philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Analisa Z.
Fresno, CA
Love love love this cleanser. It does it all! Cleaned and tones which is great, and the smell is so fresh and awakening.
Victoria B.
Moody
I absolutely love this product!! My all time favorite cleanser! It makes me face feel super clean and removes all oils!
Jessica S.
La Habra
Best I've ever used!! Doesn't leave my skin dry and itchy. I have exzcema and this is the only thing that works for me!
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
This product is actually pretty good it's not harsh on skin. Some products make me break out but this was lightweight.
Jen R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Deep cleaning you get from this cleanser without the harshness like others leaves your face feeling clean and bright
GIRRL S.
long beach, CA
This didn't make me break out but I feel like my face didn't seem at all clean after using this. It didn't do much.
allyson m.
Orem, UT
I loved this face wash. I am constantly going through different face washes to keep my skin clear. Loved this one
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
Great gel cleanser. This type of product is best used for combo to oil skin. Gel formulas are never good for dry.
This product leaves your skin feeling so soft! I love it. It is definitely a product I will be purchasing again.
LeeAnna A.
This is a phenomenal cleanser.  It cleans and removes all makeup without stripping the flu of it's natural oils.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?