BY PHILOSOPHY #36 in Skincare Sets

our award-winning purity made simple one-step facial cleanser is a multitasking formula designed to cleanse, remove makeup, tone and lightly hydrate the skin in one simple step. this super size is perfect to keep in the shower or at the bathroom sink. purity made simple one-step facial cleansing cloths are everything you love about our purity made simple cleanser in a convenient, disposable cloth. these oversized, ultra-soft cloths are designed to swipe away dirt, makeup and oil in one super simple step, leaving skin feeling perfectly clean with no need to rinse. keep purity made simple one-step facial cleansing cloths in your purse, gym bag or travel bag to keep your skin pure and clean whenever, wherever you go. Ingredients:

• i have dry/oily skin and really dry lips what products co...2 Answers
  • i have dry skin how will this workout on my skin? any tip...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for sensitive skin?15 Answers
philosophy purity cleanser & cloth duo
  • "I tried everything, I used Proactiv for years which wasn't strong enough, prescription creams and medication which was TOO strong and eventually started using philosophy when I got the purity face wash and my Clairsonic Mia." in 9 reviews
Chandelle S.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the philosophy cleanser. I thought this duo would be nice to have. I could use the face clothes to remove most of my makeup before washing with the cleanser. But I have to admit, I really dislike the face clothes. They tug at my face, dry out quickly, and barely remove anything. I still give this product a 4 star rating because of the cleanser. That will always be a go to for me!
Kaley M.
Parker City
Purity made simple cleanser is my all time favorite! Its kind of like a cleansing milk. It really makes your skin feel cleaned and nourished without drying it out. I've used this for years and will continue to.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Philosophy’s purity made simple facial cleanser is a really great gentle cleanser. It removes makeup well and cleanses great. The wipes are so convenient and help remove even waterproof mascara. The scent is very, very light. The product is made by such a well known, prestigious brand that really knows their stuff. philosophy purity cleanser & cloth duo
Nikki T.
Iowa City
I cannot speak more highly of this cleanser. I have very sensitive, acne prone skin, and this  works so well with my skin type. I have a bottle in my shower and one on my sink! I cleanse at night with my clarisonic brush and it get's all the makeup and dead skin off my face. It's extremely gentle and has a very pleasant, clean smell. If you haven't tried this you have to!
Christine S.
I have very sensitive skin - it gets very red no matter what kind of cream or serum that I use. After finally getting this product (people at Ulta and Sephora kept on recommending it), I have been using it every day. It is so gentle yet effective! I will definitely be buying this again (and it smells so so good)!
Mary Alice C.
Augusta
Purity provides a 3 step cleansing process all in one.  It removes makeup, cleanses and moisturizes your skin.  It leaves your skin with a soft glow.  By far my favorite cleanser! philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
Awesome products! There is no scent so its perfect for anyone on your gift list! The cleanser can be used everyday and it willl remind the person you gave it to of you. Perfect for sisters, besties or even mom. #Giftcrush
Alyshia N.
I really like this face wash. I've tried everything from proactive and clinique to glam glow and I would say this is my favorite one step system. Leave my face feeling fresh and soft without drying it out.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is an absolute great product I love the size and amount of product that you get in the packaging. The purity by philosophy face cleanser is one of the most gentle face cleansers I've ever tried it's perfect for sensitive skin and it's perfect for dry skin as well it doesn't dry my skin out more than what it already is. I love just the five but this is a nice gentle cleanser that really works to melt off the make up from the your skin and really goes deep into your pores to clean out any impurities from your skin.
Michelle N.
I've heard a lot of amazing reviews on this product and how it is good for taking off your makeup, but I didn't really like it. I used the makeup cloths and noticed that they would sting when I wipe away my makeup. Same with the cleanser, when I used it to wash my wash, I noticed it irritated my skin. I wasn't sure if it's because my skin is very sensitive, but I didn't want to risk getting a rash if I kept using it.
Sanai W.
Boston, MA
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Imani D.
Winter Garden, FL
Does this usually leave skin dry after a wash?
Amanda M.
Is this face wash good for sensitive skin? Did it leave skin feeling dry? I have a hard time finding a gentle yet effective face wash.
Savanah H.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
I love the face wash, are the wipes worth buying too?
Jeannette s.
Vacaville, CA
I've thought about purchasing this product as well. How well does this work and does anyone know where to purchase this?