BY PHILOSOPHY

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh FloralsKey Notes: Sea Spray Accord, Tiare, Captive Musk Accord A gentle cleanser that leaves skin feeling smooth and supple with the subtle fragrance of Pure Grace Summer Surf. About: Pure Grace Summer Surf Perfumed Skin Softening Cleanser leaves skin and hair soft and clean without stripping essential moisture. The limited-edition fragrance was inspired by the spirit of a beautiful summer day. It's a warm breeze on your face, a whisper in your ear as it beckons you toward the sunshine. Soak in its carefree warmth, as each ray of sunlight makes you feel pure, whole, and new again. This is freedom. This is grace. Because when your heart is filled with grace, every day feels like summer. see more...

• What does it smell like? 1 Answers
  • What's the consistency?1 Answers
  • What type of cleaning product is the philosophy? Meaning is it a ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma, CA
One of my favorite cleansers! Not greasy at all and leaves my hair and body feeling fresh and moisturized. I go through it pretty quickly, but I guess there could be worst problems to have in a product! Overall worth the money
Atasia B.
Atasia B.
This is one of the best cleansers that I have used yet. It makes my skin feel so fresh after using it and it smells divine. I can feel and see a difference in my skin since I've used it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this product, I love it so much!
alanis k.
alanis k.
An extremely incredible product very good does more than expected fulfills its goal very well and very easily is great I recommend love this product it moisturizes and I noticed fast change I am super satisfied
LEISA D.
great product, has a very nice smell like fresh sea floralkeys, makes both your skin soft and your hair feeling  and smelling wonderful .Highly recommend for everyday use.
Liz A.
Liz A.
I love this product! Sadly i haven't used it as much as i should, therefore i don't have a 5 star review but it's definitely worth the try!
Mable H.
Mable H.
I would definitely recommend this product it is amazing and it makes you look flawless I even used it on my face
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Philosophy has great skincare products and there lotions are great!! There scents are amazing!!
kayla p.
kayla p.
Alice, TX
LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE THIS! its perfect for on the go mommy simple messy hair!❤ i highly recommend!
Luva G.
Luva G.
It's a great cleanser leaves skin so soft and looking new I love it , also perfect for my hair
Syafiqah R.
Syafiqah R.
So great must get a bunch more and slidely can sofy ur skin when ur outside of the house or by outdoor activity
Kara R.
What is the smell like?
Lynelda L.
Lynelda L.
Port Lavaca, TX
What does it smell like?
LEISA D.
What type of cleaning product is the philosophy? Meaning is it a foam or a gel ? Is it made for people with sensitive skin? Does it contain and harsh perfumes or irritants?
LEISA D.
What type of cleaning product is the philosophy? Meaning is foam or a gel ? Is it made for people with sensitive skin? Does it contain and harsh perfumes or irritants?