philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Shawnee F.
San Francisco, CA
One of my favorite cleansers. Feels clean and fresh after washing off. Seems to take off all makeup and dirt from the day!
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a really great cleanser for normal/combination skin. It's also reasonably priced. Most people who try this love it!
Jessica B.
Kingsport, TN
This cleanser is okay so far but it isn't the best cleanser I have used but it is a good one to try if you are wanting one.
Analisa Z.
Fresno, CA
Love love love this cleanser. It does it all! Cleaned and tones which is great, and the smell is so fresh and awakening.
Jessica S.
La Habra
Best I've ever used!! Doesn't leave my skin dry and itchy. I have exzcema and this is the only thing that works for me!
Kim S.
Ravena, NY
Non drying and cleans amazingly. Leaves no dirt behind. Doesn't bot cause breakouts. Loved this for my combination skin
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
This product is actually pretty good it's not harsh on skin. Some products make me break out but this was lightweight.
Victoria B.
Moody
I absolutely love this product!! My all time favorite cleanser! It makes me face feel super clean and removes all oils!
Jen R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Deep cleaning you get from this cleanser without the harshness like others leaves your face feeling clean and bright
GIRRL S.
Laguna Hills, CA
This didn't make me break out but I feel like my face didn't seem at all clean after using this. It didn't do much.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?