BY PHILOSOPHY

A rejuvenating duo featuring a purifying cleanser and a lightweight, whipped moisturizer for soft, firm skin. This two-piece set creates a clean, smooth, youthful-looking complexion. Purity Made Simple one-step facial cleanser melts away dirt, oil, and makeup toning and lightly hydrating for skin that feels perfectly clean and comfortably balanced. This groundbreaking moisturizer features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, three forms of hyaluronate, plus an Asian fruit extract delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. This set contains:- 8 oz Purity Made Simple - 0.5 oz Renewed Hope in a Jar It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Purity Made Simple is part of a collection of philosophy products designed to soothe even the most dry and sensitive skin. It is a 2008 "Best of Sephora" Winner. You may also use this fragrance-free formula to clean your makeup brushes. Research results: Purity Made Simple clinical results: - 100% reported that the cleanser is gentle enough for the eye area- 97% reported effective removal of dirt, oil, and makeup- 97% reported a clean, residue-free finish see more...

Nikki C.
What a great deal! Philosophy purity cleanser is a great product! It is a must for me and I couldn't live without it! It's gentle and can be used to take off my eye makeup whole cleansing my face. I'm all for something to cut down my morning and evening routine! The smell is great and this set is such a great deal because you are basically getting the renewed hope in a jar moisturizer for free! Which I also love!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this set!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
If I had to pick one brand/product to rely on for a long period of time, this would be it. This is so gentle on my skin. It doesn't leave me overly dry, yet it's tough enough to take off the entire day of make up. It's even gentle enough to wash my brushes. Renewed hope in a jar is one of my favorite all around nighttime creams.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Livonia, MI
This is an AWESOME product! I have been using this daily when I take a shower and when I get out of the shower! This has given me such great results in return, don't expect signs of difference to come immediately, it takes about a week to see results!
Walker, LA
Purity is probably one of the best cleansers out there. I've used this for years as a morning cleanser and I love it. It's not so harsh that it dries out my skin, but does a great job removing all the funk from my face before I apply makeup.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Riverview, Michigan
I love this product. Its feels great on my skin and removes my eye make up with ease. I have very sensitive eyes and this never bothers them. My teenage daughter loves this as well. I would recommend giving this a try if you haven't.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I have been using this for the past 2 years and it's amazing. No other face wash will completely remove all the dirt and makeup like this!! It leaves your skin feeling radiant, smooth and hydrated. Go get yourself some now!!
Katie W.
Katie W.
I use this everyday. The moisturizer is very effective and I love how it isn't greasy at all. The face wash is amazing and it met my high expectations. I'm not being paid for my review on this product.
Yasmin B.
Yasmin B.
Leominster, MA
Absolutely in love with this cleanser, I haven't found another one that cleanses and refreshes quite like this one does. It also smells great and is with me everywhere I go!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a awesome deal for the amount of product you receive. I use both of these products and have actually continued to a few times! The purity cleanser is AWESOME
Elisabeth N.
Elisabeth N.
This stuff is absolutely amazing . removes everything , amazing if you get eyelash extensions . Have gone through 3 bottles it's amazing