philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Julie S.
high point, NC
Just a dab will do ya! Foams up extremely well! Its a cleaning you can feel as you rub in and off . no filminess on your skin after wards . just clean fresh skin..great product ..good work guys!
Allison B.
Katy, TX
I got this as a gift and loved it. Purity has always been a great brand that I trust with my skin. It makes my skin feel so clean and fresh after I wash with it and the smell is sweet and relaxing and not overpowering at all.
Diane C.
I find this cleanser to be very gentle and thoroughly cleansing. I'm not sure if it is worth the price though. I think you could substitute this with Cetaphil and be just as happy. I'm not crazy about the scent either. I won't be buying this again.
Kasee A.
This is a great cleanser to help remove your make up. It is non-abrasive and works wonders! This is a staple in any good skin care routine! It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way!
sydnee w.
Jasper, AL
The purity line from philosophy is great! At first I couldn't get used to the smell. I really didn't like it. But I didn't give up. I kept using it. And now the purity line is one of my favorite skin care routine go to's. It's just awesome!
Heather T.
Chicago
It works really well with my Mia 2 cleanser. However, I only got a sample size so I can only provide my input for a 7 days result. It's not too rough on the skin. It glides on smoothly and seems to cleanse really well
Rebecca S.
Plymouth
This is a light cleanser. It is great for acne and it is very soothing on the skin! I love this product! It is a bit spendy but it is totally worth it. I would gift this product and recommend it to friends and family. I got my cleanser at Unlta beauty.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Got a sample of this from Nordstrom. It seemed to work okay. Didn't really do a whole lot but it was gentle and effective. I probably wouldn't buy it but didn't mind using the sample I got.
Kayla K.
Pascagoula, MS
It is by far my favorite face wash! I use it nightly to remove my make up and it does a grace job. It leaves your face feeling clean without feeling dried out. I purchase it from ulta.
Julia P.
Pretty good cleanser! I honestly felt like it didn't TOTALlY clean my skin, so I probably wouldn't end up buying this product again. I didn't notice much difference after using this either!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?