philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Jasmine W.
Jackson, MS
Gentle enough to use on a child! I am a dance mom and when my three-year-old has recitals she has to wear makeup. This is my go to cleanser for her. I purchased this cleanser from QVC.
Karen H.
Schenectady, NY
One of my favorites! I love the original purity cleanser but I prefer this formula over the original. Wonderful product and never fails! This product lasts a very long time as well.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
This cleanser blew me away. I only had to use a pea sized amount to get a full face of suds. It didn't leave me dry or soapy feeling. I use the microexfoliating wash afterwards and I am super soft and polished!!
Rosie U.
I like the scent & cleanliness provided by this product. The value is a little too pricey, but it is effective. I would recommend others to try out the product! It is very gentle.
Brenda C.
AUBURN, GA
This is just a great in general face wash. It's not too drying or your skin feels tight when you're done washing but it does I get rid of impurities and smells very good also.
Sam R.
This is the best face cleanser ever. It removes all my makeup with 1 pump only. Everyone should buy one. If u get it from direct site you will get some coupons and discounts.
Katie A.
This is my holy grail cleanser. I have been using it for years and I love it. It get off my stubborn eye makeup, which I think that the original purity does not. Love it!!
Amanda B.
Bryan, TX
I've used this stuff for years to wash my face at night and it's fabulous. It's gentle on my skin and does a great job removing makeup, even waterproof. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good cleanser.
Julie L.
Lexington, KY
The Purity series of cleansers and crenes/lotions are miracle workers. You won't experience a cleaner more refreshing feeling with any other product on the market.
Kaylee H.
Leesburg, GA
This product is absolutely amazing! I would recommend this to anyone looking to try new products or step out of there comfort zone. It is an amazing product and is most definitely worth trying anytime!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?