BY PHILOSOPHY

A rejuvenating duo featuring a purifying cleanser and a lightweight, whipped moisturizer for soft, firm skin. This two-piece set creates a clean, smooth, youthful-looking complexion. Purity Made Simple one-step facial cleanser melts away dirt, oil, and makeup toning and lightly hydrating for skin that feels perfectly clean and comfortably balanced. This groundbreaking moisturizer features a triple blend of alpha hydroxy acids, three forms of hyaluronate, plus an Asian fruit extract delivering an even longer-lasting glow and continuous hydration benefits. This set contains:- 8 oz Purity Made Simple - 0.5 oz Renewed Hope in a Jar It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Purity Made Simple is part of a collection of philosophy products designed to soothe even the most dry and sensitive skin. It is a 2008 "Best of Sephora" Winner. You may also use this fragrance-free formula to clean your makeup brushes. Research results: Purity Made Simple clinical results: - 100% reported that the cleanser is gentle enough for the eye area- 97% reported effective removal of dirt, oil, and makeup- 97% reported a clean, residue-free finish see more...

Sarah S.
Red oak
The purity cleanser is amazing! Smells great feels refreshing and has truly improved my dry skin! However, the hope moisturizer to me is not my favorite... I've tried using it before bed and it was better but it's not a moisturizer I can use before makeup because for me it moves around my makeup and doesn't settle well into my skin
Precious S.
Hayesville, NC
After everyone raving about this product all over the internet I decided to buy this duo set and try it out. Thus far it hasn't really made a difference in the appearance or feel of my skin. However, I do love the light fresh scent.
jordyn h.
Lumberton, TX
Purity takes off my makeup, cleaned my face and makes my skin so soft. It smells amazing. I use it in the shower EVERY night. Its not harsh on the skin at all. I would recommend this 100%. I've bought it at Ulta and Sephora.
Bette S.
DIE HARD. My love. I feel like when I use it with my clarisonic it definitely pulls breakouts to the surface but I live for letting this cleanser soak into my skin for at least a minute.. drying and then rinsing off. I feel refreshed and clean.
Karimi D.
Purity is the best cleanser!! Seriously one of my holy grails! It helps balance my skin. It doesn't make your face feel tight or dried out after cleanser and has a very pleasant scent. Renewed hope is an excellent moisturizer that I recommend for evening use only as the ingredients make your skin more sensitive and prone to sun damage.
Ashley Y.
I absolutely love this duo! My skin feels so soft and supple when I'm done, and even the next morning. At first the Renewed Hope In A Jar seemed a little oily to me but I gave it another chance and I don't regret it. The 3-in-1 cleaner is AMAZING! It melts my makeup off at the end of the day without stripping my skin. And when I say "melt" I mean it! I don't even have to use a makeup wipe before hand. Love it!
Aiman M.
Milton, ON
Had a 0.5g size pot that I got in one of the Christmas value sets last year and it lasted me about 3-4 months which was great for the price. I really liked the moisturizer. It didn't feel thick or heavy on my skin, which is good since I would apply it before using makeup. May repurchase, not sure as I'm looking for amoisturizer with SPF. But it is a great product otherwise.
ashley t.
Chula Vista, CA
Best duo EVER! The purity face was is amazing on my skin. It really soothes and moisturizers my skin, all while removing my makeup as well. I use this when I'm having days where my face feels very dry. The mosturizer is amazing as well. It really hydrats the skin and really helps keep my face feel smooth and fresh for the day. Worth the buy!
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
These items are amazing. I seen results fairly quickly. I noticed changes in fine lines, especially around my eyes. My skin was softer and radiant. I've continued to purchase items from Philosophy and will continue to do so. They are pricey,  but in this case, you get what you pay for.
Elicia G.
I love this stuff, it's great year round. It's rough Chicago winters that really put this to the rest but it passed with flying colors. Facial cleanser doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or irritated and the moisturizer leaves you feeling fresh and hydrated. Definitely a must try.