BY PHILOSOPHY

• I have never used this brand before and my skin can easil...1 Answers
  • I don't like to spend a lot of money on products I haven'...1 Answers
Jolene C.
I love philosophy and especially their purity line. So light and no strong fragrance, and yet very powerful (gets rid of all makeup fast). Many face washes cause me to breakout and this is not one of them!
Lauren S.
Total crap product! Not worth the hype or the money! Burns my sensitive skin causes breakouts (witch I never get), does not do a good hop at cleaning my skin, burned and caused tears on my skin,burned eyes.
Katie M.
Nashville, TN
I did not like the fragrance and it made my face feel dry. Also got a little grossed out at the idea of it just sitting in the shower open. Switched back to the liquid cleanser!
Patricia M.
Bryan, TX
This product makes your skin feel like it is breathing but it was not anything special in my opinion. I do still use it but probably won't buy it again.
Casey M.
Atoka, TN
Great facial cleansing bar. Makes your skin so soft and smooth and deep cleans your pores! This is a must to have in your routine.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this bar of soap. Definitely leaves my skin feeling really clean without drying it out, gentle, and smells great.
Janiece A.
I love every philosophy product I've tried! It does miracles to my skin! I love love LOVE them!
Chanyn H.
This is a decent cleansing bar but I found it to be too ordinary for the price.  It is gentle but drying so o would say this is best suited for normal to oily skin types. I was dissapointed because I really love philosophy products.
Nayva B.
Ottawa , Ontario
I enjoy using philosophy One-Step Cleansing Bar For Face And Body, it helps control breakouts and leaves no film behind.
Veronica S.
I don't like to spend a lot of money on products I haven't tried or heard much about, is this really a great product to use? Thanks!
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I have never used this brand before and my skin can easily break out from certain soaps. Is this something I'd have to worry about?