philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Jasmine W.
Jackson, MS
Gentle enough to use on a child! I am a dance mom and when my three-year-old has recitals she has to wear makeup. This is my go to cleanser for her. I purchased this cleanser from QVC.
Kayla K.
Pascagoula, MS
It is by far my favorite face wash! I use it nightly to remove my make up and it does a grace job. It leaves your face feeling clean without feeling dried out. I purchase it from ulta.
Karen H.
Niskayuna, NY
One of my favorites! I love the original purity cleanser but I prefer this formula over the original. Wonderful product and never fails! This product lasts a very long time as well.
Rosie U.
I like the scent & cleanliness provided by this product. The value is a little too pricey, but it is effective. I would recommend others to try out the product! It is very gentle.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
This is a fantastic cleanser for removing heavy makeup, including eye makeup. I find it a tad drying but it's such a good cleanser that I can overlook the dryness. It even removes stubborn waterproof mascara!
Karina V.
Palmview, TX
I have been using Philosophy as my skin care regime every day for more than half a year! Definitely recommend it! It is not harsh on the skin and makes the skin look healthy and radiant!
Brenda C.
AUBURN, GA
This is just a great in general face wash. It's not too drying or your skin feels tight when you're done washing but it does I get rid of impurities and smells very good also.
Savanna R.
I've been using this facial cleaner for months now and my skin loves it. It's very gentle, and it removes all of my makeup, dirt, oil, everything. A little bit goes a long ways. I will be repurchasing this. It is my go to facial cleanser.
Sam R.
This is the best face cleanser ever. It removes all my makeup with 1 pump only. Everyone should buy one. If u get it from direct site you will get some coupons and discounts.
Katie A.
This is my holy grail cleanser. I have been using it for years and I love it. It get off my stubborn eye makeup, which I think that the original purity does not. Love it!!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?