philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
This is a fantastic cleanser for removing heavy makeup, including eye makeup. I find it a tad drying but it's such a good cleanser that I can overlook the dryness. It even removes stubborn waterproof mascara!
Savanna R.
I've been using this facial cleaner for months now and my skin loves it. It's very gentle, and it removes all of my makeup, dirt, oil, everything. A little bit goes a long ways. I will be repurchasing this. It is my go to facial cleanser.
a d.
I've only used in a handful of times but so far it's good for what it is. I'll most likely be repurchasing it because out of all the ones I've tried, this one is the best.
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
Didn't do much for my skin, might as well just wash your face with water. Plus it doesn't smell the greatest. It's extremely gentle on the skin, for me it was too gentle. I purchased it at Ulta.
Rebecca B.
It was just okay. I think the fragrance is too much for my sensitive skin and it didn't take leftover makeup off my face better or worse than any other face wash. It's okay.
Titilola P.
Must have. It's gentle and washes away makeup and leaves skin feeling clean. I use everyday to remove everyday makeup. It's a great first step to your skincare routine
Samantha L.
San Francisco, CA
Another solid cleanser that I have no complaints about. It's gentle but thorough and cleans well. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is price and the face that the bottle WILL leak on you if you travel with it.
Savannah C.
Trenton
This gave me that great fresh feel we all want at the beginning and end of ever day! Love the way it takes off all my makeup and gently cleanses and excess oil off
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is just ok, it removes make up but leaves your face feeling “squeaky clean” as if it strips a lot of natural oil. I’m not sure if I would purchase again though.
OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOO MUCH. It smells AMAZING and I think it works great on almost all skin tones it is easy to find I got mine at Ulta! Definitely worth buying
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?

back