philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Deshay P.
It is a really good cleanser and gets all the makeup from deep in the skin. I love the packaging on all Philosophy products and is a great buy!
Daniell S.
My go to cleanser for years! I have it in this gel for my shower, i have a travel size and I keep the wipes in my gym bag and my desk drawer.
Sarah S.
I like this cleanser when I'm not having any bad breakouts. It's a nice cleanser but I've found that it doesn't help tone down any breakouts.
Kohi S.
I'm pretty amazed after using this gel cleanser. It really cleansed my oily skin and gave me a nice squeaky clean feeling minus the dryness
Brandi H.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product. Love how a little goes a long way so the product lasts. Makes my skin feel sleek and soft. I would reccomen this to everyone
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
I've used this off and on for several years! I even used it on my toddler that has skin issues. It's a great cleanser and super gentle
Kayla P.
Gretna, LA
A very gentle facial cleanser! It didn’t help clear my acne and blemishes but it makes your skin feel so soft and clean after each use!
Leah D.
Washington
I love how easily your makeup comes off with this stuff. It also leaves a tingly feeling on your face after that feels so good.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
This is a great cleanser! I find that it works the best when I use it with my clarisonic. It really cleans deep down to the pores!
Clarissa N.
This really does leave your skin feeling great! The smell of it was really nice!! I used this with my clarisonic and I loved it!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?