philosophy Purity Duo uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY PHILOSOPHY #13 in Skincare Sets

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A convenient on-the-go duo of award-winning, highly effective facial cleansers to tone and hydrate skin. Solutions for:- Pores- Dryness- Uneven skin toneIf you want to know more… This luxurious cleanser gently cleanses, tones, melts away face and eye makeup, and lightly hydrates skin. This set contains:- 2 x 2 oz/ 60 mL Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser Purity Made Simple Cleanser is part of a collection of philosophy products designed to soothe even the most dry and sensitive skin. You may also use this fragrance-free formula to clean your makeup brushes. It is a 2008 Best of Sephora winner and 10-year Allure Reader's Choice award winner. Research results: In clinical tests: - 100% reported that the cleanser is gentle enough for the eye area - 97% reported effective removal of dirt, oil, and makeup - 97% reported a clean, residue-free finish see more...

Alyssa H.
Allegan , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite face wash. It makes your skin feel so clean and soft without over drying out the skin! It is not perfume-y but has a very clean scent. I️ would totally recommend this to other people :)philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
Briana Q.
Las Cruces, NM
This product is absolutely amazing!! It helped clear my acne in about a month. I bought this product at Ulta, the price is so well worth it. A little goes a long way. I would definitely continue to buy this product over and over again.
Julie M.
Wadsworth, OH
My friend recommended this to me. I was skeptical but i loved it! Perfect for sensitive skin, which i have. Didn’t leave my skin feeling dry, or skippy. Highly recommend this if you’re ready to try a more pricer cleanser.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend has this face wash and I am not really a fan because it tends to make my rosacea flare up. The smell is okay but I prefer non scented face wash. I don't think I would purchase this myself but I use it because it was free for us. There are some philosophy products that I do like but this isn't one of them.
Tiara S.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went through a whole bottle of this, hoping that for the price halfway through it would do something for me. If you don't have acne prone skin and just need a cleanser, I don't think this would be a problem. But if you're trying to clear your skin up, I definitely would recommend something else from their line.
Emily P.
Bloomington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite face wash is on the market! After taking my makeup off, this is the perfect way to clean the rest of your face. Not only is the smell super refreshing, your face feels brand new after washing this off. I’ve been using this for about four months now, and I absolutely love it.
Amanda T.
900 s douglas street T 54 Mt Pleasant, MI
PURITY WILL FOREVER BE MY GO TO!!!! my bottle has lasted Sooooo long and always takes off my hard to remove eye makeup when most other products can't!!! Makes your skin so clear and feel so soft!! Favorite cleanser I've ever used, my ride or die for sure
haley b.
Oshkosh, WI
Philosophy is spot on with this facial cleanser! Not only does it remove makeup/ dirt and grime, it’s also cleans makeup brushes!!! Super affordable and comes in many different sizes. Perfect for anyone who wants a gentle, smoothing cleansed skin.
Lauren H.
Pittsford , NY
I use this every night either my itself or with my Clarisonic. Amazing! Gentle, gets the last bits of my makeup off, and doesn’t leave a film or dry my skin out. A little does a long way! If your looking for a plain cleanser that works, I definitely recommend.
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this cleanser! It is gentle on the face but still removes all the dirt and grime! I love that you can buy the smaller sizes because a little goes a very long way! I definitely recommend for all skin types (even sensitive)