philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Kayla P.
Gretna, LA
A very gentle facial cleanser! It didn’t help clear my acne and blemishes but it makes your skin feel so soft and clean after each use!
Leah D.
Washington
I love how easily your makeup comes off with this stuff. It also leaves a tingly feeling on your face after that feels so good.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
This is a great cleanser! I find that it works the best when I use it with my clarisonic. It really cleans deep down to the pores!
Clarissa N.
This really does leave your skin feeling great! The smell of it was really nice!! I used this with my clarisonic and I loved it!
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
This cleanser is great for oily skin. Cleanses effectively without overdrying skin. I LOVE all of the Purity Made Simple line.
Audrey C.
York, SC
Very good cleanser. A little on the pricey side. Pretty effective for what it is. First time user so more to come as I use it!
Kelli F.
Morgantown, WV
This is my favorite/go to makeup remover. It removes foundation and eye makeup so easily. I will continue to buy this product.
Lori B.
Carencro, LA
Repeat user! Love how my skin feels using this cleanser. Love the large packaging. Gentle and effective! Meets all my needs.
Ashley M.
Lenore
I love all of philosophy's products. I am a repeat user and I love it. I have sensitive skin this don't break me out at all.
Nicole R.
I love the purity line for my cleanser. This product does not make my face feel oily like most, it feels so soft after use.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?