BY PHILOSOPHY #79 in Skincare Sets

our award-winning purity made simple one-step facial cleanser is a multitasking formula designed to cleanse, remove makeup, tone and lightly hydrate the skin in one simple step. this super size is perfect to keep in the shower or at the bathroom sink. purity made simple one-step facial cleansing cloths are everything you love about our purity made simple cleanser in a convenient, disposable cloth. these oversized, ultra-soft cloths are designed to swipe away dirt, makeup and oil in one super simple step, leaving skin feeling perfectly clean with no need to rinse. keep purity made simple one-step facial cleansing cloths in your purse, gym bag or travel bag to keep your skin pure and clean whenever, wherever you go. Ingredients:

philosophy purity cleanser & cloth duo
  • "i have had friends that love this product, youtubers that also love this product but i do not own this i have only tried it. i have really dry skin and am looking for a product which will benefit my skin but also be gentle. this is a  gentle product working out for all types of skin" in 11 reviews
  • "I tried everything, I used Proactiv for years which wasn't strong enough, prescription creams and medication which was TOO strong and eventually started using philosophy when I got the purity face wash and my Clairsonic Mia." in 9 reviews
Nikki T.
Iowa City
I cannot speak more highly of this cleanser. I have very sensitive, acne prone skin, and this  works so well with my skin type. I have a bottle in my shower and one on my sink! I cleanse at night with my clarisonic brush and it get's all the makeup and dead skin off my face. It's extremely gentle and has a very pleasant, clean smell. If you haven't tried this you have to!
Mary Alice C.
Augusta
Purity provides a 3 step cleansing process all in one.  It removes makeup, cleanses and moisturizes your skin.  It leaves your skin with a soft glow.  By far my favorite cleanser! philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
Christine S.
I have very sensitive skin - it gets very red no matter what kind of cream or serum that I use. After finally getting this product (people at Ulta and Sephora kept on recommending it), I have been using it every day. It is so gentle yet effective! I will definitely be buying this again (and it smells so so good)!
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
Awesome products! There is no scent so its perfect for anyone on your gift list! The cleanser can be used everyday and it willl remind the person you gave it to of you. Perfect for sisters, besties or even mom. #Giftcrush
Alyshia N.
I really like this face wash. I've tried everything from proactive and clinique to glam glow and I would say this is my favorite one step system. Leave my face feeling fresh and soft without drying it out.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is an absolute great product I love the size and amount of product that you get in the packaging. The purity by philosophy face cleanser is one of the most gentle face cleansers I've ever tried it's perfect for sensitive skin and it's perfect for dry skin as well it doesn't dry my skin out more than what it already is. I love just the five but this is a nice gentle cleanser that really works to melt off the make up from the your skin and really goes deep into your pores to clean out any impurities from your skin.
Ana C.
I haven't actually tried the wipes, but I really like the cleanser. I would recommend buying it on Black Friday at Sephora, though, as you can get a big bottle for $12. The cleanser is particularly great because it removes makeup really well, smells nice (like lemonade), and works as toner by balancing the pH. The only reason why I'm rating this 4 stars is because it is a little bit drying, and has given me some allergies and itchiness. I have sensitive skin though, so this would be great for those without sensitive skin.
Michelle N.
I've heard a lot of amazing reviews on this product and how it is good for taking off your makeup, but I didn't really like it. I used the makeup cloths and noticed that they would sting when I wipe away my makeup. Same with the cleanser, when I used it to wash my wash, I noticed it irritated my skin. I wasn't sure if it's because my skin is very sensitive, but I didn't want to risk getting a rash if I kept using it.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Can we please say "Excellent"? I absolutely love the philosophy purity duo. It works great for my skin, it's gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft and cleansed. The price is worth the product. Using the cleanser and then the wipes works great for anything that was left over like a little eyeliner.
-C C.
Hands Down best cleanser I've ever used.
Now, this product Will Not remove your makeup so use a good makeup remover before use, but it will act as a nice cleanser to soothe your skin and it doesn't cause dryness  It leaves your skin smoother and brighter and it smells pretty great too. I keep it in the shower for daily use.
This lists for $8-48 depending on the oz.
Sanai W.
Boston, MA
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Imani D.
Winter Garden, FL
Does this usually leave skin dry after a wash?
Jeannette s.
Vacaville, CA
I've thought about purchasing this product as well. How well does this work and does anyone know where to purchase this?
Savanah H.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
I love the face wash, are the wipes worth buying too?
Amanda M.
Is this face wash good for sensitive skin? Did it leave skin feeling dry? I have a hard time finding a gentle yet effective face wash.