philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Amber R.
Indianapolis, IN
This cleanser does a good job at removing my makeup but I do feel that it can make my skin feel a little tight after use. You do get a ton of product for the price and it lasts quite a while. It is an effective product but I wouldn't say it does anything super special for my skin.
Mariah T.
ABSOLUTELY the best product to take off makeup! I hate washing my makeup off and having it smudge every wear, but this product is amazing. It doesn't hurt the eyes at all and it's super gentle! Yes I would buy this product again and again!
Leah G.
My favorite gel cleanser! This cuts through makeup and just everything on your skin from the day. Great for people with sensitive skin and acne. It is a little pricey but it does a good job at cleaning deep so it's well worth it.
Ruth M.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite facial cleanser. I have sensitive skin and this was the perfect cleanser that was gentle and still got all of my make up off. It was pricy but it lasted me for nearly a year with a daily use. It only takes one tiny drop to wash your face thoroughly.
Kendall C.
Huntsville, AL
Cas B.
I am obsessed with this product. I've finally found a HG that doesn't dry out my oily skin but instead leaves me feeling refreshed. It's also amazing at getting eye makeup off without burning your eyes
Melissa A.
Knoxville
I am not a big fan of this product. I don't like the smell of it. I was a first time user of this cleanser and it really didn't meet my expectations. I purchased this at Belk and it seemed expensive for a cleanser. I would not recommend.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I have had this product for a long time and have yet to use all of it. It does a good job cleaning makeup off but it doesn't help prevent acne breakouts in my opinion. It is a fresh product and is very gentle on your skin. It has a very fresh sent but it is not overpowering.
Emily S.
Portland, OR
This is a nice basic cleanser, I feel like it gets the job done but at the same time there isn't really anything super special about it. It's very gentle on the skin and washes off easily without leaving a film or residue.
samantha h.
Love this product. It really lasts forever because you don't have to use a ton for it to be effective. It leaves my skin feeling clean and free. This product is definitely worth the price.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?