philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Shelby D.
Denham Spgs, LA
My absolute favorite facial cleanser, It does not include any extra additives so it's perfect for sensitive skin. It can be purchased on amazon or HSN for a huge bottle its only around $40.00. It usually lasts me about a year!
Titilola P.
Must have. It's gentle and washes away makeup and leaves skin feeling clean. I use everyday to remove everyday makeup. It's a great first step to your skincare routine
Samantha L.
San Francisco, CA
Another solid cleanser that I have no complaints about. It's gentle but thorough and cleans well. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is price and the face that the bottle WILL leak on you if you travel with it.
Anna M.
Carmichael , CA
This is an okay product it is nice but I just don't like how it is hard to take off. But, it does make the skin very soft and nice to touch. I would recommend it. And I would but again for sure.
Amanda B.
Bryan, TX
I've used this stuff for years to wash my face at night and it's fabulous. It's gentle on my skin and does a great job removing makeup, even waterproof. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good cleanser.
OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOO MUCH. It smells AMAZING and I think it works great on almost all skin tones it is easy to find I got mine at Ulta! Definitely worth buying
Kylar O.
Eeeeeek when i say I'm obsessed I seriously mean it. This is a gentle, cleansing gel that smells fresh And natural. If you know philosophy like I do, you wouldn't doubt the values ! I definitely recommend you try this
Julie L.
Lexington, KY
The Purity series of cleansers and crenes/lotions are miracle workers. You won't experience a cleaner more refreshing feeling with any other product on the market.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
This cleanser blew me away. I only had to use a pea sized amount to get a full face of suds. It didn't leave me dry or soapy feeling. I use the microexfoliating wash afterwards and I am super soft and polished!!
Rach A.
Citrus Heights
I love this cleanser. It is gentle on the face, and removes all trace of makeup (including stubborn eye makeup). This product goes a long way and lasts awhile .
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?