of my favorites! I got a sample from my job and I will definitely be buying more of this!!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?