philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an excellent facial soap, and I haven't had any issues with drying skin or breakouts, but the packaging is not great. Mine seems to leak regularly, so I have to keep it hung with the cap up. It also comes out quickly, and a TINY bit is enough to wash your face and neck, so I constantly feel like I'm wasting it or it's being lost down the drain because of the poor packaging. I love Philosophy overall, but this is not one of my favorites of their products.
Kylar O.
Eeeeeek when i say I'm obsessed I seriously mean it. This is a gentle, cleansing gel that smells fresh And natural. If you know philosophy like I do, you wouldn't doubt the values ! I definitely recommend you try this
Ayuni P.
I typically use the original cream formula but I thought of giving this gel formula a try. Overall I didn't like. It works the same as the cream formula, it takes off my makeup, very gentle and vert calming on the skin. One exception is that it's not hydrating infact the gel formula sort off strip some of the moisture from my skin. If you have dry senstive skin, I recommend the cream formula. This is more for normal to oily skin type.
Averil B.
Monterey , TN
I have not tried a product yet from this brand that has been bad. This is the first product I used from the brand and I was a loyal user for many years. It's always a great face wash for normal skin. It leaves skin feeling refreshed and cleaned. It's not to drying or doesn't strip all the good stuff away.  The price point is great and the formula does not promise anything that it does not deliver.
Samantha S.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely adore the philosophy purity cleanser! It has drasticallg changed my skincare routine due to it clearing up my acne, reducing redness, and giving me such smooth skin. It by far worked better than I expected. I especially love it is gentle on the eyes, but still cleans the skin well enough. I plan to keep buying this product as long as it is available!
Lisa K.
Macon, GA
My holy grail cleanser. I love this cleanser for both day and night use. My skin always feel refreshed and clean after using this and I think it really does make a difference in the way my skin looks. It removes dirt, oils and impurities as well as makeup flawlessly to give my face a blank slate for other products. I will be repurchasing and reusing this for years to come.
Danielle G.

I
love this cleanser! I am junkie who LOVES to try new products and this is one that I tried and I am LOVING!!! I use it with my Clarisonic in the evenings with my other skincare regimen and let me tell you it is BOMB!!! I have combo skin and this stuff is like a lifesaver!!!
Jessica M.
Bedford
This is my go to cleanser. I can't imagine going without it. It is SO gentle on my sensitive and dry skin. It leaves it feeling not only clean, but smooth. A lot of cleansers leave behind a tightness on my skin but not this one. And, it takes off all of my makeup.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Great to cleanse make up tools. I find this formula to be extremely drying even for my oily face. I would prefer using the liquid version. Clean scent and nice packaging. Will not buy the gel again.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
This is such a gentle cleanser and it is really great for sensitive skin. I also use His to remove all of my makeup and it doesn't hurt my eyes! My eyes are really sensitive so I always look for cleaners that has no sting. This one is great!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?