BY PHILOSOPHY #19 in Skincare Sets

our award-winning purity made simple one-step facial cleanser is a multitasking formula designed to cleanse, remove makeup, tone and lightly hydrate the skin in one simple step. this super size is perfect to keep in the shower or at the bathroom sink. purity made simple one-step facial cleansing cloths are everything you love about our purity made simple cleanser in a convenient, disposable cloth. these oversized, ultra-soft cloths are designed to swipe away dirt, makeup and oil in one super simple step, leaving skin feeling perfectly clean with no need to rinse. keep purity made simple one-step facial cleansing cloths in your purse, gym bag or travel bag to keep your skin pure and clean whenever, wherever you go. Ingredients:

Buy on ULTA
  • "I tried everything, I used Proactiv for years which wasn't strong enough, prescription creams and medication which was TOO strong and eventually started using philosophy when I got the purity face wash and my Clairsonic Mia." in 9 reviews
Sarah M.
Tualatin, OR
This is absolutely wonderful! You can normally find this item for $40 or $42 when the cleanser alone runs at $36 - awesome deal! I can't say enough about this cleanser, this is the best cleanser I have used - I love it and can't live without it. Because I work with a lot of skincare and makeup I try lots of cleansers and always come back to this one. It's gentle, hydrating, but effective. Gets even waterproof mascara off! And - BONUS - I use it to wash all my brushes and sponges. I can't say enough about this cleanser. I've mentioned before that I have a very 'ghostly' fair complexion and that causes me to be very sensitive. But no reaction or irritation whatsoever. I'm in love, and I'm not afraid to scream it to the world <3 :)
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, this purity facial cleanser is one of my all time FAVORITE products! If I had to pick one favorite thing this is what I would pick! I seriously cannot live without it! It cleans my face so great! It's super gentle, and leaves my face feeling super soft, and super clean. One of my favorite features is it doesn't dry my face out at all. Some cleansers leave your face feeling dry & really tight after cleansing. Purity doesn't do that! I use purity with my clarisonic Mia 2 & it's the perfect combo for really clean skin! I also love the light clean scent it has. It is super gentle & doesn't burn my eyes either. It takes off all of my harsh face & eye makeup like a breeze. I ❤ purity!
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is pricey but it is so worth the amount you pay. my skin doesn't react well to foaming cleansers but this is the only one that works for my skin that isn't a cream cleanser. it is so gentle but can remove makeup even if you don't use a makeup remover before. like I mentioned it being a gentle cleanser, it was still able to reduce the amount of breakouts I had plus help heal my current breakout. if you are on the fence about trying this cleanser out I suggest trying out the travel size of this cleanser to see how it works with your skin
Emily P.
Flint, TX
As if purity couldn't get any more of my money they then made the most amazing wipes ! Ladies if your reading this thinking well I could get this or I could get like 3 face washes at the drug store, girl get yourself this face wash becuase it's amazing and you'll thank me later ! I've had my 24oz for since Christmas 2015, I use it morning and night, I clean my brushes with it, I remove swatches with it, and I fill up my travel size one when it gets low! This is going to be the best thing you've ever bought I promise !
Amber S.
Matthews, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Philosophy is an awesome face wash. You know when you use a face wash and your skin feels really tight afterwards? That's a clear sign of over drying and if you usually have that problem, splurge and buy philosophy and you'll see a major difference. It is very mild. I use 2x a day. It doesn't lather very well with just your hands, so I bought a cheap face wash brush and it does the trick. It melts off the make up and really makes your skin feel super cleansed.
Madeleine G.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This skin care line is absolutely phenomenal. Philosophy is known for their high quality skin care products and this facial cleaner and wipes set does not disappoint. I use these products everyday and I always can feel a huge difference in the level of my cleanliness afterwards. My face always feels fresh and healthy when I use these amazing products. Defiantly worth trying out for anyone who is on the fence about it!
Alyssa M.
Forest Hills, NY
This is my Holy Grail makeup remover/ facial cleanser. I have gone through so many bottles and will continue to repurchase. I have combination skin and this keeps my skin clean and clean. I also like to use some on my Clarisonic when I use it to wash my face. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great cleanser. It is a bit on the pricey side, but a little bit goes and long way.
Loly S.
Loma Linda, CA
Good value if you're interested in trying both of these products. I personally think the cleanser is ok. I didn't notice anything special with it--it didn't clear my pores, it didn't hydrate, it doesn't remove makeup well. I prefer using my Boscia cleanser and my Tatcha makeup removing oil cleanser than this. If you want to try it, get this package, don't invest in the full bottle.
Kylee S.
Fridley, MN
Philosophy is an excellent brand. Every product I've tried from them I have enjoyed and loved. Purity is the most simple, gentle and nice smelling facial cleanser out there. It doesn't over strip the skin of natural oils and it does a good job with getting left over makeup reside off as well. The price is worth it, the amount you get in the bottle will last you a long time!
Nhia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash. It gives my face a nice soft touch. It's pricy but it's worth. I usually try to wait for it to go on sale then I will buy it. It's very gentle on skin. I break out a lot from using different kinds and this kind is actually the best kind o have ever used and ever since I've use this, I don't break out as much and I see the difference every use.
Sanai W.
Boston, MA
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Imani D.
Winter Garden, FL
Does this usually leave skin dry after a wash?
Jeannette s.
Vacaville, CA
I've thought about purchasing this product as well. How well does this work and does anyone know where to purchase this?
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
does this face wash remove makeup?
Savanah H.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
I love the face wash, are the wipes worth buying too?