BY PHILOSOPHY

Sandy M.
I do like pure grace. It is soap and water clean and fresh. Very feminine. It smells a little like alcohol when I first spray but once it dries down you get that soap and water clean scent.
Sarah D.
I love all philosophy products so you won't find a bad review here! I have delicate skin that is very sensitive and I use their products all over my body. Not only does my skin look great but I feel great using philosophy products because they do not use harsh chemicals.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
Philosophy is my HOLY GRAIL brand of all time! I used the Pure Grace Soap & Water Gift Set, i was so pleased. It made me feel refreshed and my skin looked emaculent. Honestly, i cant say anything bad about this product and i would repurchase for sure!
Samantha K.
This is my favorite scent that philosophy came out with. I love the hair conditioner in this scent it makes my hair super soft and smells super good for hours. I always get compliments when I've used that hair conditioner
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I love Philosophy. You wouldn't come into my house and not find it from my shower to my daily facial products to lotions and perfumes. I love layering it. I find over the years that it doesn't linger as much as it used to but I still love it. It has such a clean smell without overpowering.
Whitney D.
Silver Spring, MD
My absolute favorite! Perfect in every way. Never gets in the way of additional scents, great alone or for layering to create a custom scent. Never gets old. Wonderfully moisturizes. I have used exclusively for about 7 years. Love it!
michelle s.
Lake Oswego , OR
I love philosophy products! This scent is a nice clean scent which smells nice on anyone. This fragrance is not my favorite but it is not bad either. The awesome thing with all philosophy products is that they do layer nicely together.
Emily W.
Louisville, KY
Great for someone who is sensitive to smells-very light and fresh-smells just out of the shower clean and not too over powering
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Philosophy has a great line of products. They make excellent gifts as well. Fragrance is not too strong and very pleasant.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Great set! Philosophy has great products, i love their perfumes and body washes. They also make many great scents!