philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
I recently started using this when I ran out of my regular Philosophy Purity cleanser. I use this for removing all of my makeup in the shower at night. I don’t notice a huge difference between this and the regular Purity but it is a good product. I think the main difference is that this one is supposed to foam where the other one doesn’t but either one works great. The only complaint I have is that it is thicker and I find it hard to squeeze product out sometimes but that may just be a glitch in my tube.
Alana C.
So in love with this cleanser.. I have sensitive acne prone skin (so testing out new products is always up in there whether or not I react badly) and I love this cleanser!!! My face felt so soft and just fresh after using this... also my pores looked shrunken down and my face looked overall smooth. Absolutely recommend!
Valerie B.
Salt Lake City
I adore philosophy. I think that they take a lot of care to make good products that are kind to all types of skin. I do have to be a bit careful on my dry/sensitive days with this product. It does tend to be a little drying on those days. Great for oily/acne prone skin.
Julianne K.
Love the way this product smells and feels. Being a gel, it doesn't leave a greasy residue behind on the skin. Hydrated and made my skin tingle a little. Not sure if it was supposed to. But I overall enjoyed working with it
Samantha M.
Belvidere, IL
I really enjoy this product. The price is absolutely amazing and you get way more than what you paid for. It’s no super harsh on you skin and a little goes a long way! Id definitely be repurchasing this!!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Robyn P.
My face always feels fresh and clean after using this. I have stopped using all of the other cleansers I've tried in the past and now just stick with this one. It's a bit pricy, but since it works so well, I'm down to pay for it.
Ashley M.
Mechanicsburg
Best makeup remover/cleanser in one! This is great at removing my makeup (even mascara) and cleaning my face. Never breaks me out and a little goes a long way. This is one of the few products I can't live without.
Kate S.
Buffalo, NY
While I really like Philosophy products, I am just so - so on the gel. I bought the full sized, thinking I would like it as mich as regular Purity, but I didn’t. I gave it to my best friend who liked it much better than I did, so it might just be me. I would probably still buy the original, but with the gel, once was enough.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?