philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on ...2 Answers
philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
  • "This stuff is super expensive but it works pretty good I love the smell and work schedule and sensitive skin and I have a wide variety of products to try so definitely recommend wish I could afford to use this every time now" in 21 reviews
Bobbie S.
Mohnton, PA
I do enjoy the cleanser and the price is okay. I have purchased this a couple of times now and would continue unless I received something new to try and ended up liking that product more. The only thing I do not like about this product is that it doesn’t clean everything. When I wipe my face there asleep still traces of that the cleanser didn’t get.
Hanna O.
San Jose, CA
I’ve been using this cleanser for years! First I’ll go in with a makeup wipe and remove all my makeup. Then I’ll go in with this cleanser. I love that it’s light on my skin. It also had a pleasant scent to it.
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
I recently started using this when I ran out of my regular Philosophy Purity cleanser. I use this for removing all of my makeup in the shower at night. I don’t notice a huge difference between this and the regular Purity but it is a good product. I think the main difference is that this one is supposed to foam where the other one doesn’t but either one works great. The only complaint I have is that it is thicker and I find it hard to squeeze product out sometimes but that may just be a glitch in my tube.
Sarah B.
Philosophy’s purity is my favorite face wash. It’s gentle and really leaves my face feeling clean without making me break out. I simply prefer this one because it also removes my makeup.
Ashley W.
I am currently finishing my second bottle of this stuff. I prefer the glossier milky gel cleanser but this one works pretty well. It however will burn your eyes if it gets in them.
Angelica W.
Awsome product for a deap facial cleanse. The product is kinda expensive for it size but its worth the price. The long list of natural ingredients gives you more confidence in the results. After use my skin was soft, and plump. Does have a very tight feeling when drying. But iy is a perfect spa day product!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I really enjoyed this face wash. The only reason I switched was just because I wanted to try something new - but it was super impressive and effective. I loved the clean, gel feel while applying the face wash - and it did an incredible job of removing all of my makeup. I like this better than the creamy version of Purity face wash!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Philosophy’s purity made simple gel cleanser is a really great gentle cleanser. It removes makeup well and cleanses great. The scent is very, very light. The product is made by such a well known, prestigious brand that really knows their stuff. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce
Marleen W.
Columbus, OH
I’ve been using Philosophy products for over 10 years. This cleanser is good at removing makeup- particularly eye makeup. However, I’ve recently switched to products that are free of harsh chemicals. It’s not difficult to find products that work just as well and are free of all the bad stuff. Philosophy needs to change their philosophy.
Michelle B.
Otsego
It’s soft on your skin and takes some make up off. But it wasn’t a great long term cleaner for me. The formula started really drying out my face and producing more oil in the end. When I started rotating this in, only in the summer when my face isn’t so dry, it worked better.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?