philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce uploaded by Katherine V.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Purity made simple foaming facial cleansing gel and eye makeup remover provides all the benefits of our award-winning purity made simple in a foaming gel formula for those who love a fresh-foaming, deep clean. Formulated with mild cleansing agents,... see more...

• have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. phil...2 Answers
Alana C.
So in love with this cleanser.. I have sensitive acne prone skin (so testing out new products is always up in there whether or not I react badly) and I love this cleanser!!! My face felt so soft and just fresh after using this... also my pores looked shrunken down and my face looked overall smooth. Absolutely recommend!
Julianne K.
Love the way this product smells and feels. Being a gel, it doesn't leave a greasy residue behind on the skin. Hydrated and made my skin tingle a little. Not sure if it was supposed to. But I overall enjoyed working with it
Samantha M.
Belvidere, IL
I really enjoy this product. The price is absolutely amazing and you get way more than what you paid for. It’s no super harsh on you skin and a little goes a long way! Id definitely be repurchasing this!!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Ashley M.
Mechanicsburg
Best makeup remover/cleanser in one! This is great at removing my makeup (even mascara) and cleaning my face. Never breaks me out and a little goes a long way. This is one of the few products I can't live without.
a d.
I've only used in a handful of times but so far it's good for what it is. I'll most likely be repurchasing it because out of all the ones I've tried, this one is the best.
alyssa M.
Oceanside, CA
I’ve been looking for a cleanser to really take off my makeup at night & this does just the trick! Just add a little water and scrub away. Plus i don’t even need to use a makeup remover in the morning to wipe off any excess mascara. You can purchase this product at Ulta or your nearest Sephora.
Briana D.
murrells inlet
This was recommended by a friend and I fell in love instantly. It takes of all the left over makeup from the day but it isn’t harsh or drying. It’s a must for those with sensitive skin.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
This is such a great cleanser. It removes makeup, cleanses, and isn't harsh at all on my eyes. I always follow up with moisturizer, so it never dries out my skin.
Michelle L.
Springfield
This did exactly what it's supposed to! My face felt clean but not dried out after using it. Additionally, the ingredients it uses are pretty great! This product has lots of healthy and natural ingredients that are beneficial to the skin.
Valerie R.
Mercedes, TX
have y'all tried this product before any good reviews on it. philosophy Purity Gel Cleanser, 7.5 Ounce ?