philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Kasee A.
This is a great cleanser to help remove your make up. It is non-abrasive and works wonders! This is a staple in any good skin care routine! It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way!
Kaylee H.
Leesburg, GA
This product is absolutely amazing! I would recommend this to anyone looking to try new products or step out of there comfort zone. It is an amazing product and is most definitely worth trying anytime!
Emily S.
Portland, OR
This is a nice basic cleanser, I feel like it gets the job done but at the same time there isn't really anything super special about it. It's very gentle on the skin and washes off easily without leaving a film or residue.
sydnee w.
Jasper, AL
The purity line from philosophy is great! At first I couldn't get used to the smell. I really didn't like it. But I didn't give up. I kept using it. And now the purity line is one of my favorite skin care routine go to's. It's just awesome!
samantha h.
Love this product. It really lasts forever because you don't have to use a ton for it to be effective. It leaves my skin feeling clean and free. This product is definitely worth the price.
Heather T.
Chicago
It works really well with my Mia 2 cleanser. However, I only got a sample size so I can only provide my input for a 7 days result. It's not too rough on the skin. It glides on smoothly and seems to cleanse really well
Rebecca S.
Plymouth
This is a light cleanser. It is great for acne and it is very soothing on the skin! I love this product! It is a bit spendy but it is totally worth it. I would gift this product and recommend it to friends and family. I got my cleanser at Unlta beauty.
Jasmine W.
Jackson, MS
Gentle enough to use on a child! I am a dance mom and when my three-year-old has recitals she has to wear makeup. This is my go to cleanser for her. I purchased this cleanser from QVC.
Kayla K.
Pascagoula , MS
It is by far my favorite face wash! I use it nightly to remove my make up and it does a grace job. It leaves your face feeling clean without feeling dried out. I purchase it from ulta.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Got a sample of this from Nordstrom. It seemed to work okay. Didn't really do a whole lot but it was gentle and effective. I probably wouldn't buy it but didn't mind using the sample I got.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?