philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Julianne K.
Love the way this product smells and feels. Being a gel, it doesn't leave a greasy residue behind on the skin. Hydrated and made my skin tingle a little. Not sure if it was supposed to. But I overall enjoyed working with it
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gel cleanser. Use it daily to remove the excess makeup from my skin and throughly cleanse my skin. It helps keep my skin hydrated and balanced and it feels very light when I am done rinsing it off my skin.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Ashley M.
Mechanicsburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best makeup remover/cleanser in one! This is great at removing my makeup (even mascara) and cleaning my face. Never breaks me out and a little goes a long way. This is one of the few products I can't live without.
Shawna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have much acne but this product makes my skin feel baby soft and super clean! I would use it for removing excess makeup to get the deep down dirt lifted out after you've already used a makeup wipe to get most of it off. It has a nice sleek packaging. I would definitely recommend to others!
alyssa M.
Oceanside, CA
I’ve been looking for a cleanser to really take off my makeup at night & this does just the trick! Just add a little water and scrub away. Plus i don’t even need to use a makeup remover in the morning to wipe off any excess mascara. You can purchase this product at Ulta or your nearest Sephora.
Stephanie A.
Monmouth, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite cleaner and makeup remover! This is a product I’ve repurchased on multiple occasions, and that’s pretty rare for me. This face wash eliminates all traces of makeup, dirt, and excess oil without stripping your skin. After washing my face never feels tight, but it feels so clean and refreshed.
Michelle L.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did exactly what it's supposed to! My face felt clean but not dried out after using it. Additionally, the ingredients it uses are pretty great! This product has lots of healthy and natural ingredients that are beneficial to the skin.
Courtney D.
I thought this had a nice, fresh scent and worked easily into my skin. It was a good value for the price, but a little expensive. It made my skin softer, but I think I would have to use it for a lot longer to be effective
Megan H.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at ulta and no matter how many cleansers I try for my night routine I always go back to this one. I can rub it on my eyes and it does not burn and my skin actually feels clean after using this product.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?