philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Clarissa N.
This really does leave your skin feeling great! The smell of it was really nice!! I used this with my clarisonic and I loved it!
Mollie D.
Salina
This cleanser is great for oily skin. Cleanses effectively without overdrying skin. I LOVE all of the Purity Made Simple line.
Kelli F.
Petersburg, WV
This is my favorite/go to makeup remover. It removes foundation and eye makeup so easily. I will continue to buy this product.
Audrey C.
York, SC
Very good cleanser. A little on the pricey side. Pretty effective for what it is. First time user so more to come as I use it!
Ashley M.
Lenore
I love all of philosophy's products. I am a repeat user and I love it. I have sensitive skin this don't break me out at all.
Lori B.
Carencro, LA
Repeat user! Love how my skin feels using this cleanser. Love the large packaging. Gentle and effective! Meets all my needs.
Shawnee F.
San Francisco, CA
One of my favorite cleansers. Feels clean and fresh after washing off. Seems to take off all makeup and dirt from the day!
Nicole R.
I love the purity line for my cleanser. This product does not make my face feel oily like most, it feels so soft after use.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a really great cleanser for normal/combination skin. It's also reasonably priced. Most people who try this love it!
Jessica B.
Kingsport, TN
This cleanser is okay so far but it isn't the best cleanser I have used but it is a good one to try if you are wanting one.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?