BY PHILOSOPHY #64 in Facial Mists

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh FloralsKey Notes: Sea Spray Accord, Tiare, Captive Musk Accord A refreshing hair and body mist with the subtle scent of Pure Grace Summer Surf. About: Set makeup or refresh throughout the day with this soothing spray for hair and body. The limited-edition fragrance was inspired by the spirit of a beautiful summer day. It's a warm breeze on your face, a whisper in your ear as it beckons you toward the sunshine. Soak in its carefree warmth, as each ray of sunlight makes you feel pure, whole, and new again. This is freedom. This is grace. Because when your heart is filled with grace, every day feels like summer. see more...

• This just sounds like it's gonna be a new #productcrush of mine!!! ...1 Answers
  • What does the smell compare to?1 Answers
  • That would be good for my curly hair1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Seanna O.
Seanna O.
Kirkland, WA
Such a beachy subtle smell.  I work with a lot of other make up artists who have sensitivities to strong perfumes and for some reason, Philosophy products never seem to bother them.  It's always such a clean scent so they somehow have bottled a "clean beach" scent that I just love.  Especially, if you lay in the sun and get all sweaty and stinky, throw it in your bag and mist yourself with it throughout the day.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I received a sample of this product from Sephora but was unimpressed. It did not add anything of value to my hair. It felt more like I was spraying pure alcohol on my hair. It presented itself more as a hair perfume than a product. The scent is similar to that of a salon, so my hair smelled freshly blown out but still looking the same.
Jayna H.
Jayna H.
I love this stuff! Smells like the perfect summer night on the beach. But it's light enough that it's not overwhelming. I love to freshen my hair with it at the end of a long day. Or spray all over my body after a shower.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
South Huntington
This scent is my favorite from philosophy. It’s perfect for the summer. It’s light, but it lasts all throughout the day. I spray some in my hair after a blow out and the scent lasts for hours in my hair.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE this hair and body mist. It has a fresh scent just like Pure Grace mixed with the smell of fresh salt water and the beach. It's lightweight but still stays on you all day. I'm definitely stocking up on this while I can!
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Smells amazing!! Definitely get a refreshing feeling. I got this product at ultra one day randomly. I've went through two bottles already. I will be getting a third.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
This is so perfect. I can't believe the negative reviews I have seen on several sites. It is not cloying, it is not meant to be sprayed on your face, like someone mentioned below. Really? Clearly says hair and body refresher. Of course it has alcohol in it, its not drying on your hair or skin AT ALL. It is the PERFECT mix of Pure Grace and the beautiful aroma of the beach. Sand, sun, water, sunscreen and a bit floral. It just embodies a fun day at the beach as a kid or teen. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I have 3 bottles now LOL. It's addictive and i spray it on all day long. The perfume is also perfect!!!
Hnara A.
Hnara A.
What are the real benefits of the product? In fact I would very much like to be able to test it .. This product seems to be amazing. Has anyone ever had this experience? Share results. ..
Jessi-k A.
Jessi-k A.
colombia
That would be good for my curly hair
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
This just sounds like it's gonna be a new #productcrush of mine!!! Havnt seen it anywhere yet...Any suggestions where to go?
Paige w.
Paige w.
New York
What does the smell compare to?