philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Rach A.
Citrus Heights
I love this cleanser. It is gentle on the face, and removes all trace of makeup (including stubborn eye makeup). This product goes a long way and lasts awhile .
Lacey O.
Sheppard AFB, TX
This is amazing. Love the aalll natural ingredients and it is perfect on my sensitive skin. Also very lightly fragranced. Works great on combo skin like mine.
Teena R.
San Anselmo
I love this for a face wash! It is gentle yet effective. I use it in conjunction with my Clarisonic Mia. It removes oil and makeup without drying my skin out.
Alexandra L.
Stanton, CA
great face wash that doesn't over dry but still leaves skin feeling cleaned and awake . skin felt comfortable and not tight or more dry as with some cleaners
Zoe G.
Winter Springs
This was a very gentle cleanser that left my face smooth and clean. It wasn't anything special, but I did enjoy it. I purchased a sample size from Sephora.
Tiffany B.
This cleaner removes all of my makeup (even without makeup remover) and there is zero residue! The cleanser has a clean and fresh scent, which I love!
Jennifer L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
clean very well to remove skin makeup and dirt. after washing skin feel refreshed and doesn't feel too dry and don't need to put lotion on right away.
Morgan B.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is an amazing cleanser. It removes all makeup and leaves the skin feeling so fresh. I highly recommend this. Everyone will love this cleanser!
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
Perfect for very oily skin. Its to drying for normal-dry skin. Packing easy. This is different from regular purity. It's targeted for oily person
Alyssa H.
I've been using this for years. It takes off every bit of makeup. I wash my face twice every night with this product and it takes everything off.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?