philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Bobbie S.
Mohnton, PA
I do enjoy the cleanser and the price is okay. I have purchased this a couple of times now and would continue unless I received something new to try and ended up liking that product more. The only thing I do not like about this product is that it doesn’t clean everything. When I wipe my face there asleep still traces of that the cleanser didn’t get.
Michelle B.
Otsego
It’s soft on your skin and takes some make up off. But it wasn’t a great long term cleaner for me. The formula started really drying out my face and producing more oil in the end. When I started rotating this in, only in the summer when my face isn’t so dry, it worked better.
Fanny B.
philadelphia
I love this. It last forever, maybe because I’m always switching cleanser based on how my skin is. But this literally cleanse my skin very well. Lately I’ve been using it mornings. I know it claims to be a makeup remover, I don’t know about that part.
Hanna O.
Fremont, CA
I’ve been using this cleanser for years! First I’ll go in with a makeup wipe and remove all my makeup. Then I’ll go in with this cleanser. I love that it’s light on my skin. It also had a pleasant scent to it.
Alison W.
Sherwood
I love this cleanser!! It’s so easy to use! You put it on dry and then wash it off and it takes all my makeup off. It’s is incredibly gentle and effective. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
I recently started using this when I ran out of my regular Philosophy Purity cleanser. I use this for removing all of my makeup in the shower at night. I don’t notice a huge difference between this and the regular Purity but it is a good product. I think the main difference is that this one is supposed to foam where the other one doesn’t but either one works great. The only complaint I have is that it is thicker and I find it hard to squeeze product out sometimes but that may just be a glitch in my tube.
Ashley W.
I am currently finishing my second bottle of this stuff. I prefer the glossier milky gel cleanser but this one works pretty well. It however will burn your eyes if it gets in them.
Hanna C.
Boston, MA
does a great job of removing makeup, however, leaves skin extremely dry if used regularly... has taken a backseat to my IT Cosmetics confidence in a cleanser in the shower- also not big on the scent
Megan H.
Muscle Shoals
This cleanser is perfect for those who want to remove waterproof eye makeup with a gentle cleanser. I always buy this at Ulta as it is the best price I’ve found. I have used for over three years now and I love it! It doesn’t take much, so it always lasts a long time. Has a fresh, clean smell. Worth every penny!
Angelica W.
Awsome product for a deap facial cleanse. The product is kinda expensive for it size but its worth the price. The long list of natural ingredients gives you more confidence in the results. After use my skin was soft, and plump. Does have a very tight feeling when drying. But iy is a perfect spa day product!
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?