philosophy Purity Duo uploaded by Joanna W.philosophy Purity Duo uploaded by Joanna W.philosophy Purity Duo uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A convenient on-the-go duo of award-winning, highly effective facial cleansers to tone and hydrate skin. Solutions for:- Pores- Dryness- Uneven skin toneIf you want to know more… This luxurious cleanser gently cleanses, tones, melts away face and eye makeup, and lightly hydrates skin. This set contains:- 2 x 2 oz/ 60 mL Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser Purity Made Simple Cleanser is part of a collection of philosophy products designed to soothe even the most dry and sensitive skin. You may also use this fragrance-free formula to clean your makeup brushes. It is a 2008 Best of Sephora winner and 10-year Allure Reader's Choice award winner. Research results: In clinical tests: - 100% reported that the cleanser is gentle enough for the eye area - 97% reported effective removal of dirt, oil, and makeup - 97% reported a clean, residue-free finish see more...

• Is this product good for really sensitive skin? If so how does it...1 Answers
Alyssa H.
Allegan , MI
This is my absolute favorite face wash. It makes your skin feel so clean and soft without over drying out the skin! It is not perfume-y but has a very clean scent. I️ would totally recommend this to other people :)philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
Rhea H.
Snellville, GA
This product has made my hair feel so nice and hydrated! I would definitely recommend for a spa night, or even if your hair needs to feel rejuvenated. This shampoo and conditioner is going to make your hair feel the best it has! philosophy Purity Made Simple Duo
Julie M.
Wadsworth, OH
My friend recommended this to me. I was skeptical but i loved it! Perfect for sensitive skin, which i have. Didn’t leave my skin feeling dry, or skippy. Highly recommend this if you’re ready to try a more pricer cleanser.
Ashley C.
Sugarloaf, PA
This duo is my go to for skin care! It’s fresh and light on your skin. I have rosasea and sensitive skin and this is perfect, have been using it for years. Definitely worth the money, I will keep purchasing this!
Ashley C.
Grand haven , MI
I love this stuff! It’s a nice gentle cleanser and I’ve been using it everyday in the shower :) helps keep my skin feeling soft philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
My boyfriend has this face wash and I am not really a fan because it tends to make my rosacea flare up. The smell is okay but I prefer non scented face wash. I don't think I would purchase this myself but I use it because it was free for us. There are some philosophy products that I do like but this isn't one of them.
Amanda T.
900 s douglas street T 54 Mt Pleasant, MI
PURITY WILL FOREVER BE MY GO TO!!!! my bottle has lasted Sooooo long and always takes off my hard to remove eye makeup when most other products can't!!! Makes your skin so clear and feel so soft!! Favorite cleanser I've ever used, my ride or die for sure
Lauren H.
Pittsford, NY
I use this every night either my itself or with my Clarisonic. Amazing! Gentle, gets the last bits of my makeup off, and doesn’t leave a film or dry my skin out. A little does a long way! If your looking for a plain cleanser that works, I definitely recommend.
Briana Q.
Las Cruces , NM
This product is absolutely amazing!! It helped clear my acne in about a month. I bought this product at Ulta, the price is so well worth it. A little goes a long way. I would definitely continue to buy this product over and over again.
Elsa J.
This product was a little bit more expensive than I usually buy, but it's such a wonderful and gentle cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling luxurious and smooth without feeling dry or oily. I would definitely buy this again.
Sammy J.
Is this product good for really sensitive skin? If so how does it help with sensitive skin ?