philosophy Purity Duo uploaded by Joanna W.philosophy Purity Duo uploaded by Joanna W.philosophy Purity Duo uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A convenient on-the-go duo of award-winning, highly effective facial cleansers to tone and hydrate skin. Solutions for:- Pores- Dryness- Uneven skin toneIf you want to know more… This luxurious cleanser gently cleanses, tones, melts away face and eye makeup, and lightly hydrates skin. This set contains:- 2 x 2 oz/ 60 mL Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser Purity Made Simple Cleanser is part of a collection of philosophy products designed to soothe even the most dry and sensitive skin. You may also use this fragrance-free formula to clean your makeup brushes. It is a 2008 Best of Sephora winner and 10-year Allure Reader's Choice award winner. Research results: In clinical tests: - 100% reported that the cleanser is gentle enough for the eye area - 97% reported effective removal of dirt, oil, and makeup - 97% reported a clean, residue-free finish see more...

• Is this product good for really sensitive skin? If so how...1 Answers
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
Favorite cleanser from philosophy. I only found out about this because a friend gave it to me as a gift and I am really loving this product. Removes all the dirt and makeup that’s left on the skin. Leaves your face feeling extra clean and soft. I recommend this product and it is worth buying it ! I will need to restock soon ! philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
Ashley C.
Sugarloaf , PA
This duo is my go to for skin care! It’s fresh and light on your skin. I have rosasea and sensitive skin and this is perfect, have been using it for years. Definitely worth the money, I will keep purchasing this!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I love purity. I have mild acne and when I use this cleanser it clears my skin and makes it feel so smooth. But not overly smooth to where my skin feels tight, just feels like how my skin should normally be. Great product well worth the price! So creamy and a little goes a long way.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Probably the best facial cleanser i have ever used! I have extremely sensitive skin and my skin has yet to be bothered by it in the 9 months I have been using it. It leaves my face feeling clean but I don’t have that tight feeling some cleanser make me feel. Removes all my makeup also!
Lisa L.
Pontiac , MI
I love love love this face wash!! It is my holy grail, ride or die face wash.. it’s gentle but cleans my face soo well. I use it with my Clarisonic and it’s a perfect match. It’s not cheap tho but at least the bottle is big. I bought mine at ulta durin the 21 days of beauty in March
Gina B.
Las Vegas , NV
My absolute favorite all in one product :)
I recommend using makeup remover prior to using this, but hey if you don’t want to take that extra step, it’ll remove the makeup, too. Leaves my skin feeling so clean and keeps it hydrated. Sephora will usually have a Black Friday deal on these, so I stock up!
Alyssa H.
Allegan, MI
This is my absolute favorite face wash. It makes your skin feel so clean and soft without over drying out the skin! It is not perfume-y but has a very clean scent. I️ would totally recommend this to other people :)philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Philosophy’s purity made simple facial cleanser is a really great gentle cleanser. It removes makeup well and cleanses great. The scent is very, very light. The product is made by such a well known, prestigious brand that really knows their stuff. philosophy Purity Duo
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
This is my go-to face cleanser for travel. I love how it removes makeup and cleanses all in one step. I wet my face, use my hands to lather and massage my skincare then get a washcloth with warm/hot water and gently scrub. My skin feels clean and looks glowing.
Shannie E.
Boulder, CO
This is an amazing face wash! It gets most of my makeup off. It has a little trouble with mascara but it's mostly effective. It's worth the money and you can sometimes find dead on Groupon. It doesn't have a strong sent. It doesn't dry my skin out.
Sammy J.
Is this product good for really sensitive skin? If so how does it help with sensitive skin ?