philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Since this is a gel-ish cleanser it seems very moisturizing to me, it doesn't strip my skin. It's great to take makeup off with, although I think I wouldn't get it around or on my eyes. and it even smells wonderful.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
Love this gel cleanser. Use it daily to remove the excess makeup from my skin and throughly cleanse my skin. It helps keep my skin hydrated and balanced and it feels very light when I am done rinsing it off my skin.
Ashley P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I'm not really a fan of this product. It doesn't do anything for me. I feel like it's not a cleanser that's going to work wonders on your face. Maybe only to clean makeup off but it's not a deep cleaning cleanser.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
Philosophy is kind of a luxury brand. However, I have never been disappointed by them. Their products consistently work so you get what you pay for. This gel cleanser really works and makes my skin feel amazing.
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
This is now the only facial cleanser I use. It doesn't have a strong fragrance and it extremely gentle on my skin yet very effective at taking off all my makeup. I got my fiancé to try this product and he also loves it
Jessica N.
Hazelwood, MO
Love this as a makeup remover good alternative to the original for more oily skin. I like how the formula is thicker so it feel less watery. This is gentle enough to use on the eye area for an eye makeup remover.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
If I could just use this on my face forever I would be perfectly ok with that.  My skin feels so fresh and rejuvenated after a wash.  I can use it in the summer and winter and does not irritate my sensitive skin
Bethany D.
This cleanser is mediocre. It is very light. I could hardly feel it on my face. My face felt more wet than clean when I was done. If you don’t have a lot of issues with your face but want to clean it use this.
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
I use this everyday twice a day! Helps with my oil and its safe enough that i put it on my eyelids and rinse them off before opening and no stinging or irritation. Raryhave breakouts bc this works so well!
Sydney J.
Buffalo
This is my favorite face wash. It keeps my skin clean and clear and I’ve been using it for over a month now. I’ve tried a lot of face washes but this works the best for me. Never changing, I love this stuff!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?