philosophy Pure Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by Nydea G.philosophy Pure Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by Nydea G.philosophy Pure Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel uploaded by Nydea G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Wrap yourself in the soap and water scent of pure grace. Pure grace shampoo, bath & shower gel leaves skin feeling luxuriously soft and hydrated. Formulated with natural extracts to help moisturize and soothe skin, this creamy formula is perfect for a luxurious lather or to drizzle under the water before bath time for crisp, soap-scented bubbles. This luxurious shower cream will leave you feeling infinitely clean and refreshed, like you just stepped out of the shower.

How To Use:

First dampen body and hair, then slowly massage into your skin and hair.

water (aqua), sodium laureth sulfate, ppg-2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, lauryl betaine, glycol distearate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, glycerin, fragrance (parfum), polyquaternium-7, isostearamidopropyl morpholine lactate, phytosterols, tocopherol, tocotrienols, squalene, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, polyquaternium-10, methyl gluceth-20, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, buteth-3, tributyl citrate, sodium chloride, citric acid, tetrasodium edta, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.

• What does this smell like?1 Answers
  • I've been struggling to find a really great shampoo. I tr...2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo have a strong scent to it ? Also inter...2 Answers
Jennifer N.
I use many philosophy products and have for years. I have many different scents of the 3n1 body wash and the pure grace is my favorite. It smells so fresh and clean. It can be used as a shampoo, body wash and bubble bath. The price is moderate but we'll worth it. This is a high quality product that lasts a long time. I would recommend this product to others.
Paula G.
Astoria
My favorite Philosophy body wash, I love it because it has such a clean scent. Unfortunately it’s priced too high and I don’t buy it often. I’m giving it 4 stars because of the price. philosophy Pure Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel
Katie B.
Absolutely love Philosophy! Smells so clean and fresh. Makes your skin so soft and stays soft! Its long lasting and you just need to use a small amount. I highly recommend this product and this scent!
Erin H.
This shampoo was just average for me. I had heard the hype over all the philosophy products and I was in need of shampoo, so I decided to test it out. I was a little underwhelmed. The scent was very subtle and it didn't lather great. I probably won't buy again.
Matthew  S.
Ilion, NY
I usually purchase this product for my mother for special occasions such as birthdays or holidays she loves how light the scent is as she has sensitivities to smells and this product works and smells great!!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Love the smell of this stuff I also use the body wash, lotion, and perfume. I love this line of products and would recommend them to anyone. They are very gentle on the skin and leave you smelling absolutely amazing.
Nydea G.
Coatesville, PA
Philosophy is a great two in one ,it's a shampoo and it's a body wash actually it has a beautiful scent, and it lasts all day , it is great for dry hair and it does well compared to the drugstore alternative. I was very satisfied with this product and I would definitely purchase again.
Breanna D.
I LOVE the smell of this bath wash! I have never used this brand before now and I would definitely buy from them again! I made this purchase at ulta beauty and it is a good value for the quality! I would 10/10 buy again!
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
This is the only product I own from Philosophy & I love it! My husband uses it as well. The smell is not overwhelming and it leaves everything nice and soft. I love it!
Debbi S.
Louisville, KY
Philosophy pure grace is a great clarifying shampoo. I use it about once a week in place of my regular John Freida brand shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling "squeaky" clean. I have very dry, frizzy hair, so I normally need more moisture than pure grace provides. But it is nice to use this product periodically to rid the build-up that accumulates from using non-frizz shampoos on a regular basis. Smells great, too!!

Almost forgot to mention that, in addition to being a very good shampoo, it also makes for a great body wash, too. Doesn't leave any residue on the body either.
Katrina P.
Will philosophy pure grace shampoo dry out my hair?
Massiel A.
Tulsa,oklahoma
Does this work well with colored hair ?
CHRISTINA A.
Rio Rancho , NM
Does this shampoo have a strong scent to it ? Also interested in knowing if it makes curly hair frizzy as I have that problem with a lot of shampoos
Tara N.
I've been struggling to find a really great shampoo. I tried the Function of Beauty line and I hate it. It's ridiculously overpriced for what you get and how it works. The bottles are SO cheap. My pump broke right away. Why would you recommend this one?

Sephora