philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
Perfect for very oily skin. Its to drying for normal-dry skin. Packing easy. This is different from regular purity. It's targeted for oily person
Angelica R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Such an amazing product. This makes my skin feel super soft and helps with pores. This has lasted me for a while now. Its a very gentle cleanser.
Alyssa H.
I've been using this for years. It takes off every bit of makeup. I wash my face twice every night with this product and it takes everything off.
Deshay P.
It is a really good cleanser and gets all the makeup from deep in the skin. I love the packaging on all Philosophy products and is a great buy!
Grayson P.
Very good product, always leavs my face feeling refreshed. Although it makes your skin feels a little tight, I've never had a problem with it.
Daniell S.
My go to cleanser for years! I have it in this gel for my shower, i have a travel size and I keep the wipes in my gym bag and my desk drawer.
Sarah S.
I like this cleanser when I'm not having any bad breakouts. It's a nice cleanser but I've found that it doesn't help tone down any breakouts.
Brandi H.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product. Love how a little goes a long way so the product lasts. Makes my skin feel sleek and soft. I would reccomen this to everyone
Kohi S.
I'm pretty amazed after using this gel cleanser. It really cleansed my oily skin and gave me a nice squeaky clean feeling minus the dryness
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I've used this off and on for several years! I even used it on my toddler that has skin issues. It's a great cleanser and super gentle
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?