philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Audrey I.
This review is for the normal bottle of Purity by Philosophy. Not sure if they don't sell it in a bottle anymore, but that's the one I've been using for years and it is incredible. The formula is amazing and breaks down even the harshest of makeup. I used to use this in middle and high school when I had minimal acne and it really help. Going into college/University my acne has worsened, but I still use this product to take off my makeup and hen I'll go in with my acne cleanser. Great stuff!
Sofia R.
This is SUCH A GREAT CLEANSER, it leaves your skin so balanced if you have a good routine down, it's great for not only removing your makeup but getting your skin really clean too. I love the smell too. A must try!
Nellie S.
Mecca
I use this product every morning and every night! I was having trouble with red spots and acne but since I started to use this product I no longer have these issues! My skin is glowing and feels so good!
Shawna G.
I don't have much acne but this product makes my skin feel baby soft and super clean! I would use it for removing excess makeup to get the deep down dirt lifted out after you've already used a makeup wipe to get most of it off. It has a nice sleek packaging. I would definitely recommend to others!
alyssa M.
Oceanside, CA
I’ve been looking for a cleanser to really take off my makeup at night & this does just the trick! Just add a little water and scrub away. Plus i don’t even need to use a makeup remover in the morning to wipe off any excess mascara. You can purchase this product at Ulta or your nearest Sephora.
Michelle A.
Ceres, CA
My go to for the best cleanser! I like much better than the regular facial cleanser. This gel cleanser removes ALL traces of all makeup. Even waterproof! Dispenses the perfect smount of product & you only need a dime size worth to thoroughly cleanse your face! I purchase over and over again
Stephanie A.
Monmouth, OR
My all time favorite cleaner and makeup remover! This is a product I’ve repurchased on multiple occasions, and that’s pretty rare for me. This face wash eliminates all traces of makeup, dirt, and excess oil without stripping your skin. After washing my face never feels tight, but it feels so clean and refreshed.
Natasha R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Really good cleanser for everyday use. Leaves skin feeling clean but it's not drying. I also like using it to clean my make up brushes because it's so gentle. I also really like philosophy's packaging, it's nice and simple.
Courtney D.
I thought this had a nice, fresh scent and worked easily into my skin. It was a good value for the price, but a little expensive. It made my skin softer, but I think I would have to use it for a lot longer to be effective
Megan H.
Wichita, KS
I purchased this at ulta and no matter how many cleansers I try for my night routine I always go back to this one. I can rub it on my eyes and it does not burn and my skin actually feels clean after using this product.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?